Cameron Finds His Game - Cover

Cameron Finds His Game

Copyright© 2006 by Cameron Lee

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story in Lazlo Zalzac's Damsels in Distress Universe in which Cameron is recruited to join the ranks of the Heroes. There are issues though, he has a girlfriend and the slavers have overturned the applecart on Chaos.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Cameron watched while Leia packed up her materials. A couple of big loose leaf binders and several "Traveller" rule books went into a plastic crate with TAS on the end. That crate went on a shelf in the game room with some other crates with "D&D" and "SMA" on them. Another binder and several folders that were the source for some of the specific props Leia had supplied went into another crate. Hooking a denim jacket off the wall, Leia Retrieved a big black backpack purse from behind the counter.

"Would you grab the crate and follow me to my car?"

Leia's car turned out to be an old silver Honda Civic hatchback. Cameron put the crate in the back and then got in the front passenger seat.

"You said the Shadow Motel by SeaTac, right?"

"Yeah, its just north of the main entrance off 99."

As she pulled out into traffic, Leia asked, "I assume you have read some Heinlein?"

"Sure, all of it I could find."

"Time Enough for Love, and To Sail Beyond the Sunset, included?"

"My favorites, even more than Stranger in a Strange Land."

"I would have figured you for Starship Troopers."

"I like Starship Troopers but for military SF I like Pournelle, Stirling, and Weber better."

"I have a feeling that I might be named Maureen instead of Leia if my mom had read To Sail Beyond the Sunset before I was born. As it was we went through my puberty with Maureen as a role model."

The shopping center was just off I-405 so it only took a few minutes for Leia to pop over to I-5, turn south and then onto 188th St. and from there to 99 northbound. She pulled into the motel lot near the club and restaurant. Cameron barely remembered to bring his bag of magazines and books but managed to get the bar door open for Leia.

The hotel bar was typically dark except near the bar. One corner was occupied by a miniscule dance floor and currently unoccupied band area. Cameron and Leia were shown to a table in the opposite corner by the barmaid who stood expectantly waiting for their order.

"What can I get you, Leia?"

"How about a screwdriver?"

"Screwdriver it is and a Coke for me."

The waitress left with their order and returned with the drinks minutes later as there were only a few other folks in the bar. Leia reached across the table and took Cameron's hand.

"What's with the Coke, don't you drink?"

"No, I decided back about the time I was in junior high that drinking was something I didn't need. I watched a neighbor drink himself to death. I don't have a problem with somebody who takes a drink now and then, but I just don't understand getting drunk. I hope that's OK with you."

"Sure. So what are your plans from here?"

"Tonight, tomorrow, or next year?"

"Run the table."

"Tonight - I want to take you up to my room and find out if you, beautiful lady, are as interested in jumping my bones as I am in jumping yours. Tomorrow I have an 8:30 Am flight to Bozeman, my folks will pick me up and I will be home for the first time in two years. I have a job lined up for the summer working in a fly shop and guiding fishermen. By fall I will have picked a school to get a college degree - not exactly sure in what yet but probably history. I will probably be going to UM or MSU because of cost. But back to tonight - am I reading you correctly and, if so, why me?"

While looking Cameron in the eye and lightly stroking the hand she held Leia said, "You're not wrong. I find myself in a bit of a dilemma, if I go out with a local guy, especially if I go more than once, they seem to think they have some right to run my life. I'm not ready for a permanent relationship. Besides, too many of the available guys have horizons bounded on one side by the Seahawks and on the other by my bedroom. You've been places and done things and clearly have some imagination, that turns me on."

"Leia, sure you want to do this? I don't think I have any diseases but neither of us knows that much about the other - besides, I'm not prepared for this as I don't have any condoms."

"Not to worry, I'm clean, I'm on the pill, and I always carry condoms just in case. Let's go to your room."

Hands still entwined, they stood up. A gentle tug by Cameron brought them face to face. Leia tilted her head up, maintaining eye contact as Cameron slowly lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was quick but full of promises as they walked away, hand in hand, leaving behind half full glasses. On the elevator Cameron, hands crossed behind her back, kissed Leia again, this time his tongue traced her lips which she opened while their tongues tasted each other. The elevator stopped and the door opened on a fiftyish, scrawny, pinch-faced woman who scowled at them. Cameron led off down the hall towing a giggling Leia. "Mrs. Grundy," she breathed, while he swiped the door with his key card.

Inside, Cameron put his bags of stuff from the store on the table by the TV. As Leia headed for the bathroom she tossed over her shoulder, "Get naked for me!" Cameron was down to his shorts when Leia surprised him by coming out still fully clothed. He stepped out of his shorts as they joined the rest of his clothes on floor. "Now you get to peel a peach."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.