Salesman of the Year - Cover

Salesman of the Year

Copyright© 2006 by Storyman000

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A salesman is surprised when his wife volunteers to help win a big sale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At home Kyle is met by Ruby at the front door naked. He no sooner gets in the door and she is all over him. Grabbing his hard cock, she leads him upstairs and pushes him onto the bed and lays next to him with her head on his stomach sucking his cock. As she sucks she tells him all about the prior evening and he ends up exploding his approval onto her face.

He awakens to find her getting ready and is pleased to see that she does not even try the bra or panties. The top she chooses has small square holes all over it that allow her nipples to be seen if you stare. The skirt is loose but very short and she shows Kyle how short by bending over for him.

Once they pickup Jimmie, Kyle is surprised to see Ruby get into the backseat with him. She kisses him deeply and says just loud enough for Kyle to hear, "I had a wonderful time last night." Her hand brushes the bulge in Jimmies pants and he smiles.

Kyle drives away from the hotel while watching them in the mirror. In his mind, Kyle can not remember ever seeing Ruby act so aggressive. She crawls all over Jimmie and then sits back next to him and smiles at Kyle in the mirror. Jimmie reaches up under her skirt and slowly strokes her wet pussy until Kyle pulls into a nice bar and grill.

Ruby sits next to Jimmie during dinner and they all talk. Jimmie surprises everyone when he ask, "Do you always let your clients use your wife? I'm thinking that if I am going to be doing business with your company that I will need full access to your wife." Ruby smiles while Kyle says, "Actually you're the first and she's had such a good time that I'm sure she won't mind if I give in to your demand for full access."

Smiling, Ruby tells Kyle, "I'm happy to do my part." Jimmie laughs and says, "I've got an early flight in the morning and I still have some rather hard negotiations to work out with Ruby. If you don't mind I would like to call it an evening."

The men stand and Ruby slides to the edge of the booth flashing the table in front of her as she stands and pulls her dress down. She smiles to the table as she walks on and the men all sit amazed and quiet.

During the drive to the hotel, Kyle looks into the mirror and can't see Ruby. Jimmie has his head back and Kyle angles the mirror down to see his wife's head bobbing up and down in Jimmies lap. At the next stop light Kyle turns and watches his wife worship this cock like he has never seen before.

The car behind him honks and Kyle drives on suddenly. Kyle is driving like shit as he tries to watch the mirror and is pleased when Ruby raises her head up and climbs onto Jimmies cock. She slides it in very slow and easy while Jimmie pushes her shirt up and sucks on her nipples. At the next light, the other stopped cars all get quite the eyeful as Ruby is lost in her affair.

Just before they arrive at his hotel, Ruby stops and turns to Kyle out of breath and ask, "Lets get Jimmies things and take him to our house. It will make it easier for you watch and you have to take him to the airport anyway." Kyle looks to Jimmies smiling face and ask, "Jimmie?"

Jimmie squeezes her breast roughly and answers, "That's fine but I'm still going to have her anyway I want." They pull into the hotel parking lot as Jimmie has, what appears to be, an immense orgasm. Ruby rides him slowly until Jimmie is finished and removes herself from his cock. Sperm drips from her gapping pussy as she kneels in the floor to clean his cock with her mouth.

Once she has sucked him clean, she gently puts his cock away and fixes his shirt. Kyle sits mesmerized as Ruby walks with Jimmie into the hotel. 15 minutes go by before they come back out and Kyle opens the trunk and helps Jimmie put his luggage away.

Once underway Jimmie says, "Get your contracts ready tonight and I will read them on my way home tomorrow. If everything is in order, you've got yourself a new client as long as Ruby holds up her end of the deal."

Kyle watches as Ruby opens her legs and pulls her feet back onto the seat giving a wide open view of her pussy. Kyle stares as cum seeps from her still red pussy down towards her ass.

Jimmie reaches over and strokes her pussy. The sight of that big black hand on her pussy makes Kyle almost wreck the car.

At home, Ruby helps Jimmie from the car with her skirt still up around her waist. Kyle gets his bag from the trunk and carries it to the door. Inside Ruby takes Jimmies hand and is pulling him towards the stairs while Jimmie says to Kyle, "Ruby is going to be handling the long hard negotiations for her ass tonight." Jimmie smiles brightly as Ruby says hurriedly, "When you're ready to watch the negotiations we'll be upstairs pounding out the details."

Kyle is still holding the bag as he watches them disappear upstairs. He gets a drink and walks up the stairs and sits in the hallway. He can hear the sounds of unbridled lust coming from his bedroom. Mustering up his courage, Kyle opens the door quietly and is pleased to see that they have left the lights on for him. He quietly takes a seat in the chair and watches in amazement as this big man mounts Ruby's face in the 69 position.

As Jimmie leans over and kisses her pussy, Kyle stands and walks over to see Ruby's face with Jimmies balls hanging into her eyes. Gently he pushes his cock into her throat and after forever pulls it all the way out and fucks it back in. This goes on for a while before Kyle pulls out his cock and begins stroking himself.

Ruby shudders in orgasm several times before Jimmie sits up and lays his cock across her face. She licks at it hungrily and the sight causes Kyle to cum wildly onto the floor. Jimmie chuckles and moves around to fuck Ruby. As he moves between her legs she seems out of breath and raises her legs back over her head. He places that big black head against her pussy lips and makes her beg him to fuck her before pushing into her.

The sight of the black cock sliding into his wife causes Kyle to begin to harden again and before long he strokes himself to the sight of this cock disappearing over and over. Jimmie pounds her for the longest time and through several orgasms for Ruby before slowing and telling her, "Your pussy is part of the deal I'm about to consummate." Ruby moans her approval and he begins pumping again slowly and deeply before saying, "Take my cum baby! Take it deep!" He buries himself fully into her several times while filling her with his seed.

When he has finished, he sits back on his legs with his cock still half in her. Ruby lays still on the bed as though she is dead, completely lost in her pleasures. Jimmie stands and walks towards the bathroom asking Kyle, "How about some drinks for everyone?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.