Girls Gone Wild - Cover

Girls Gone Wild

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Likable louts, Tony and Pruett love playing pranks while drinking their beer. One night they get the idea to paint Girls Gone Wild on a Van. Of course, first they need a van. But they proove to be resourceful in more ways than one, and their adventure is launched with a few mishaps and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Many thanks to "Techsan" for graciously giving his time and effort to me in editing this and other stories of mine in recent months. I appreciate your support, Techsan; this thank you is long overdue.


They were all in a diner, having coffee and pastries, except for Vaughn, who had made an excuse, and left them at the warehouse. Dianah had a Mona Lisa like smile on her face. Essence sipped her coffee, but kept her eyes downcast, avoiding any glances at Barely. Tony wondered, and not for the first time, just where the hell Pruett was.

Barely finally broke the silence at the table. "I thought you loved me," he said staring straight ahead, not looking at anyone.

After five or six seconds had passed, Essence answered him. "I do. I do love you, Barely."

Tony wanted to leave right then, but Barely with his broken leg in a cast, was seated on the aisle, next to him, pinning him in.

"Some way to show it, fucking your brother," he spat out.

"Honey..." An obviously worried Essence said pleadingly, "You know... you have to know I did what I did out of love for my brother."

"You fucked your brother while I watched. Correction, while we all watched. Fucked him until your eyes popped out of your head. "Had to help him out, you said," the anger apparent in his voice. "You took his cock in your mouth while it was covered with this bitch's juice," he said pointing an accusing finger at Dianah.

"Dianah had nothing to do with it," Tony said protectively. Why, he had not the foggiest idea.

"Yeah, you're right about that. I'm sorry, Dianah," Barely said in a half-sob.

"All right, all right," Essence said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I wanted him. I've always wanted to do him. But I love you. I really, truly love you." Her shoulders shook as she silently cried her heart out.

Dianah put her arm around her shoulders trying to comfort her.

Tony tried to help, saying, "Hey, Barely, you know, it was a really hot scene. I was a girl; I'd a wanted to fuck him too."

"Fuck you too. Wasn't for you and the damn fuckmobile it wouldn't a happened at all."

And then to everyone's surprise, Barely stood up, bracing himself on the back of the booth. "C'mon, Essence, let's get the fuck outta here."

Essence jumped up as if a cattle prod was jammed up her ass. "Yeah, let's get out of here," she said, repeating his words, in her excitement to be with him for another minute, or however long he was willing to have her by his side.

"Tony, I'm out of this deal," Barely said, and placed his arm around Essence's shoulder. "Maybe me and my girl can get over this. I don't know, but I'm willing to give it a try." He turned to Essence and asked, "What do you say, baby?"

"I already said it," she said, wiping her tears away. "I love you. Where you go, I go. Is that enough, or do you need to hear more?"

"It'll do for now. So long, Dianah. See you around, Tony. But don't call me about filming any fuck flicks, hear?"

"I gotcha," Tony replied, and remained seated as the couple left the diner.

"Wow!" Dianah said, pleased that Barely had taken Essence back.

"Yeah," Tony said, looking at her. "It's good. And what about you? Are you going back to whatshisname?"

"Danny? No, I don't think so. I got a girlfriend, lives in Wilmington. The North Carolina one. She's a stripper at a club called Pure Gold. Last time we talked, she told me I could get a job there... you know, stripping and such."

"Probably pays pretty good," Tony offered.

"Yeah... and I could make extra... you know, turn a trick now and then."

"Tell ya what," Tony said, "if this thing we just shot catches fire, makes us some money, I'll take a trip to Wilmington, look you up. You might could use some cash."

"That's so sweet of you. You don't have to do that. I'll be all right."

"Stay away from Danny and guys like him, hear?"

"You got that right," she said, then kissed him on the lips. "We could... you want to, you know... in the van," she said offering herself to him.

"Well, we could," he said, "but is there a rush, you got someplace to be?"

"Oh, no... nothing like that. I was only thinking you had to be someplace."

"I don't," he said. "I am worried about my partner. You haven't met him. He's a little crazy sometimes. Likes to bust people's balls."

"I know the type," Dianah told him, getting up from her seat. "C'mon, let's get it on in the van. I'm still tingling from Vaughn, you know?"

Tony threw a ten on the table to cover their coffee and pastry, and with his arm around Dianah's waist, escorted her out to the van.


Following a leisurely romp on the air mattress, Tony dialed Pruett's number, waited eight rings before hanging up.

"That's odd, he always answers," he told Dianah, who lay beside him rubbing her elongated nipples. Her eyes were closed and she was still panting from their romp on the van's mattress.

"Gonna cum again?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm," she replied. "Does it every time."


And where was Pruett? He was on the fourth floor of CountyHospital, having his broken jaw wired. He heard the ringing phone, but ignored it, for he was unable to talk, and would be for some time.


Sue Ann was on the other side of town, her face buried between Adele's fleshy thighs, licking and lapping the older woman to a frenzied orgasm. Adele had brought Sue Ann off four times before allowing the younger girl to return the favor.


Barely and Essence were in bed, with Barely positioned so that his cast encased leg was resting on two pillows.

"I'll do the work," Essence said, already breathing hard. The truth of the matter was that she could not get her brother's cock out of her mind. But she did not want to lose Barely, whose jealousy she found enticingly intriguing. The idea of juggling the two men had aroused her to a point at which she could not help but need a cock in her, and Barely was there and, for that matter, she did love him.

She slithered down under the cool bed sheet until the tip of Barely's dick nudged against her moistened labia. Her breathing sped up, as did Barely's. She shivered with anticipation, feeling him reach under her leg and rub the smooth, satiny flesh of her ass.

She lasciviously licked her wet lips, scooted down the bed, inviting Barely's thick cockhead into her pussy. A thick dollop of pre-cum spilled across her mons.

"Uh..." she mumbled. Barely, his mouth filled with saliva from their exchange of French kisses, began to drool from the corner of his mouth.

Essence felt the first patches of perspiration seeping from her pores. She also faintly registered the sweat on Barely's back as well, but forgot all this in the instant his cock surged into her pussy.

She gritted her teeth and growled at the most luxuriant of all sensations, that of a cock squeezing its way deeply into a tight, moistened cunt.

Her lover held her by the ass, and worked himself further in, pressing forward once, and then pulling out just a tad, then fully impaling her with a dramatic burst of effort.

Because of the cast, Barely's movement was limited, and so Essence spread her legs even wider, instinctively inviting him deeper. Her hand dipped down to her pussy, fingers traced their way around the embedded shaft and marveled at the way her cunt was stretched around him.

'A perfect seal, ' she thought, unable to explain how something so big could penetrate her so easily, and with hardly any pain whatsoever.

Barely thrust again. Essence grabbed his body and held him there, moaning aloud at how delicious he felt inside her.

Barely had found a position from which he could fuck comfortably, and did so, using a magnificently slow rhythm, quite obviously trying to ensure that Essence fully experienced each thrust as a separate, glorious event.

In return, Essence licked his cheek from the chin to the eyebrow, in gratitude for the multiple sensations he was bringing her to as her orgasm approached.

Feeling it coming on, Essence rocked her pelvis against him, stroking his cock and squeezing it, using the kegel method she had been practicing after reading about them in Cosmo.

Both lovers turned noisy. Essence emitted a helpless, feminine grunt in time with each thrust, while Barely began to hiss his breaths through clenched teeth. They held fast to one another by the arms and back, with Essence's ear pressed to the side of Barely's head.

After a while, Barely began to tire and pulled her on top, straight up, with her knees against his ribs. They continued to fuck hard, Barely pounding from underneath, and Essence exerting only enough muscle control to remain vertical. She played with her bouncing breasts, closed her eyes and thought of the pounding her brother had bestowed upon her earlier, without any remorse of her betrayal of her boyfriend and lover, Barely Black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.