Achilles and Hephaestus - Cover

Achilles and Hephaestus

Copyright© 2006 by ElSol

Chapter 14A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14A - Borrowing cmsix's "John and Argent" concept. Achilles, at death's door, is transplanted to a different time and place, but with familiar rules, survive and grab as much ass as you can.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"Why can't I fuck the virgins too?" I asked. "Seriously! I have three bound concubines, a harem of two, the right to fuck any unmated female whenever I want, and now you're telling me it's my responsibility to screw the mated women too. I don't get it! So what if they're going to bleed when I have my way with them, the virgins should be mine!"

I threw my hands up dramatically, "You cave people are so selfish!"

Walking away punctuated my inane statement. Had I turned around, I would have seen Naris, Els, and Caryn looking thoughtfully at each other and known I made another blunder with those three. I said something which sounded unreasonable and funny to me, without keeping in mind they were fucking insane.

I refuse to accept any blame for the ensuing crap. How is a civilized man supposed to react when he's told as Leader of the tribe he MUST honor the mated males by fucking their women?


A place to watch people at the cave would be nice. My viewing rock at the stream gave me good line of sight across the full array of bathing beauties. The rock was also flat enough to get some action on top of it, though my preferred sex spot at the stream was between the rock and the water. My sleeping platform didn't quite get the job done as a people watching spot. The addition of the new survivors meant people doing stuff were spread out inside the cave and in the clearing outside the cave.

A throne! Build a wooden platform right outside the cave. I could make it high enough to give me a good view into the cave from front to back. Since the throne would be outside, I could keep an eye on everything in the clearing too. The platform should be wide enough for a pile of women to get sapphic at the foot of my throne. King Achilles. Oh Yeah! If I took down a mammoth, maybe I'd find someone in the tribe who could carve or sculpt (or whatever somebody did to ivory) and get them to make me a crown.

The Ivory Throne.

Hmmm, it did sound a little toiletish. On the other hand, these people didn't know what a toilet was so no big whoop.

The new survivors followed the trend of talented people. Leh was very good at knocking rocks together and getting a usable shape. I showed him the way the lance heads came off the shafts. His eyes lit up at the beauty of the design. I explained, with Naris's help, how he could follow the same basic concept if he built spear heads by doing his rock thing. Caryn and Leh put their heads together to come up with a prototype for my approval. I didn't need the things since the lance heads were fairly indestructible and Caryn could make more shafts. Being the Leader, I had to give things the final seal of approval. It proved a good idea anyway; their first attempt was more in line with a harpoon. I took the time to teach Leh about keeping a set of rocks as tools, like the women kept antler needles. I didn't think the idea was that special, but Naris favored me with one of her A-Three reward orgies for giving the tribe the knowledge to make a quantum leap forward. I still didn't think the set of tools was a big deal, nor did I express said opinion to anyone.

"We must talk, Achilles," Reia said in THAT tone of voice.

"You're breaking up with me all ready," I snickered.

I had walked outside after the throne idea struck. Picking a location and stepping off distances was in fun. No matter what the devil on my shoulder said, I did not really intend to build the thing. I also would not mention it to the females of the tribe. In fact, I would not think about it for much longer. Having put together that the A-Three were anticipating my needs and desires, I might come back from the stream to find the men building my Ivory Throne. Actually, considering the A-Three, the men would end up building me an Ivory Throne Room! Bathtub and all. Bathtub! Ohhhh! Naris, Els, and Caryn plus a bathtub. Bubbles!

I stopped pacing off the dimensions and stared at the sky. Slave Priestess Dru was never far away. With Reia wanting to talk, it put both my harem girls in close proximity. Those two reported back to the A-Three so it was a bad idea to think about my throne at the moment.

Oh, oh! Caryn, Els, and Naris were leading the rest of the Anue females towards me. I looked around for an escape route. Dru and Reia slid behind me. Harem spankings for those two tonight!

The men suddenly decided they had business elsewhere. They were doing cave-guy stuff around the clearing and then Poof! gone. Fucking assholes! I see how it is! Every guy realized they stunk at the same time and had to go take a bath right away. Uh, huh! Cowards! Leh gave me a look like he was going stand with his boss, until Li stared at him. You tried my brother! Gamen and Winik, the odd males, had the audacity to laugh before they headed out of Dodge. Beo, the gray wolf, was the only one who stuck around. He got up, walked a few feet away, and lay back down to continue his nap. You ain't going to be much help asleep, bud!

"What is up with those two?" I asked, in a desperate attempt to hold off the inevitable. I don't know why I wanted to hold it off. Inevitably, I'd end up in some very hot pussy, usually two or three or four very hot pussies. Probably plain ole dude stubbornness. What does it matter that I don't know what you want me to do, I don't wanna!

The women looked from the two odd men to me and back. Naris and Reia stared at each other.

"Tell him," Els said. "Achilles is different."

Strategically speaking, Els's maneuver was brilliant. By saying 'Tell him', she called dibs on NOT being the one to tell me. Naris and Caryn gave Els a frustrated look and got a 'fuck you, I thought of it first' shrug from the blond.

"Gamen and Winik are different," Aris said. This was getting good. The strawberry blond built on Els's move and started a game of hot potato. I looked around waiting to see how the next female would answer without answering.

"They're special."

"Touched by Earth-Mother."

"They worship Earth-Mother."

"Except for the Shaman, men worship Father-Sky, but not Gamen and Winik."

"They also worship Moon, your mother."

"Gamen doesn't want to mate."

"Winik refused his mating ritual with Sena."

"Gamen and Winik... prefer each other."

"They would be mated if they could be."

"Gamen and Winik are like mates."

"They're gay," I said shocked. "Wait! There's no gay in Caveman!"

There was no reason for there being no gay in caveman so I could be wrong. On the other hand, it was my fantasy! Why would I put gay cavemen in my hallucination. Did I want to... Nope. No. no. I'm not homophobic. I don't have anything against gay people. Come to think of it, I never gave them much thought, since they don't have anything to do with me. I don't want to fuck guys and lesbians don't want to fuck me. But I did have gay guys in my hallucination?

"They don't want to mate with a woman?" I asked.

"No," Reia answered carefully.

Meaning, I didn't have to share with them. Cool! Once they bathed, I was neutral to Parak and Wun, but if a mammoth ran over them, Aris and Wena would be unmated and by the rules of the tribes available for me to fu... assure them they were members of the Anue tribe in solid standing by following the traditional Leader to unmated woman social rituals. Boobie!

"Are there lesbians?" I asked. Again, nothing against lesbians, but they would cramp my hallucination even more than male mates. What if Dru had been a lesbian?!? The way she reacted that morning to being bent over at the stream with two fingers in her pussy while another finger introduced her to the idea of being fucked in the ass, I doubted it very much. My God! I could not wait until my Slave Priestess's ass was ready for dick!

"What's a lesbian?" Caryn asked.

Baby, if it weren't for me, you'd be classified as a lesbian! Shortie already borrowed my favorite stream sex location twice to claim Priestess's rights with Dru and Ema. Caryn and Ema going at it full bore--heaven by the water! The scene ended with cum showering down on them from my vantage point.

"Women like Gamen and Winik," I replied.

Welcome to the Abyss, you are presently on the 'Completely Clueless Floor'. From here, we can proceed to the 'Try and Explain' promenade or to the left, the 'Don't Even Fucking Bother' lounge.

The women looked at each other to see if any of them understood the words coming out of my mouth.

"Women who only want to do it with other women," I said, enunciating each word.

More blank stared.

"A woman who wants another woman as her mate!"

Horror! Confusion! Anger! These things a Cave-woman feels when speaking of lesbians, they do.

"Very funny, Achilles!" Naris said finally. "What about Leader' rights? Or Mate's Honor?"

The other women nodded and dismissed the lesbian conversation. The last thing on the table being the problematic Mate Honor thing, I needed to change the subject quickly.

"How gay are Gamen and Winik?" I asked. Those guys being gay gave me an idea.

And this is the 'Why The Fuck Do You Even Try?' room.

"Are Gamen and Winik like totally gay?" Okay! Stupid question, try again. "Have they ever been with a woman?"

That one got a reaction. The women looked from one to the other until all eyes ended up on Reia, who was the oldest. She narrowed her eyes before shaking her head.

"Do you think they want to be with a woman?" I asked her. She pursed her lips, scrunched up her face, and shook her head hard. "Fucking Awesome!"

"You like that?" Naris asked unsurely.

"Harem guards," I said with confidence.

What good was a throne without a castle. I preferred the Japanese style. A castle meant I could have a harem wing. Obviously, a harem wing requires harem guards. Not going to introduce cutting of a guy's woo-hoo-hoos or whatever it was they did to make eunuchs. Gay dudes were a good substitute, especially if the final exam included a massive gay orgy which ended with the candidate taking Big Gay John up the booty (the candidate being the one getting fucked and not the candidate fucking Big Gay John). Even better, I could institute a monthly gayness check on my harem guards to catch those guys who were willing to do what they had to one time as long it meant getting into some harem pants (while a woman was in them and not the guy prancing around wearing harem pants). If a guy was willing to go through a one-time orgy and a gayness check every month, I had to give him props. Plus he'd probably do his damnedest to protect my harem, since he would have invested much effort in acquiring access to it. The gayness check would require more than one Big Gay John. Big Gay Winik. Doesn't work, Winik is too gayish a name. Big Gay Gamen. Much Better!

"How big is Gamen?" I asked.

"What?"

"Never mind," I said quickly. I forgot I'd already vetoed the throne. No Ivory Throne. No Ivory Castle. No Ivory Harem Wing. Unless one of the girls found out about it, building a throne and a castle could keep Naris busy for years.

"Are you sure you don't mind Gamen and Winik being... gay?" Els asked. "Lant and Nek did not like it."

"Whatever!" I waved a hand. "No lesbians, right?"

They shook their heads. If it really was a hallucination, no lesbians had to say something about me. Either I was more monstrously selfish than I thought or maybe I was a lesbi-gynyc or miso-lesbian (Ha! Ha! Me So Lesbian!) Another interpretation could be I respected lesbians and did not bring them into my hallucination because it would create a situation where they had to bow to social pressure and take dick when they would prefer not to. Another story which I'd be sticking to.

"Can we tell the men they must accept Gamen and Winik as full members of the tribe?" Els asked. I stared at her; she was playing with the ties on my loincloth.

"The men have a problem?" I asked quietly.

"No, they don't!" Naris said. She was lying but must have intended to crush the issue herself now that I expressed an opinion because she undid my loincloth and tossed it aside. Getting on her knees, Naris took my dick into her mouth.

I had been corralled into the tribe thing. Given that, the tribe would be what I thought it should be--a cohesive unit. I stared at Aris, Wena, and Li. They got the message. I would not tolerate their mates and future mate breaking my tribe apart. The women could deal with the situation, but it better be dealt with in a final manner. I had bigger fish to fry than some guy's bullshit; for instance, how to get a throne, castle, and harem wing built without actually saying I wanted a throne, castle, and harem wing built.

I looked down at Naris. She was concentrating on the slow stroking of my dick in and out of her mouth. Maybe my dick could tell her about the throne, castle, and harem wing. Come on boy, speak! If my cock managed any words, Naris's mouth muffled them. Her groans would have drowned out anything my dick might have said anyway.

The pleasure the women got from having their mouths on me was some of the best shit in Land of Cave Suck Goddesses! Naris made these cute affectionate noises when she sucked on my dick. They slowly deepened into something darker as the act of pleasuring me turned her on. Heaven is a woman getting off on giving you head!

Naris popped me out of her mouth and pointed my dick up. She studied it like she had never seen it before. Her hands bracketed the sides to keep it in place while she licked up and down the length.

My tall drink of brunette was the least pro-active of the A-Three during sex. She was as willing as the other girls, but where Caryn approached sex with all the eagerness of a kitten playing with yarn and Els... Yeah, Els. Naris wanted me to lead. She followed wholeheartedly wherever I wanted her body to go. Naris only stepped out of her bubble when she wanted me to take Leader's rights with her, wanted me distracted, or wanted me to let her take care of something political. Interestingly, if Naris just plain wanted me to do something her way, like maybe smacking some sense into a tribe male, she tended to throw other women at my feet.

The way Naris sucked the head of my dick in and out of her mouth led me to think I needed more political troublemakers in the tribe. Not at the Pek or even Broken-Face level though; maybe a whiner, I could get to love whining if Naris felt the need to convince me to allow her to exert authority over the whiner every week.

Naris's tongue touched the centerline of my ball sack. She licked differently than Reia. Caryn's sweet mommy had a licking Achilles's balls fetish. Naris behaved more like a connoisseur of my nuts. She licked, paused to allow her taste buds to fully enjoy my flavor, and licked again. During the entire experience, she took breaks to wet my dick with her saliva so she could masturbate me while she worked my sack with her mouth. One time at the stream, she shanghaied the virgins, Airy and Li, to play with my dick so she could focus solely on her tongue and my testicles. Glory, fucking glory! I was seriously intent on finding the best sexual combinations with the women: Naris on my balls and the virgins on my dick looked promising, but I had to try it with Reia and the virgins to be sure. When I felt ready, Reia on my right nut, Naris on my left nut, Caryn with her small hands on my shaft, and Els sucking the head.

The leader of my A-Three girls must have really wanted to put a smack down on the males over the gay thing. She hit her stride hard. Naris pointed my dick at her face, opened her mouth, and slammed forward. She couldn't take much of the monster, but her willful effort was a big turn-on. I grabbed her hair, pulled back, and stroked in.

I wanted to finish in her mouth, but I wanted to hear her screaming more. I pushed Naris onto her back and got between her legs. Someone's hands pushed Naris's dress over her hips. I grabbed her legs under the knees. I pulled them up and pushed them to her chest, making her pussy available to me. I gave a thought to licking Naris to a quick orgasm. Fuck it! My girls always got off fast enough with my dick inside them anyway. No reason to keep Naris waiting for what she really wanted.

Naris's hand took a light grip on my dick to guide me forward. She placed the tip between her pussy lips and sighed. With a moan, she locked me in and waited for me to fuck into her.

Slowly! Not slow like I fucked Dru by the stream. In those cases, I wanted to enjoy having my cock in a warm, wet pussy while I watched the other women bathing. Slowly! Naris wanted a couple of things from me, but she had to give me mine before she got hers.

Naris's hands fluttered on my hips as I fucked into her inch by inch. Her body didn't know if it wanted to scratch, caress, or beg for me to take faster. I wanted what was due me. I fucked into Naris at my desired pace until I filled her. She sighed, held her breath for a moment, and moaned before she squirmed deliciously. Her hands pulled me down on top of her. Naris's body discovered what it wanted to do. Her nails dug into my buttocks and begged me to fuck her to orgasm.

Slowly! That's what I wanted. I moved my hips at a snail's pace, pulling back until only the head of my dick was encased in Naris, holding at that point, and at the same pace fucking back into her depth. Naris wanted harder. Naris wanted a lot harder! Naris knew who was the Leader though. She relaxed. Her arms encircled my torso to hug me tightly. Her legs curled up so her feet could stroke my legs. She whispered for me to take everything she had to give.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.