Achilles and Hephaestus - Cover

Achilles and Hephaestus

Copyright© 2006 by ElSol

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Borrowing cmsix's "John and Argent" concept. Achilles, at death's door, is transplanted to a different time and place, but with familiar rules, survive and grab as much ass as you can.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The kid was annoying. Not Dru's son though. After all, I'm a human being! Dru's boy could probably get away with anything short of trying to rip one of my balls off or playing grab ass with Caryn, Els, and Naris. I couldn't blame Lan if he made a play for Reia someday, might even have to discuss breaking the kid's cherry with her when Lan got old enough.

I took a second to fantasize about strangling the new kid, Leh. He wouldn't shut up about Li. I figured he had to be her big brother or something.


Like a majority of plans, mine became a controlled sphere in which chaos ruled. Generally, the 'Kill All Redbeards' portion of the plan stayed on course, which was the best thing I could say about the whole situation.

The shit hit the fan when I caught sight of the Redbeard formation. The sons-of-bitches walked in a wide line across my planned attack vector. Five of them! I wouldn't be able to get them all at the same time. I could drop two, leaving three to chase down. I had hoped to bag them before they saw the corpses, but their line was too spread out. I retreated, counting on the line to collapse when they spotted the bodies.

The big guys came in. The two scout assholes must have the RUN gene! I wanted one of the Redbeards alive to lead me back to the main camp, but I wouldn't have chosen a scout for the duty.

The big guys got the STOOPID gene. The nitwits got pissed when they saw the bodies and actually started looking for tracks. The idiots were going to hunt me down! They couldn't have known it was just me, so it made the brilliance of their stupidity even more evident. When somebody, most likely a lot of somebodies, houses fourteen of your buddies, it's time to consider the "Thems wasn't really my boys" excuse.

The three ami-stupi-gos found enough evidence to point them in the direction of where my people were hiding. So much for the easy way! I dropped the big three hard.

I didn't fucking know the RUN gene came hand in hand with the RUN-FASTER-WHEN-TERRIFIED gene. The two motherfucking scouts could book! One of them was a little closer. A seventh game, bottom of the ninth, man on first, deep line drive into right center, rip your arm out of the socket, give me my world series ring throw home punched his ticket. The other rat managed to create more distance between us. I dropped the plan to track him, recovered the lances, and gave open chase.

Generally speaking, the Hail Mary lance throw put the plan back on track. The vomit didn't join the shit on the fan until I rounded a hill and ran into the Redbeard camp.

Unlike tribe females, Redbeard women had no taboos against using weapons. Redbeard men probably learned their manners from mommy dearest.

The fight with the Redbeard troop made the one at the camp flow easier. I trusted the body, so my mind stayed far enough away to make tactical decisions. There were more Redbeards, in a tighter space, but the combat experience helped immensely.

Young Redbeards were as vicious as their parents. They attacked, making it self-defense to kill them. At least, that part was self-defense...

Eventually, I stood in an empty camp, but not a quiet one. The kid was cheering. No joke! I knew if I untied him from the meal prep post I would be in trouble.

"You must be a part of Li's tribe," I said studying him. He had the same almond eyes and facial structure.

"LI!"

The verbal diarrhea about Li began. He didn't take a break until I shushed him, so I could watch the camp from a distance.

A couple of Redbeard children snuck back into the camp a few hours later. I won't lie--it was cold-fuck murder. Faced with having to kill children, I would have hesitated. Leh did not give me the opportunity. He had no problems finishing the extermination of the Redbeard tribe. I owed him for it, so I swallowed any desire to tell him to shut the fuck up about Li.

I got it, Leh! Li is the penultimate female in all of existence! Li is the source of all beauty! Li is the purpose of creation!

I didn't have a choice but to reunite worshiper and Goddess.


"Leh!"

"Li!"

How could I have been so stupid? Not Li's big brother. Cave Romeo and Juliet! From the way Leh's furs tented, a porno version of the play.

"Fucking fantastic!" I said loudly. With the aaah moment happening in front of us, everybody ignored my 'tude.

Seeing the wanna-be-lovers together gave me an idea.

"Well!" I said when the A-Three (Naris, Caryn, and Els) approached me. "We've got to get those two back to their tribe."

Might as well have dropped a nuclear bomb of silence. All conversation ceased. I didn't think I said it loud enough for anyone other than the girls to hear. I looked around; the birds had stopped chirping!

"No!" Li cried, grabbing onto Leh's furs tightly. (It didn't really sound like 'No!' more like 'N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-H!) "They won't allow us mate."

Enough already! The Romeo and Juliet thing was a joke! It did not help that every woman in the camp had the 'watching a romantic comedy during the part where they almost breakup' look on their faces, which became the 'stop talking in the middle of the part where they almost breakup, you asshole!' look.

I was absolutely going to put my foot down, laying down the law as decided on by Achilles! Those two kids had a tribe so we couldn't adopt them, no matter what the A-Three wanted. I would be the voice of reason and since I was Leader everyone had to accept it.

It would be unfair to say I'm easily manipulated or weak-willed. Truth be told, Naris is an evil genius, complete with her very own Igor, not a hunchbacked or ugly version though, in Els. Matched with Caryn, it's a tough trio not to be distracted by. I admit to a deficit in attention when women are doing their sexual best to distract me, a perfectly normal trait in my opinion. Most, if not all, heterosexual men would find it tough to concentrate with three babes wanting to do some interestingly naughty things to his body. Still, I could have held out against three; they were too patently obvious for me to bow easily to temptation.

Fuck if any straight, uncommitted male is not going to be distracted by the A-Three, Reia, Dru, and this smokin' little blond with more curves stuffed into her than a car-fanatic's wet dream track!

Wena, you're mated, you coming too? I thought I recognized the voyeur spark in your eye. Let me tell you, it's going to be quite a show. I haven't gotten any since this Redbeard crap started. Oh hi, Miss Tall Slim Strawberry blond type lady, who might you be? The virgins are going to watch too? I'm down for some sexual education. Lesson one, girls: it's okay to insist on getting yours too.

Their intent to torture me into going along with the expansion plan was obvious as they dragged me away. How Naris kept turning the females to her side, I might never know, but five minutes with her and any woman was conscienceless about persuading me to go with the flow.

The build-up of semen probably made it easier for them to distract me. I would have to keep that in mind for next time.

The nice thing about a hallucination is how conveniences are always nearby. The hiding spot was perfect: an oasis behind a heavy tree line, complete with watering hole. Caryn led us to the spot when I mentioned what I wanted after killing the troop. I refused to think about how she knew the location of the oasis without having ever been there.

The women guided me to the pond. As our camp's source of drinking water, I wouldn't normally have bathed in it. The combat stress was fading, leaving a mental and physical fatigue. I needed to be clean so every one would need to deal with a little body funk in their drink water for one night.

Other than to watch the show, I didn't really get why every female had to accompany us. Luckily, I wasn't as self-conscious about fucking where the women could see as I was about the cave-dudes. Probably a bit of an exhibitionist streak came with the massive tool. If you got it, flaunt it!

Caryn, Naris, Els, Dru, and Reia entered the water with me. The rest of the women waited at water's edge.

"Soap!" I said. No mistaking the lather.

"Li's tribe makes it," Naris told me. Her hands rubbed the soap on my shoulders. "The Redbeards kept what her parents had brought with them to prove Li's worth in the mate trade."

"Li knows how to make soap?" I asked.

"Yes," Els replied. She took the responsibility of cleaning my dick and balls.

"There are other things Li knows how to do," Caryn whispered. Her hands were on my butt. Her fingers dug into my quads very nicely. Being the awesome little Shortie I so adored, she took her time working the tension out of my legs.

"We should keep Li," Naris said.

"Shhh!" I didn't want anything to take away from five pairs of female hands giving me a bath after coming home from war. I had fantasies about something very similar in the real world, so I planned to enjoy every second.

Li's tribe ritualized the act of bathing. Each relationship type had a specific ritual: mate to mate, woman to woman, mother to child, females to an important male. Li gave the women instructions about the proper way to bathe me. She explained the reasons for each step. I was too busy enjoying the effects to listen to most of it.

The particular ritual she led them through was for rewarding the male most responsible for a successful hunt. It required three uses of the soap. The first was a quick application to remove most of the grime and sweat. The second was slow and thorough, a little rough even. The negativity of what I had done washed away with it. The last pass was obviously intended to relax and arouse.

The women transitioned from washing to sex seamlessly. I stood on top of furs with Reia using her tongue on my balls. Els stroked my cock with her mouth, concentrating on the head. Caryn's small hand worked the shaft. Naris turned my head and gave me her mouth to feast on.

My disappointment was obvious when Els took her mouth away and lay on her back. The selfishness of a blowjob would have released the last of the tension from going to war with the Redbeards.

"We're here, Achilles," Naris whispered. "We would not deny you. What you need, you will have from us."

Dru took over the kissing. Slave or priestess, the blond's kisses whispered that she lived for me now. Naris grabbed my dick in both hands and fed it into Caryn's mouth. Where Els loved the feeling of my dick stroking in and out of her mouth, Caryn took a few strokes, pulled me out, gave the bottom of my cock a couple of hard licks, and took me back in for a few more strokes. Naris worked the shaft; she had a goal and meant to keep doing what I needed to get there.

Every woman touching me felt the approach. Dru pulled away. She grabbed my hands and brought them to her amazing breasts. She moaned when I squeezed and stroked my thumbs across her nipples. I could have sworn she was coming. Caryn took her mouth away. She massaged the head of my dick with her fingertips. Naris aimed my cock at Els, who waited for my seed. The look in Els's eyes put me over the edge. She lusted for the feel of my cum on her body.

My body tightened and released! Semen jetted out of my dick in ropes of thick, warm liquid. Els screamed as if the cum were an acid of pleasure. Dru wrapped her arms around my chest, holding me up. Reia's hands, mouth, and tongue massaged my ball sack. Caryn and Naris milked my cock of the days worth of back up.

I crumbled slowly until I lay with my head on Dru's lap. She had guided my fall until I was a few feet from Els. I watched as the women not attending to me surrounded Els. They knelt and feasted on my seed.

That was so fucking hot!!! Virgins, mated and unmated females licked my cum from Els's skin and traded kisses to share the taste of me. No way my dick was going to flag with 'Land of the Cave-Women Cum-Vampires' playing live in front of me.

Caryn and Reia licked my balls and dick clean, getting me ready for round two. Naris straddled my hips and lowered her body slowly while Caryn held my dick in position for her. Naris surrounded me inch by inch until she was seated with me completely inside her pussy. She put her hands on my chest, twitched her hips, and vocalized her pleasure with a shout.

Caryn walked around Naris to straddle my stomach. The girls kissed as Naris rode me to another powerful orgasm. As soon as her pleasure faded, Naris pulled off me and backed away. Caryn took her place. Shortie couldn't take all of me, but she tried.

Like Naris, Caryn came with the first deep penetration. Unlike Naris, she took her time afterwards, slowly moving up and down. I grabbed her hips and squeezed. She moaned before speeding up. It sounded like the Anue Priestess was speaking in tongues. Finally, she froze at the top end and dropped down hard, taking more of my dick than ever before. She screamed in rapture as the orgasm she had been working so diligently on finally burst over her.

Els joined the party. Caryn was blocking my view, but I recognized the lushness of the A-Three blond as her pussy swallowed my dick. She took me deep and did the grind on me. I rubbed against the deepest part of her body. It felt wonderful--too good! I pressed up to warn her that I was ready again. She moved her hips faster. I reached around Caryn and Els to grab Naris. The girls lay on top of me. I knew it was Els on my dick, but for a second it felt like I was inside of all of them at the same time.


A Leader's work is never done. As much as I wanted to bask in the glory of my second orgasm, the tribe needed me. Broken-Face and the Redbeard hunt cemented for the men the concept of not to fucking with the Leader, namely me.

The women needed more subtle handling. I had watched the A-Three and Reia work on the new women during the march and at the hiding spot.

Nobody really had a voice in who was Leader; the baddest fucker pretty much elected himself. There were a few options for males if they wanted to balk the tribal leader. Women had none.

Caryn, Els, and Naris running away was revolutionary. They only wanted to get away from the three rapists, but it shook the foundation of their world. Three women said 'No' to most the important males of their tribe: hunters, shaman and Leader. It empowered them, changing how they approached the tribe power structure. The A-Three were taking no chances the new women would rebel in a similar fashion against me.

I had a role to play in getting these women to actively, instead of passively, accept my leadership. If they did so, their contentment with the status quo would make it more difficult for any male to challenge me. Happy women usually means happy men.

I crawled out from under the pile of girls and looked around. Naris, Els, and Caryn lay around me. Dru and Reia had moved over to the other grouping of women. My three were exhausted from our sex, while the other women seemed to be doing the female bonding thing.

The women needed the female equivalent of Bor. The bath and lapping up my cum from Els had been a part of their bonding process. They were becoming a tribe. Watching the A-Three herd the new women into a tighter circle taught me an important thing--the women were more invested in tribe traditions because they were far more invested in being 'a tribe'. I had to respect how they saw the world, but I could use it to my benefit.

I didn't acknowledge any of them. The ones who faced me stopped speaking and watched me approach. I knelt behind Reia. Grabbing a fistful of hair, I pushed her head down. I grabbed her hip with my other hand and pulled her ass into position.

Thinking of the scene made me hard while I lay under my girls. Living the scene made me harder. I fucked into Reia like we'd been doing the foreplay thing for an hour and the moment finally arrived. The earlier action primed her. Reia clamped down around my cock when I hit bottom. The women around us got comfortable as Reia clawed the ground. Her body released me and squeezed down again as an orgasm overcame her.

The first night of the Redbeard hunt, the girls said Reia needed me to exercise Leader's rights to her. No matter the truth of my words, what I said after killing Bor hurt Reia's feelings. Leader's rights put Reia back in her place and not in a negative way. To Reia, being on her knees with my cock inside her meant she stood on solid Anue ground. As a modern man, I should have felt ashamed, but fuck that shit! It was impossible to feel anything other than Reia's pussy welcoming me when I thrust. No angel on my shoulder could have been heard above the unmated female's cries of pleasure. The devil on the other shoulder would have been too busy snapping pictures to talk.

I wanted it to last, but the power made it better than just fucking. The audience of females, Reia's willing submission, I couldn't last long in that environment. I pulled Reia's ass tight against my hips. For a second, I felt like a bow string drawn back to fire an arrow. Reia's hands reached behind to dig into my hips. With other Leaders, it had been her duty; in the Anue, it was Reia's right to have this done to her.

The women understood.

Reia screamed and pushed back when my hot cum struck her womb. She shook madly as a final orgasm drowned her. I pulled back on her hips, driving my dick deeper as another shot of cum rocketed out of me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.