One Helluva Day - Cover

One Helluva Day

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 5: A Call for Help

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Call for Help - Tom Jenkins was having an unbelievably good day. Every woman he met was irresistibly drawn to him. It started with the energetic Ass Lady, followed by his old high school girlfriend Sissy, his coworker and drinking buddy Dee, and Katie, the girl-next-door cheerleader. What was even weirder was his unflagging energy and unstoppable erection. He had to be dreaming, right? Or was he finally losing his mind?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

After Katie left, with an order for six boxes of Christmas cards, a lifetime supply for Tom, he went back to bed and once more tried to get some sleep. But the unsolved mystery of what was happening to him still kept him awake. After considering all the possibilities, Tom finally came to the conclusion that there were three possible explanations.

Maybe it really was just his lucky day, the luckiest he had ever experienced. But that did not explain his stamina, and seemingly never-ending supply of ejaculate. He had been cumming all morning, and the quantity did not seem to be decreasing. He hadn't had this much fire power even when he was sixteen.

The second possibility was that somehow he really had developed a mysterious power that made him irresistible to women. But this wasn't an x-rated comic book, this was his life. That didn't seem realistic.

The last and most likely explanation was that he was losing his mind, and it was all just a hallucination. That one seemed to be the most reasonable, and it had him worried. When his wife had left him three years ago, it had been such a shock to Tom that he had gone into a deep depression. Some of his friends had finally convinced him to get some professional help. One of them had recommended a therapist named Peggy Callahan. Tom had called her, and over the next several months, she had helped him cope with not only the disaster of his marriage but a lot of other baggage he had been carrying around. Even though their sessions had officially ended, they had stayed in touch. Tom got the impression that there was something more that the usual patient-therapist bond between them, but he had always hesitated asking her out even after their sessions were over. He was afraid that if Peggy had rejected him, he would have had no one to turn to. But she had always told him that if he needed anything, anything at all, he should give her a call. Now he definitely needed her.

He called and gave her a quick overview of his day. Peggy told him she would see him right away, at her home. When he got there he rang the bell, but Peggy didn't answer. He tried the door. It was unlocked. He walked through the house and found her lying in a lounge chair by the pool, wearing a robe and reading a book. Tom realized that this was the first time he had seen her in anything other than the business-casual clothes she usually wore around patients. Since she knew he was coming over, he thought she might be coming on to him by not putting more clothes on. Oh no, he shuddered, not Peggy too.

She invited him to sit in the chair next to her. She asked him to tell her everything from the beginning, and the story spilled out of him non-stop. He felt comfortable with telling Peggy anything, and that alone was a big help. She listened in rapt silence as he described how it seemed like every woman he had met that day had been aroused by him, and how he had been such an amazing lover to all of them. Her only visible reaction was a slight raised eyebrow when he told her about Katie.

When Tom finished, he settled back in the chair and waited for Peggy to give him her thoughts. He was sure that this time she would tell him that he was indeed crazy, and should enter a mental hospital right away. Instead, after taking a few minutes to consider her response, she sat up and said, "Tom, did it ever occur to you that everything that has happened today was perfectly natural? I mean, come on, you're a good looking guy, and everybody has a few lucky days in their lives, right? Maybe you have just been running into the right people at the right time, even though the thing with Katie is a bit creepy. But even a young girl might find you attractive. It's not impossible."

Tom had never considered himself to be 'good-looking', and it was nice to hear Peggy describe him that way. But the look on her face now was full of lust, and he knew that his worst fear was coming true. Even Peggy was falling under his spell. He had to get away. He got up and stammered something about needing to go to the bathroom. But before he could leave, she stood up, reached out, and grabbed his arm.

"Tom, don't run. Look, your story kind of turned me on," Peggy said, as she slid out of her robe. "I've had a thing for you for a long time, but I never dared do anything about it. I didn't want to take a chance of being charged with unprofessional contact, after all."

Tom was staring at Peggy's body. He had assumed that she was wearing a bikini under the robe, but now he could see that she was nude, and spectacular. Her lush, mature body was in stark contrast to the tight, athletic body of Katie, but in its own way it was just as stimulating. Her large breasts, topped with protruding brown nipples, had not yet begun to lose the life-long battle with gravity. For a second he wondered if they were still all Peggy, but he didn't dwell on that. Her waist, while not girlishly thin, was discernable, and served to offset her broad pelvic area. A large patch of pubic hair completed the image. To Tom she looked like an incarnation of some ancient fertility goddess.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.