One Helluva Day - Cover

One Helluva Day

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 4: Katie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Katie - Tom Jenkins was having an unbelievably good day. Every woman he met was irresistibly drawn to him. It started with the energetic Ass Lady, followed by his old high school girlfriend Sissy, his coworker and drinking buddy Dee, and Katie, the girl-next-door cheerleader. What was even weirder was his unflagging energy and unstoppable erection. He had to be dreaming, right? Or was he finally losing his mind?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Tom finally managed to make it home safely. He plopped down on his couch, still overwhelmed by everything that had happened. He tried to take a nap, but his brain was still in turmoil, attempting to come up with an explanation. Still tossing and turning when his doorbell rang, Tom welcomed the distraction.

He paused just before opening the door. What if it was another sex-crazed woman? Resigned to his fate, he opened the door anyway. He sighed with relief when he saw who it was, Katie Wilkes, from next door. He had known Katie since she was ten. She was a precocious, friendly child that Tom had enjoyed being around from the first time he met her. Tom had even helped her learn how to ride a bike when her parents were too busy. He wasn't sure exactly how old she was now, about fifteen or sixteen maybe, but irregardless, she was too young to succumb to whatever mysterious spell he was casting over women today, wasn't she? He should have known better.

She was holding a plastic bag and a clipboard. "Hi, Mr. Jenkins. I'm selling Christmas cards as a fund-raiser for my cheerleading squad. Would you like to buy some?"

He hadn't even known she was a cheerleader, but there she was in her purple-and-white uniform. The short skirt (oh God, why did it have to be so short?) displayed her beautiful, tanned legs. Hadn't those legs been like sticks the last time he saw her? When had she grown up? Incredibly, Tom felt his cock begin to swell again.

"Katie," he warned, "you have to get out of here. It's dangerous for you to be around me."

"What are you talking about, Mr. J? I've known you for years. We're friends, remember?"

"Look, I know this sounds crazy," Tom tried to explain. "But for some reason women are finding me irresistible today, and I can't help responding to their passion. I don't know if you are too young to be effected, but I can't take a chance. Go, Katie, please!"

But as he was pleading with her, Katie was gently pushing him back into his living room, shutting the door behind her with her foot. She acted like she hadn't heard a word of his warning. "You know, Mr. Jenkins, I have always thought you were kind of cute, for an old guy that is," she purred, smiling up at him.

Oh God, Tom thought, here we go again. And this time it's real trouble, she's way too young. "Katie, please, for both our sakes, leave now!"

But Katie still wasn't listening. Instead she kneeled in front of him, and started opening the fly of his pants. Once again, Tom felt an uneasy feeling that nothing that was happening was actually real. Something about having a cute young cheerleader trying to fish his cock out of his underwear just seemed too much like a dream to be taken seriously.

"Gosh, Mr. J, I've always heard that sex with older men is great, but I've never had a chance to see. But it looks like this is my lucky day. I can't wait to find out. How about you, Mr. J? Do you like young girls?"

She had succeeded in freeing his prick and Tom was not surprised to see that it was already erect. He tried not to think about how much trouble he was already in, and how much more he was about to get into.

"Wow, Mr. J," she exclaimed, "that's a big one. And it got hard so quick. I thought older guys took longer to get it up. Oops, I guess I really shouldn't be calling you old, right? Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Tom made one last attempt to stop the inevitable. He grabbed Katie's shoulders, with the intention of lifting her to her feet and leading her to the door. But she misread his gesture. "Take it easy, Mr. J. Let's take our time."

Before he could make another effort to stop her, Katie wrapped her young mouth around his once-again rock hard shaft. One of Tom's favorite fantasies had always been teaching a young girl how to give a good blow job, but he soon realized that Katie needed no instructions. She obviously knew her way around a stiff cock. Modern education, Tom marveled. She was eagerly bobbing her head back and forth, taking him more and more deeply into her mouth as her saliva coated the tight skin of his erect penis and dripped into the floor. She was almost able to deep throat him entirely, but the last inch proved to be more than she could handle. Not that he was complaining. It was still one of the most erotic blowjobs he had ever received. Tom was beginning to feel the tightness in his loins as his body prepared to deliver one more package of little Toms, when Katie suddenly stopped and pulled her mouth off of his cock, with an audible pop.

"How do you want to do me, Mr. J?" she asked, smiling up at him.

With a goofy grin on her face, she looked more like the twelve-year-old that he had watched wobble her way down the sidewalk on her bike a few years before than the sexy teenager she had become. He had one last pang of conscience, but what she did next put an end to that. She stood up, stripped off her panties and put one foot on the arm of the sofa. The pubic hair aboveher pussy was neatly trimmed, but the lips themselves were bare. "How's that look?" she asked, parting her slit with two fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.