One Helluva Day - Cover

One Helluva Day

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 2: Coffee, and Cream

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Coffee, and Cream - Tom Jenkins was having an unbelievably good day. Every woman he met was irresistibly drawn to him. It started with the energetic Ass Lady, followed by his old high school girlfriend Sissy, his coworker and drinking buddy Dee, and Katie, the girl-next-door cheerleader. What was even weirder was his unflagging energy and unstoppable erection. He had to be dreaming, right? Or was he finally losing his mind?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Tom got back in his car and drove to Bagels and Beans, still in a daze from his frantic encounter with Diana. When he got there the parking lot was almost deserted. He thought it strange that a coffee shop would not be busy at that hour, even on a Saturday, but just chalked it up to part of what looked like was turning out to be his lucky day. He was looking at all the breakfast goodies in the display case, looking for the perfect accompaniment for his coffee, when he heard a voice from behind the counter.

"What can I get for you... well, I'll be damned. Is that you, Tommy?"

Tom looked up. "Sissy?" he asked. "What are you doing here?"

Tom hadn't seen Sissy since high school. They had dated for most of their junior year. Tom had spent months trying to get into Sissy's pants, but the only part of his body that had breached that barrier was his thumb, and only enough of that to massage her clit. He did remember her hand jobs, though. Sissy was pretty good at that, even though she did make it seem like such a chore. He had told her more than once that it felt like she was kneading dough instead of jacking him off. It seemed ironic that ten years later she had gone from kneading dough to selling baked goods. There must have been some kind of karma at work there, he thought.

"When did you start working here?"

"Oh, I've been here awhile. I guess we've just missed each other."

He didn't feel like reminiscing with an old girlfriend just then, he really needed his caffeine. "Hey, how about a Mocha Latte Grande, and one of those bear claws, please. And make it to go." He still had things to get done, and Ass Lady had put him a little behind schedule, not that he was complaining.

"Sure, Tom. We've got some fresh ones coming out of the oven in just a minute. I can bring it to your car if you want."

"When did you guys start providing curb-side service?"

"Oh, we don't. But I really would like to talk to you for a few minutes, and that's a good excuse. Since we're not too busy, I don't think the boss will mind. Is that OK?"

"Sure, fresh out of the oven sounds good."

"So is that how you like your women too, fresh and hot? Maybe you should park around in the back of the building. I'll meet you there."

That remark didn't sound like the reserved, cautious Sissy Tom had known in high school. Apparently she had grown bolder over the years. He pulled his car around and parked next to the back door of the restaurant. The back of the building was even quieter and more deserted than the parking lot in front had been. He couldn't imagine what Sissy wanted to talk about. She almost acted like she had been waiting for Tom to show up for a long time. A few seconds later the door opened and Sissy emerged, carrying his coffee and pastry. He had to admit that she looked good in the tight, white uniform. Her skirt was just short enough to show that her legs were as tight and nicely formed as he remembered.

Instead of handing his breakfast it to him through the window, she walked over to the passenger door and motioned for Tom to unlock it. She slid into the passenger seat as she handed the bag to him.

"Thanks, Tommy," she smiled, and suddenly his mind was flooded with memories of all the times she had grinned at him like that when they were going out. She was every bit as cute now as she had been at seventeen. The only change Tom noticed was that her body was a little thicker around the middle, but she was still a woman who would attract admiring glances from most men.

"You look great, Sis," he told her. "So what have you been doing?"

"Not much. I was gone for a few years, but I'm back now. You know, Tommy, I really was stupid in high school."

OK, that was the flaky Sissy that Tom remembered. She could change topics right in the middle of a sentence and not even slow down. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I was so determined to stay a virgin that I missed out on a lot of good times. I've learned a lot about life, and myself, in the last few years. I'm a very erotic woman now. I don't just like sex, I crave it. I know how much you wanted me when we were going out, and I have always felt bad that I wasn't a better girlfriend to you. But maybe I can make it up to you. In fact, why don't we start right now?"

Tom's mouth was hanging open as he tried to absorb what Sissy was telling him. As if to make sure that he understood what she was offering, Sissy reached over and unzipped his pants. Tom sat there, still in a daze, as Sissy began massaging his cock like she had done so many times before. Well, maybe not exactly like high school, Tom had to admit that it felt like her touch had improved quite a bit. He didn't feel like his family jewels were in danger like he had when she had first started giving him hand jobs. For a moment Tom was afraid that his recent tumble with Diana would leave him unable to respond to Sissy's efforts. But, much to his surprise, he felt himself responding readily to Sissy's insistent attentions. He hadn't recovered that fast since high school. Tom assumed it was the prospect of finally being able to relieve his frustrations and have sex with Sissy that was stimulating him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.