One Helluva Day - Cover

One Helluva Day

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Chapter 1: The Ass Lady

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Ass Lady - Tom Jenkins was having an unbelievably good day. Every woman he met was irresistibly drawn to him. It started with the energetic Ass Lady, followed by his old high school girlfriend Sissy, his coworker and drinking buddy Dee, and Katie, the girl-next-door cheerleader. What was even weirder was his unflagging energy and unstoppable erection. He had to be dreaming, right? Or was he finally losing his mind?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Tom Jenkins slowly opened his eyes. He felt like a member of a band that had been on tour for several weeks; at first he wasn't sure where he was. A quick check of things in his line of vision reassured him that he truly was in his own bedroom. But still something felt different, out of place. He rolled over to check the other side of the bed. It wouldn't be the first time he had found a virtual stranger sleeping next to him in the morning, one of those women who had begun to look better as closing time had neared. But the other side of the bed was empty, and hadn't been slept in. Good, Tom didn't need one of those uncomfortable my-look-at-us-in-the-daylight experiences.

The blinking characters in the digital clock next to his bed were so bright they seemed to be shouting: 7:10, 7:10, 7:10. What the hell was he doing awake at seven on a Saturday morning, he wondered. He hadn't been awake this early on a weekend since his divorce three years earlier. Oh well, he had things to do, and if he started early he would be free to catch some football in the afternoon. He stumbled out of bed and into the kitchen. He started to make coffee, but remembered he was out. He had intended to stop at the grocery on the way home from work yesterday, but Jerry's going-away party had made him forget about that.

Oh well, it was a good excuse for him to go have breakfast at his favorite coffee shop. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, grabbed his keys and headed for his car. As he backed out of the driveway he noticed someone standing in the middle of the road halfway down the block, waving at him. It was a woman in exercise clothes, and from the frantic way she was waving, there was no doubt that she wanted him to stop. As he got closer he recognized her. It was the "Ass Lady".

That was the nickname he had given the anonymous woman he had passed as he drove to work each morning for the last few months. She had always been striding along at something between a fast walk and a slow jog, usually with weights in her hands, a real power walker. She usually wore sweatpants and a sports bra, and Tom had admired the body she was working so hard to maintain. When he was lucky enough to time it right, he would be stopped for a school bus to load just as she was going by, which gave him time to check her out in more detail. She appeared to be Hispanic, in her mid-thirties, with long, black hair held tightly in a ponytail. Her ample breasts always seemed to be trying to escape from her skimpy sports bras, and her stomach looked flat and tight. But it was her butt that had captured most of Tom's attention. It was one of those large, apple-shaped asses that would probably always be nicely plump and round no matter how much jogging she did. It was a bottom that J-Lo would have envied. That is why he had started thinking of her as the "Ass Lady".

He stopped next to her, curious about what she wanted. She looked as if she were afraid of something. He opened the passenger side window. She leaned in, still a little out of breath. "I was out for my morning run," she explained, "and this dog started following me." She was pointing across the road where a good-sized mutt was sitting on the sidewalk. "He was starting to act aggressive, and I got scared. Then I saw you coming. I was wondering if you could give me a ride home. It's just down the street."

Tom looked at the dog. His tongue was hanging out, as was his bright red pecker. Tom smiled to himself, and he thought Ass Lady would probably be safe as long as she didn't get down on her hands and knees, but he agreed to give her a ride home anyway. Tom was never reluctant to spend a few minutes with an attractive lady.

It took about five minutes to get to her house. She was quite a talker, and in that brief time he learned her name was Diana, she had been divorced for about a year, after she found out her husband was giving his secretary more than just dictation. Diana told him that the reason she exercised every day was to get rid of a few extra pounds that she ad gained while she had been married. She knew that a good, tight body would help if she was ever going to find another man.

"You look fine to me," Tom reassured her. He hadn't meant it to be a flirty comment, but Diana apparently read more into it than he had intended.

When he parked in her driveway, Diana started to thank him for the ride, and as she did so she let her hand drop onto his leg. "I wish there was some way for me to show you more gratitude," she said, smiling at him as her hand wandered up to his crotch. "You know," she continued, "I've found an interesting side effect to my exercising. It really gets my libido charged up. Must be the endorphins or something. Sometimes when I come home from a run, I just have to masturbate before I can do anything else." She winked at him. "Would you like to come in and let me show my appreciation in a more... physical manner? Maybe it would be good for both of us."

Tom was growing erect just from the pressure of her hand in his lap, and the sexy way she was describing her needs, so he readily accepted the offer. They jumped out of the car at the same time and almost raced to the front door. As soon as they were in the house, Diana spun around and gave Tom a big kiss. Her arms were gripping him tightly; as if she were afraid he would run away. But he wasn't going anywhere. He reached behind her and put his hands on that ass he had been admiring for the last few months. He wasn't disappointed; it was like grabbing twenty pounds of prime beef, soft and firm at the same time. She took his hand and led him into the living room. He just stood there watching as she quickly stripped out of her jogging clothes. There was no doubt now that her hard work was paying off. She had a body that would make a twenty-year-old cheerleader envious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.