Dick And Jane - Cover

Dick And Jane

Copyright© 2006 by Jeremiah Erratica

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jane has cravings that need to be met. Kevin attempts to help out, but there was a fly in the ointment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

That night Jane's frustration mounted when she remembered Kevin was going to be late again. When he finally dragged in around 10:00 he was in no mood for action. Jane was insanely horny from the last few days she had spent with Frances. She had been kept on edge from the constant teasing and only allowed release once in all that time. Her edginess was showing and she snapped at Kevin, who didn't appear to notice. He went to bed early saying he was exhausted, leaving Jane to sit on the toilet and play with her clitty.

Suddenly she heard Frances' voice in her head, "If you get yourself off. I will know. Remember how I knew about the panties." She stopped diddling herself and went to bed, spooning herself against Kevin trying to entice him to wake up and take her, but it failed.

The next morning Jane was like a caged animal. She absentmindedly did her chores, but all she wanted was to hear the phone ring, to hear Frances tell her to come over. She couldn't look at normal appliances without thinking of their alternative uses. Could the broomstick fit in her pussy, she could dust with the feather duster lodged someplace nasty. Finally at 10:30 she called Frances but there was no answer. She looked at the wooden spoon on the counter and thought of it crashing down on one of her buttcheeks, then the handle being rammed up her ass.

What was coming over her? What had Frances unleashed? Jane thought for a moment that she may have scared Frances away the way she scared Kevin at times. Maybe she didn't want to see Jane again. At 11:30 she called Frances again but there was still no answer. Frustration mounted as she continued with her chores. As she vacuumed she placed the vibrating handle against her lips and almost came from the contact.

After noon, she decided to go for a short walk around the block. Claire was home, Ms. Stanton, Frances' car was there. She thought of ringing the bell, but decided against it. As she was walking back to her house she looked between the yards. She could have sworn she saw Kevin's car or one like it rolling down the other street. Couldn't be.

She went in the kitchen to make some lunch. Standing at the sink, she could see the new neighbor, Keisha, walking across her yard. Keisha was wearing a thong bikini and every curve and muscle gleamed in the sunlight. Jane was so rapt up in Keisha that it didn't register when she saw her open the gate and come into Jane's yard. Suddenly she heard the pounding on the door and jumped to get it.

She opened the door and began to drink in the ebony beauty before her but it was short lived. Keisha grabbed her hair, guiding her to her knees.

"Frances said I could use your pool, bitch," she turned Jane's neck at an awkward angle. "but I thought I would feed you first." She pulled the thong away from her pussy lips. "Here's your lunch, bitch," she plopped her pussy down on the frightened girl's face. "A little creampie and when you finish that something really sweet for dessert." She laughed as she brought all her weight down on Jane's outstretched neck. Jane could do nothing but begin licking the copious male sperm flowing out of Keisha's cunt. Keisha kept her at it for a full twenty minutes, not satisfied until she had come a second time. She enjoyed the second one so much she just used Jane's face as a fuck device sliding her crack over and over Jane's nose and chin. Finally with a wail, she let the girl go sending her sprawling onto the floor.

"You are one good cuntlicker," Keisha wiped the sweat away. "That's for damn sure." She stuck her big toe into Jane's cuntlips and pulled it out. "And girl you're all wet." She offered the toe to Jane who licked her juices off of it. "Frances said no later than 1:30, so you better hightail it," Keisha walked outside then dove in Jane's pool. "I can't wait to get that tongue of yours right up my shithole." Jane was lying half broken, but from her position she saw the clock turn 1:30. She bolted up and ran to Frances' house. Jane got to the sliding door and saw Frances arms folded glaring at her. Her six-foot frame was imposing as she looked down at Jane and Jane sensing this lowered her eyes and her body lowered to its knees. She waited.

Finally the door slide open and Frances stood to the right of it. "Strip." Jane rose and began taking her clothes off. As she got to her panties, Frances grabbed her arm immediately. "What's this?" Frances ran a finger across the edge of Jane's lips. She grabbed her hair and sniffed her face. "What have you been up to little janey? Fucking the neighborhood again. You know, when your dickie was doing it he was only pretending, but with me it will be the real deal." She jammed the finger into Jane's mouth making her gag from the force. "So I ask again what is it?"

"I'm sorry Frances." A slap across the face.

"Mistress."

"I'm sorry mistress," Jane was close to tears. "Keisha came by and forced herself upon me."

"Turn around and spread em," Jane quickly complied. She felt two fingers rammed up her cunt. "You say you were forced," the fingers pulled out then rammed back in, causing a squeal to escape Jane. "But by the feel of this pussy, I would have to say that you enjoyed it immensely."

"Please."

"Please what my pet."

"Please make me come."

"Do you think you deserve to come, my pet," the fingers were quickly removed only to be jammed up the girl's asshole, causing a muted scream. "Since we met you haven't done anything that I have asked of you without some form of fuck up."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.