Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 9: Back To The Present Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Back To The Present Day - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Roger looked out at their family from his seat next to Doris. After the story the two of them had just related it was hardly surprising that everyone was naked again and that those that were old enough were engaged in some form of sexual activity. What he hadn't expected was the stunned silence. He looked around the room to see where everyone had seated themselves. Of course he didn't have to look far for Helen and Christopher's two children, their youngest grandchildren. Five-year-old Marianne was on his lap and bouncing on a cock that she had as hard as it had ever been while a cheeky grin lit up her beautiful face. Seven-year-old Christopher was on his grandma's knee and happily nuzzling against her firm C-cup breasts.

Elsewhere he noted that Sharon's husband, his son-in-law Christopher O'Keefe, had their eleven-year-old daughter Tina on his lap and that he was struggling to obey the house rules about sex and the children who had yet to reach their teenage years. He could plainly see that the sexy young pre-teen was making things difficult for her father by rubbing her naked bottom on his erect penis from her side-on position while she pressed the tiny bud of her right breast into his chest. Further over he saw that his future daughter-in-law Larissa Cassidy was entering into the family spirit by seating herself on his other son-in-law Allan's erection and was gently easing herself on and off his 61⁄2-inch erect penis while he feasted on her voluptuous 36D breasts. Seated next to them his son Derek, Larissa's fiancé, was busy thrusting his 9-inches into his sister Sharon's welcoming vagina.

That just left daughter Helen, her fourteen-year-old niece Leanne and her twelve-year-old nephew Kenneth. They were all happily enjoying each other's naked bodies throughout the telling of the story.

Roger cuddled his granddaughter in the crook of his left arm and rested his left hand on her hip while the fingers of his right brushed the nipples of her flat chest on their journey to and over her stomach before they rested on her lap as he studiously avoided touching the puffy little lips of her tiny vagina. "So," he asked as Marianne snuggled against him and continued wiggle her bottom on his erect cock, "doesn't anybody have anything to say?"

At first everyone remained silent, but finally it was their eldest, thirty-five-year-old Sharon who finally put into words what they must all have been thinking. "Oh daddy, how could nanny put up with Grandpa Stanley all these years after the demeaning things both nanny and Auntie Caroline had to do. How Auntie Caroline must have hated him. Sharon then turned to her mother. "You must have hated your parents and your uncle, mummy. How could they do that to their own daughter?"

This was the sort of reaction that Roger had been expecting and he was ready. "Sharon, we told all of you in the story just how much your nanny loved my father. Now Caroline and I never went without both in material things and in the love of our parents. All right your grandmother and Caroline may have paid a price but our family unit remained intact and probably became stronger for the experience." He smiled and looked around the room. "And maybe we're all benefiting from it even now." He turned back to Sharon. "As for what happened to your mother and her mother, have you ever heard of the expression 'peer pressure'?" When she nodded her head he continued. "Well in a close community like that it exists in strong a number. And that pressure always comes from the males of the community. And when you have men like Donald Graves controlling things, families, especially their women both mothers and daughters thirteen and older, have no control over what happens."

"And," added Doris Thompson, "those perverts seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to just which of the mothers and daughters wouldn't need too much of a nudge down the path of sexual degradation."

Leanne took her lips away from her Auntie Helen's nipple that she had been suckling and looked at her nanny. "Nanny do you mean that... ?"

Doris smiled at her granddaughter. "Sweetie, I mean that before things began it was the last thing I wanted to do. Then once the men and the teenage boys started having sex with me my body took over and as long as there was an erect penis in my vagina, my mouth and occasionally my bottom nothing else mattered. Afterwards was a different matter. I cried myself to sleep every night I was forced to attend one of those orgies." She smiled as she took her husband's hand. "There was one occasion when I didn't cry myself to sleep."

Leanne grinned. "The night of your birthday when you sat on Grandpa's lap?"

"Of course it was sweetie. I may not have known it then but the feelings that raced through me when he massaged my breasts were special. I guess I was too young to know that it was love." She grinned. "I thought it was just a severe case of the 'likes'."

Then like a dam breaking more questions came. "What happened during the rest of the holiday?" That from Helen. "How did grandpa eventually get over the gambling and away from the clutches of the Wilsons?" Derek. "How long before you both met again, nanna and poppy?" Tina. "Where did you meet again?" Larissa. And finally, "What happened to Nanny Elizabeth, Grandpa James and Great Uncle Gary?" asked Kenneth.

Doris turned to Roger and got a confirming nod of the head. "Well like we told you before that was the last time I saw either my future husband or his father for the duration of the holiday. Of course Caroline and her mother were nightly visitors to our house and joined my mother and I as sexual entertainment for groups of men."

"As for how my family, and especially my father, escaped the clutches of the evil Gary Wilson," said Roger taking his turn, "that was down to a stroke of good fortune. A local West London toolmaker was relocating to Kent and were looking for young families to move with them and occupy firm's housing at a very low rental for the duration of their employment. It was fortunate that they needed a fitter and turner with dads particular skills and that he just happened to be one of the best around. Of course dad went to great pains to make sure that the firm he had worked for, a die-casting factory, gave out no information about his new job or our new address, which was in a town called Tunbridge Wells.

"And when it comes what happened to Grandpa James and Grandma Elizabeth and your Great Uncle Gary, Tina, I'm afraid that is a question that won't be answered yet."

"Did grandpa ever gamble again, dad?" asked Derek, expanding his original question.

"Just the football pools son and various tickets in tatts when they emigrated to Australia," replied his father.

"Grandpa," asked Leanne taking her turn and asking a question that hadn't been asked yet as she toyed with her mother's breasts and allowed her brother Kenneth to play with her nipples and pussy while she surreptitiously masturbated him, "just how much did what happened on the holiday change things when you returned home?"

He laughed. "Well sex was no longer a private thing that's for sure, and your great grandma and your Auntie Caroline certainly developed a taste for cock. Unfortunately it was a hunger that your great grandfather and I couldn't satisfy." The laugh turned to a smile as a fond recollection surfaced. "You know your Aunt Caroline got scared when her boyfriend David Trodd's family moved to Tunbridge Wells as well so that mum and dad could take over a local fish shop and David could be near Caroline."

"Why grandpa?"

"We told her that she had to be honest with David if they were going to have any kind of a relationship. Well of course she was scared to admit that she'd been, not only having sex with her father and brother but also having sex with several of the boys at school including some friends of mine. She also didn't want to admit that sex for her and her mother was like a drug, and that once they had their first hit they could never get enough."

"Believe me--" put in Doris "--my mother and I would have empathised had we known. My father and my bastard uncle certainly took advantage of the fact that once mum and I had sex we would hunger for more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.