Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 7: Tuesday July 9th 1963-Part Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tuesday July 9th 1963-Part Two - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Roger stared into his glass of Coca-Cola as he thought about what was to happen. He had been a teenager for just over ten months and had all the hormones that came with it, hence the persistent attempts to see both his mother and his sister in the nude. Naturally that was as far as he had expected it to go, merely the harmless curiosity of a young virgin boy wanting to see what all the fuss was about.

Oh there had been one or two clumsy experiences with a couple of girls from the local secondary school he attended, but they had been brief fumblings through about three layers of clothing and had only been on almost non-existent breasts. There had, of course, been nothing to prepare him for what was being asked of him tonight by his sister with their parents permission and, he strongly suspected, their support when, as Caroline had requested, they joined them in the tent.

Thinking of the tent Roger glanced in that direction. Caroline was already inside having requested a little time alone to 'compose herself', her words. She had said that she would call when she was ready.

"Penny for your thoughts Roger," said his mother as she rested a hand on his left knee. "Come on honey you can tell us what you're feeling, what thoughts are running through your mind." She moved closer, placed an arm around him and pulled him closer. "Come on son you can tell us, especially after what your father and I told you and especially after that brave request that your sister made. Because you have to understand, it was brave of Caroline to ask what she's asking of us."

Roger didn't answer for a long few seconds. He had thought many a time that he was perverted and that there was something wrong with him. Not just for trying to see his mother and Caroline naked but for the way he would always linger at the bottom of stairs of a double-decker bus and watched the mini-skirted girls as they climbed them on their way to the upper deck trying to get a view of their panties. He liked that word even though he hardly heard it used, indeed the only time he saw the word was in the pornographic magazines and photo collections that were frequently passed through his hands at school. Most other times his parents simply used the word underwear while Caroline and the girls at school just used the word knickers, usually it came in the form of the expression 'stop trying to look at my knickers you pervert'.

"Confused is what they are," Roger said finally as he glanced at his mother and father in turn. "How honest would you like me to be?" he asked.

"We would rather you be as honest as you can be. Just remember that when all this is finished with and we are able to get on with our lives we will still be a family. All right maybe some things won't be the same." She smiled. "Who knows maybe the next time you try to peak on me or Caroline when we're in the bath or when we're drying ourselves you might not get sent away.

"Anyway whatever happens as long as we all love each other and remember that nothing is as strong as the family unit we will be all right. Now please honey tell us what's going through your mind."

Roger blushed immediately, a fact that both his parents noted with a grin. "First off," he glanced briefly to the tent before indicating it with his thumb, "I keep visualizing Caroline in there waiting for me naked. And that's when I disgust myself because I imagine myself having sex, making love I mean, with her and the thought makes me... makes me..." he trailed off as he crossed his arms at the wrists and covered his groin.

"Well don't be," said his mother and she reached over and pulled his hands and wrists away from where they were covering his groin. "Your sister is a very beautiful girl and it is only natural for you to want to see her naked. And it's even more natural for you to get an erection while thinking about her so your father and I don't want you to think about that." She turned to face him. "Do we honey?"

"No, definitely not." Taking his opportunity to speak Stanley Thompson sat forward. "Roger, how much do you love your sister?"

He stared into his father's eyes without answering for a full five seconds before he finally did. "God dad, do you really need to ask?"

"Of course we don't Roger." He took his wife's hand. "We know how much you love Caroline, and how despite all those times you tease her that you'd die before you let anyone else hurt her." He looked directly into his son's eyes at that point. "The thing is Roger, Caroline knows that too..." He didn't say any more and waited for what he said to sink in. Which of course it did, eventually.

"You mean... !"

"Exactly," said his mother taking over. "Caroline knows she is going to lose something very precious to her, something that she was hoping to give to David (Trodd) when the time was right. The choice was tonight with vulgar, brutal, non-feeling men who won't care about her feelings or how much they hurt her or here now with someone she loves and she knows loves her. Well Roger you already know Caroline's choice. Now she can't do anything about how the men and the teenaged boys that will be there treat her but Caroline can do something about who takes her precious virginity and that someone, Roger, is going to be you."

"But I've never... That is..."

"We know honey, but don't worry, the fact that you care so much will help.

"As for the rest of it make sure you pleasure your sister first. If you satisfy your partner you'll go a long way towards making it a memorable time for both of you."

Just then a nervous voice cried out, "ROGER, MUM, I'M READY!" And then a matter of two seconds later. "DAD YOU CAN COME IN TOO!!"

When the three of them moved into the tent they saw Caroline laying on top of her sleeping bag with a blanket stretched out over her covering her nudity. She was bravely trying to smile but wasn't making a very good fist of it. She held out both arms, one in the direction of each parent. She motioned back towards her with her fingers and said, "Please mummy, daddy, can you come and hold me." Finally she turned to Roger. This time the smile was genuine. "Please Roger, make love to me."

And that's when it dawned on Roger that this was really going to happen and it really was going to be in front of their parents. The mere thought of his sister laying there nude beneath the blanket while her parents sat on either side of her holding her hands left him stunned unable to move.

"Come on Roger," said Caroline sounding more confident than she actually felt, "you'll have to undress if we're going to do anything. Of course I suppose you could pop it out through your fly but wouldn't you rather be naked like me?"

The name of a recent Elvis Presley hit came to Roger's mind suddenly. The title 'It's Now Or Never' spurred him into action. He began to undress and he didn't stop until he was naked with his very erect penis pointing outward and upward around six very respectable inches from his body. Standing there Roger looked at his feet first, then his calves followed by his thighs until his eyes locked onto his erect penis the head of which was already shiny with and dripping pre-cum. He knew his parents and his sister were looking at him and knew exactly where there eyes were locked onto. After all if he was the one under the blanket and his sister was standing in his position he would be looking at the same area on her body. All in all he had never felt so naked in his entire life.

For what seemed a long time but was actually only three minutes Roger stood there looking in a downward direction. Sometimes he looked at his penis fully expecting it to pop off of its own accord and other times he looked at his feet.

It was when his mother said, "Roger lift your head, look at me," when he did so he realised that the other frequent subject of his masturbatory fantasies was standing directly in front of him naked. "Nudity is nothing to be embarrassed about." She tilted his head so that he could look first at her breasts and then she pushed down so that unless he closed his eyes, and he had no intention of doing that, he had to look at the slightly darker brown of her pubic hair and the split of her vagina that was just visible. "Maybe we were wrong to be so self-conscious about nudity and I have a feeling that that is definitely going to change."

Roger looked past his mother's perfectly proportioned figure and saw that his father was also naked and sporting a healthy erection and that his sister was leaning on her side and taking a close look at it.

"Go on Caroline," Roger heard his mother say, "get used to the feeling of holding it. Go on," she continued, "your father won't mind and more importantly neither will I."

Roger watched his sister place a hand nervously on her father's erection. At first she just held it but then under his gentle encouragement and coaching she began moving her hand slowly and easily up and down its length taking care to slide its foreskin back and forth over the sensitive head. Then he felt a hand on his penis and another cupping his ball sac. He looked down to see that his mother was on her knees and that her mouth was a bare three inches from the head of his penis.

She looked up when she realised that he was looking at her. "Trust me," she said, "it will be better for you and more pleasurable for Caroline if I do this." And before he could respond in any way she took the head of his penis in her mouth.

She ran her tongue around the mushroom shaped head, took half the shaft in her mouth and squeezed his testicles gently making him feel things he had never experienced before, sensations he simply couldn't feel when he masturbated either in his room or in the toilet that with a hand basin constituted the upstairs bathroom. And then he climaxed with a chorus of groans, sighs and 'Oh mums' and delighted in the fact that his mother swallowed all he had to offer without spilling a drop.

"Okay then my son," said his mother with a smile as she warmed to the task of preparing her son for his first real sexual experience, one that would remain his most intense, "I think it's time to prepare you for your sister. I think she'll soon be ready, don't you?" And she indicated across to where her husband, Roger's father, had his hands beneath the blanket. One was clearly kneading the tiny mound that was one of Caroline's budding breasts and the other was quite obviously between her legs warming up a vagina that probably didn't need warming up.

Roger's erection hadn't lost very much of its hardness and with talented hands and mouth it didn't take Evelyn Thompson long to bring it back to working stiffness. She looked to her husband once she had removed her mouth. Keeping hold of his penis she looked to her husband. "Is our daughter ready Stan?" She then turned to Caroline. "Are you ready baby?"

Her husband said yes and her daughter simply nodded more enthusiastically than she might have a little while ago. Caroline was loath to admit it but her father's experienced hands had brought her to the point of orgasm several times without taking her over the edge. She suspected it was deliberate.

If Caroline could have read her father's thoughts she would have known it to be true. It had been his intention to have her primed and ready so that when Roger broke through her maidenhead and, after pausing to allow her to get used have a penis inside her, began making love to her she would climax immediately. From then on, he thought, he and Evelyn could leave them to it and maybe make love right beside them thus reinforcing the spirit of the family unit.

Roger found himself being lead by the penis to where his sister was laying. At his mother's bidding he found himself kneeling beside her sleeping bag while his mother turned to his sister. "Honey," she said, "much as I know you'd like to remain beneath the blanket and hide that beautiful body of yours I don't think it's very practical, do you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.