Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 5: Monday July 8th 1963

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Monday July 8th 1963 - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

After the family had showered, dressed and breakfasted on cereal and toast and tea they decided it was time to take a tour of the town and its harbour and maybe call into one of the hotels close to the harbour for lunch. Naturally they were armed with the trusty transistor radio, topped up with new batteries at Roger's insistence, so that he could listen to the cricket with his father. Of course that meant that lunch at the hotel would have to coincide with the lunchbreak in the cricket.

That and the leisurely walk around the tight cobbled streets of the west country town took until late afternoon. An hour on the fairly crowded beach making the most of the warm sun took the time until just after six thirty. A slow walk back with a stop at the off-licence (bottle shop) of the Stag's Head to buy some drinks would take the time to just after seven o'clock.

On the way back from the beach Roger, who had managed to keep his enthusiasm in check, just couldn't help himself. "See dad," he said with an expression of self-satisfied smugness as he began talking about the days cricket, "told you so. Once Fiery (nickname for English fast bowler Fred Trueman) and Lord Ted (nickname for English captain and batting all-rounder Edward 'Ted' Dexter) knocked them over and we lead by thirty I always knew things would be okay."

"Oh," said his father as they turned into the street leading to the camping ground, "so that means you weren't worried when we lost those four wickets cheaply in our second innings or when we were eight down for a hundred and eighty odd?"

Roger shook his head with all the certainty of the young. "No dad I wasn't. We're going to win this, nothing surer and Freddie's going to do it for us."

"Well I admire your confidence son. Let's hope you're right."

"All right you two," said Evelyn with a smile, "that's enough boring talk about a boring game that sends any intelligent person to sleep." She took her husband's hand as they reached the entrance to the camping ground. "Let's see if we can find something on the radio worth listening to."

Knowing what that would mean Caroline grabbed Roger's hand and called to her parents as she pulled her brother to a stop. Turning to face Roger she winked and then nodded in her parents direction as she blew imaginary kisses. As soon as he nodded his head having caught on immediately Caroline said, "Mum, dad, would you mind if Roger and I went back to the beach for a while? We promise not to be too long."

The parents looked at each other and instinctively knew exactly what the other was thinking.

Evelyn it was who answered for both of them. "Of course you can. Just remember to look out for each other."

"Thanks mummy," said Caroline and she was quick to slip off her skirt and top and hand them to her mother. "We'll probably be a couple of hours."

When Roger had done the same, and after they'd watched their children skip away in their bathers, the bikini for Caroline and regulation jockey style bathers for Roger, Evelyn turned to her husband. "You are thinking what I'm thinking aren't you?"

He smiled. "If you're thinking, do I want to make love to you at least once before tomorrow night changes this family forever then yes you're right."

She giggled girlishly, grabbed his hand and began walking quickly to towards their tent waving to some of the other campers she knew by sight but not by name.

No sooner was Evelyn in the tent than she was removing her skirt and knickers while her husband was zipping up the entrance. Dropping to her knees with her legs spread she said, "Come and get me sweetheart."

Stanley didn't though, instead he undressed. Only when he was naked and showing off a modest erection of some 7-inches did he move to his nearly naked wife and pull her top over her head and off and unhook her bra before removing it leaving his perfectly proportioned thirty-six-year-old wife gloriously nude. "In time Eve, in time," he said as he admired her sexy figure.

"Please Stan, I want this inside me," and Evelyn grabbed his erect penis in her right hand as she lay down on her sleeping bag and tried to pull him on top of her.

Stan looked at her and shook his head even as she continued to pull on his erection. "I want to make love to you I don't want the sex between us to be like it is between you and the Wilson's and all those other men," then he remembered the Wilson boy, "and of course that boy Georgie."

Evelyn let go of his cock and pressed her hand against her vagina while she took a nipple between the thumb and index finger of her other hand. Looking at her husband she said, "Then make love to me. please! Stanley you're right I do need to know that there can be love with sex and not just lust. So I'm begging you make me feel like a woman instead of a piece of meat."

Stanley Thompson lay down beside his wife and let his actions speak for him. While he kissed her lightly on the lips and the tip of her nose and ran his tongue around to her left ear and began an oral exploration of her lobe he began to use his hands on his wife's breasts. With his left hand that had the freedom of reach he toyed with her right breast while with an effort he managed to reach her left breast with his right hand despite the restriction of having his right arm trapped beneath his solid chest.

Changing position slightly to give his right arm more freedom of movement Stanley kissed his way around his wife's neck until he reached her right ear which he also investigated with his tongue. Then he kissed her again as he lifted his eyes to look into hers. What he saw there gladdened him. He saw the love that he knew she had for him and nobody else and the pleasure that sex from him gave her that she could get from no other man.

He pushed his tongue out and past his wife's slightly open lips. When his met with hers and they French-kissed like a couple of teenagers he cupped the underneath of her breasts, squeezed lightly and strummed his thumbs across the erect bullet-like nipples.

Breaking the kiss Stanley Thompson began the journey southward with his lips at the same time as his left hand began it's journey further south. By the time his tongue and lips had reached her right breast his left hand had reached her navel while his right was still gently massaging her left breast.

"Oh yes Stan, yes!" came the quiet cry as he began to alternately suck her breast and strum his tongue across a very erect nipple. "Make love to me now Stan, please," begged Evelyn Thompson as she forced more of her breast into her husband's mouth.

He gripped her nipple between his lips while he lightly pinched the nipple of her other breast between the thumb and index finger of his right hand. Looking into her eyes while maintaining a firm grip of her nipple with his lips he shook his head and then smiled to himself when he saw just what effect that single action had on her.

Then it was back to the business at hand. Adjusting his position again so that he could comfortably reach both of his wife's breasts with his right hand Stanley began the journey that would take his left hand and his lips and tongue to their final destination. By the time his hand had reached pubic hair that was a slightly darker colour than her lush head of brown hair Stanley Thompson's tongue was exploring her belly-button.

For several minutes he maintained the status-quo. First he massaged one breast and then the other with his right hand, twirling the fingers of his left through her pubic hair while massaging her pubic mound with his thumb and tonguing out her 'innie' belly-button. Finally though as Stanley realised his wife was getting ever closer to her first orgasm and was getting ever more desperate he relented and moved his left hand to the puffed up flesh of her outer labia while he began the downward journey from her belly-button with the very tip of his tongue.

"Please Stanley, please!" cried Evelyn Thompson as her husband's fingers at first massaged her labia. "Oh yes, yes!!" cried Evelyn again as she tried not to scream out when the first two fingers pushed into her slippery vagina to the second knuckle. And that was before she felt the electric touches from the tip of her husband's tongue as it journeyed down towards her sex. "Oh yes, oh god, yeesss!!!" And suddenly she thrust herself at her husband's probing fingers as her first orgasm exploded through her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.