Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 4: Sunday July 7th 1963

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sunday July 7th 1963 - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Twelve-year-old Doris Wilson listened to the first of the 45's drop onto the turntable of the brand new HMV radiogram her father had bought last week. It was The Beatles: 'From Me to You'. She could just about hear the sounds of her mother who was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Doris reached across to the coffee table and picked up the latest edition of 'New Musical Express'. Having already read everything about The Beatles and happy in the knowledge that her father and 'Uncle Pervert', her name for Uncle Gary, had gone out and that her equally depraved brother was playing cricket Doris started reading the article about Brian Poole and the Tremeloes. When she finished that she was going to read about The Searchers and Cliff Richard. By that time she figured that the bacon, eggs and sausages would be ready to be served along with the toast and marmalade.

She quickly finished the article about The Beatles and was about to start reading about The Searchers as the Gerry and the Pacemakers single 'I Like It' dropped down and started playing. And that's when she heard the dreaded sound of his voice. Apparently he hadn't gone out like she'd thought.

"Hey sweet puss," said her perverted uncle from the doorway, "looks to me like you're wearing too many clothes."

While Gary Wilson was walking towards where his niece was seated on the couch Elizabeth Wilson was in the kitchen. She had already been paid a visit by her brother-in-law and had been forced to remove her robe and her nightie to be briefly naked before Gary allowed her to put the robe back on but not button it up. At first it had looked as though he was going to bend her over the kitchen table and do it to her right there.

As she began to dish up her second breakfast of the morning, she'd already sent James off into town for whatever business he had at the 'Stag's Head' with the Graves family with a cooked breakfast, she thought that Doris still she seemed to be happy and that was the main thing. This despite last night and knowing what was going to happen on her birthday.

Once she finished dishing up Elizabeth set the three plates around the table and walked to the lounge with her robe flapping and showing off her naked body. What she saw when she walked in was something that was just a little disturbing especially as nothing was supposed to happen until Tuesday. When she thought about it though, it was hardly unexpected. Gary was sitting on the couch with the 'News Of The World' folded to the sports pages while Doris was stretched out on the couch with her head in his lap as she read that music magazine she loved.

Of course all that was fine, but what was disturbing was that Doris was naked and Gary, with the paper held in his left hand, was gently massaging her tiny breasts one breast at a time with his right hand. Thankfully though he seemed to be ignoring the fact that her legs were slightly spread and her vagina was there for him to look at, and that there was already a tell-tale dampness there that even she could see from the doorway.

"Breakfast is ready," she said in a voice loud enough to carry over The Searchers latest single, 'Sweets for My Sweet'."

"Thank you slut," said the S.P bookie (Starting Price Bookmaker) as he jumped up off the couch and let his nieces head drop unceremoniously to the cushion. Turning to Doris he said, "Come on sweet tits, put that stupid fucking magazine down and eat the good breakfast your mother has cooked for you." He pointed to the radiogram as the naked twelve-year-old stood up. "And turn that fucking shit off. When we come in here after breakfast your mother and I are going to play some decent music while you wash the dishes."

Doris meekly nodded. She wanted to cover her little breasts with her arm and her vagina with her hand but knew it was useless so instead she reached for her white cotton knickers. They were no sooner in her hand than they were snatched away.

"I didn't say you could get dressed did I?" Gary Wilson took the girls underwear and tossed it on top of her white mini dress that was right in the latest fashion. It was a dress he had bought for her because he liked the way it fit her, liked that it finished seven inches above her knees and would, if she bent over, reveal that cute arse clad in those cotton knickers. He moved close to her and ran a proprietary hand over that 'cute arse' as he said, "Now come on let's eat."


"So is everything all set?" asked James Wilson from one of the three armchairs in the lounge at the back of the Stag's Head hotel.

"Yup, we be all set," said sixty-six-year-old Donald, grandfather and patriarch of the Graves family. "You sure that tart from London, what did you say her name was, Evelyn? You sure she'll be coming."

"Trust me Mr Graves, Gary and I and my son all had her last night and she finished up loving it. She's like my wife, a real fucking slut once she gets a good cock up her cunt!"

"Talking about your wife, you'd better make sure you bring her as well. You do that and I promise you'll fuck my boys wives." He indicated a voluptuous blonde and a slim redhead who were kneeling submissively in front of his two boys, Gerald and Winston, who were both standing in front of the fireplace.

"What about me grandpa?" asked a solidly built brown haired boy from his position on the floor next to his mother Anne, the blonde wife of his father Gerald, and his Aunt Penny (Penelope), the redheaded wife of his Uncle Winston. "Is there going to be someone for me?" he asked as he continued to blatantly look up his mother and auntie's mini skirts and enjoy an uninterrupted view of their vaginas.

Donald Graves laughed heartily as he watched his grandson continue to gaze at his daughter-in-laws pussies which they knew better than to remove from sight. Especially where the males in the room were concerned. "Oh I think there'll be some cunt for you Jackie. "He turned to James Wilson. "Will that daughter of yours still be celebrating her birthday Jimmy?"

"Yes of course Mr. Graves," James Wilson said as he faced the stout steely-eyed man with the grey hair. Then a little nervously he added, "But I promised her cherry to Gary seeing as he was going to let Georgie and I have our way with his girlfriend, Mary Caldwell. She's a blonde with big tits and a thirst for cock." He grinned and added, "You might have seen her in the national edition of the Daily Mirror, she was one of them topless page three girls a couple of weeks ago."

Donald Graves laughed loudly and heartily. "A girl's virginity is overrated. Your brother's more than welcome to first shot at the little slut, just make sure that my grandson here, Jackson, wee Jackie, gets seconds." He turned serious for a second. "And it won't be sloppy seconds, your slut Lizzie had better see to that. Doris is her daughter after all and it's only right that she cleans her up."

"Don't worry," responded James Wilson with a grin. "My bitch knows what's good for her."


If Donald Graves could have seen into the lounge room of James and Elizabeth Wilson's house at that moment he would have realised the truth of that statement. Elizabeth Wilson was on her back on the couch, she was naked with her legs in the air and Gary Wilson was between them and hammering his cock into her vagina, a vagina that was betraying any protests that she may have started off making. Indeed the female genitalia in question was now fully warmed to the task and Elizabeth was well on her way to her first orgasm.

In one of the armchairs desperately trying to avoid staring at them while continuously failing in her attempts to read her NME was Doris. She was still nude having had her single request, she knew better than to ask a second time, to get dressed turned down. Of course as always she was equal parts embarrassed and turned on by being forced to watch her mother have sex. And to make matters worse they had taken her music off and forced her to put on one of her father's Nat King Cole LPs called 'Ramblin' Rose' or something. Of course she wouldn't admit it in a million years — what Beatles fan would? — but the song that was playing, something called 'When I fall in Love', wasn't that bad.

Why though did she have to listen to it through a background of grunts and groans and the sounds of her mother being forced to beg for more via a never-ending series of 'F' words and 'C' words, both cock and that awful other one that had four letters and ended in 'T'.

It was just as 'When I Fall in Love' stopped and 'Almost Like Being in Love' began that 'Uncle Pervert' turned to look at her. Grinning mischievously he said, "Looking forward to Tuesday are you Doris?" as he continued to pound her mother's vagina with his erect penis.

Quickly glancing in her mother's direction Doris saw her shrug her shoulders and mouth 'I'm sorry' even as she began to respond to her brother-in-laws violent lovemaking by lifting her hips off the cushions of the couch and thrusting towards his continuously pumping cock.

'I know you are mum' mouthed Doris in return just as soon as her uncle turned to the task at... er... hand. She too shrugged her shoulders in an answering 'but what can you do about it?' knowing full well that there wasn't a thing.


Evelyn walked from High Street to the beach alongside husband with Caroline and Roger trailing along happily behind them. She was trying her best to be positive and happy for as long as that was possible which was probably two days and something like nine hours.

She turned to look at her children. "Did the two of you remember to put your bathers on under your clothes?"

"Oh mummy," said Caroline with a giggle, "of course! Why, did you think we'd change there and let people see us in the nuddy?" She turned to her brother. "Well I don't know about Rog' here but I certainly couldn't."

"Oh yeah," said Roger with a grin, "maybe I should ask David Trodd about that one. He always boasting about what the two of you get up to."

"He wouldn't... That is... I mean... He wouldn't do that, he wouldn't say that... he wouldn't." spluttered Caroline. She was near to tears even though she knew her younger brother was just teasing her.

"It's alright sweetheart," said Evelyn soothingly as she dropped back to comfort her daughter, "don't listen to him he's only winding you up."

"And succeeding by the sound of it," laughed Roger.

"Roger that will be quite enough, now leave your sister alone. I know David. Your father and I have known his parents for a long time and they've brought him up to have more respect for your sister than that. Now I think it's time you took a leaf out of his book and apologised," said Evelyn as she wondered just how her son would respond when he found out, as he would on Tuesday, just what she had already sacrificed and what Caroline was about to sacrifice for the sake of the family."

It only took one look at his sister for Roger to know he had gone too far. His sister was right of course, David Trodd hadn't and never would say anything about his relationship with fourteen-year-old Caroline. Roger naturally liked to tease his sister, but it was all in fun. In reality he really loved his older sister and the way she was willing to help him out with any problem he might need a hand with. He liked also that she knew when to back off from defending him if meant making him look like less than a man in front of his friends. And besides they were on holiday weren't they?

He took her right hand in his left as they continued walking and turned his head to look at her. "I'm sorry Caroline," he said. Transferring her right hand to his right he placed his left arm around her waist and added, "You know I wouldn't do anything to really upset my little sister." He smiled. "Even though I'd never say it you know how I feel about you don't you. I would never let any harm come to you."

"I know," said Caroline, "and thank you."

Things settled then as the Thompson family finished their walk to the beach. Roger and Caroline after settling down soon got into a discussion about records and movies and their favourite TV shows. Roger loved talking about 'Z-Cars', 'The Saint' and 'The Avengers' while Caroline's favourites were 'Dixon of Dock Green', 'Coronation Street' and her 'hunky' 'Ben Casey'.

There was no such conversation for Stanley and Evelyn though they were each thinking similar thoughts. They were both wondering just how Roger would deal with the knowledge of his mother's payments to the Wilson family and the fact that his sister would soon be enlisted. In addition Evelyn was also worrying, she couldn't help it especially knowing how deeply in love Caroline was with David, just how the knowledge of such events would effect them. Of course there was always the possibility of not telling him and making up some story about the loss of Caroline's precious virginity that she had openly admitted to her mother she was saving for David, but no sooner did Evelyn think that than she dismissed it, Caroline's natural honesty wouldn't allow it.

Conversation and thoughts though were soon forgotten when they reached the beach. The family quickly stripped to their bathers. Mum and Caroline were in bikini's with mums being slightly more revealing than Caroline's while father and son both wore regulation trunks that were popular in the fifties but were rapidly going out of style with the introduction of the briefer bather type of swimwear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.