Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 17: Account Closed!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Account Closed! - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"Quite a party that one Roger. But then so was the wedding reception wasn't it.?"

Roger looked up and smiled, relieved to see his business partner and best friend standing at the doorway to the lounge with his defacto wife Peggy Simpson and their partner and joint mother of their children, Katie Mosman.

"Well it's about time you turned up Richard," said Roger as he stood up and greeted his long time partner with a handshake and a welcoming hug. "Shame you missed out on the party."

"It's never too late," he said with a grin. "Especially seeing as the girls forced some Viagra down my throat."

Laughing Roger greeted the two wonderful women who had been equal partners in Richard Paling's life for more than thirty seven years without the need of a marriage licence with passionate kisses and hugs while Richard greeted his family in traditional fashion.

With his hand resting on the bottoms of Peggy Simpson and Katie Mosman Roger watched Richard greet Doris, his daughter's and his granddaughters in equally familiar fashion while he allowed his thoughts to drift to a family who were even more extraordinary than his own.

Very few men, he knew, could maintain a relationship with two women over such a long time without jealousy creeping in at some point, but Richard had managed it and had five children on the way all of whom had been encouraged into their father's — and Roger and Doris's family's! — lifestyle.

The five children themselves were remarkable. First to arrive was Megan Peggy Margaret Simpson-Paling, her mother being Peggy Simpson, before an extraordinary double event took place some fourteen months later. Not only did Peggy and Katie get pregnant at the same time, they delivered on the same day. The twenty-seventh of January 1977.

At a little after three o'clock in the afternoon of that memorable day Peggy Simpson delivered a second child into the three way relationship, a son Roger Bryan, before Katie Mosman went one better five hours later and delivered twins, Louisa Katherine Eleanor — the Eleanor after Richard's mother — and David Michael.

The family was completed three and a half years later when Peggy delivered Denise Reanne Christine.

All three girls and both sons had been persuaded, though they hardly needed much persuading, to live a similar lifestyle through various boyfriends and girlfriends throughout high school and university. Naturally when it came time to find lifetime partners it was a prerequisite that they not only loved the Simpson/Mosman-Paling offspring but would be willing to adapt to the lifestyle. They were successful beyond theirs and their family's wildest dreams, and now there was little doubt that the eight grandchildren of the extended Paling family would be eased into the lifestyle in like fashion to Roger's own five grandchildren.

Roger looked across to where Richard was now settled next to Doris and was beginning to undress her while he settled on another three-seater couch with Peggy and Katie. "So when are Denise and Neil (Jameson) due back from their honeymoon?"

"Friday. Denise told us she'd call in before going home to Perth."

Roger smiled sympathetically thinking that he was lucky that all of his immediate family lived in Melbourne. He wondered what it would be like for him and Doris if their children and grandchildren were spread out the length and breadth of Australia the way Richard and Peggy and Katie's were. Of course that prompted the obvious question.

"So when do you think your tribe will be getting together Richard?"

"Not before Christmas." He forced a smile as he finished undressing the ever willing and ever horny, even at fifty-six, Doris. "They should start arriving on Friday the twenty-second and I expect they'll all be here by Christmas Eve."

"Should be quite a family reunion."

"I'll say. Presents, food, drink and sex in that order."

"Uumm yeah," said Peggy as she pulled Roger's cock from his slacks and began to masturbate it to a hoped for erection, "and then it's over here to really party!"

Roger reached for Peggy's blouse as he looked over to where Richard had his hand between his wife's thighs and his finger working in and out of her pussy while Doris stroked his penis to full erection. He noted that Richard's cock was as impressive as ever, looking like a 10-inch truncheon. God, he thought, no wonder Dick was the father of five healthy children, and no wonder the boys Roger and David took after him with nine and eleven inches respectively.

"Good luck getting it up Katie," he said to the still buxom and still stacked blonde who had passed on her statuesque physique to the daughter she had brought into the three way family.

Twenty-nine-year-old Katherine, or to give her the full title that proudly showed on her birth certificate, Louisa Katherine Eleanor Mosman-Paling with McMillan added to her drivers and marriage licence since her wedding to Brendan McMillan, was the image of her mother and had inherited her mother's statuesque figure and her 38DDs breasts.

"It's not a question of luck Roger," said the now naked Peggy who had had taken his baton of flesh from Katie and was slowly stroking it as she attempted to bring it to life once more. She turned to Richard. "If Katie and I can't raise this then we don't deserve the reputation as the best, the raunchiest and the hottest women in the entire Paling household."

Katie looked across to where Richard was now giving Doris a ride on his erection while Roger undressed her. "COME ON RICHARD," cried Katie, "FUCK THAT BIG DICK... !!!" She suddenly blushed and giggled naughtily as she put the index finger of her right hand to her mouth before she slapped the back of her own hand in self admonishment. "Sorry Roger, sorry Doris, I keep forgetting the house rules."

Doris looked around the lounge and noted the interest being shown in her reaction by both her daughters. She knew very well that they and their families, and indeed their son Derek and fiancée Larissa, would welcome a relaxation in their very strict household rule where vulgar language was concerned. She knew that both her daughter's families, and by extension their husband's families, allowed the use of words like fuck, cock, dick, pussy, tits and sometimes even cunt and slut. The latter of course purely in the terms of a woman who enjoyed frequent sexual intercourse with a number of different male partners, which, she supposed, made herself and all of the women and teenage girls amongst their immediate family and friends sluts by such an interpretation.

She turned to Roger and was about to say something towards the relaxing of their house rules but didn't have to. Her husband was nodding his head and grinning broadly.

"You're quite right Doris my love," he said finally as he slid the skirt off the now topless Katie Mosman and reached for her panties while Peggy Simpson knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth while displaying her pussy and arse to the room. "I Guess forty three years is quite long enough to hold that sort of resentment over what are basically just words." He continued to look at Doris who was revelling in the fucking she was getting at the hands of Richard Paling. "After all when it's all said and done it's not the words it's feelings put into them and the circumstances of their use."

"Well there certainly aren't any people like my father, my uncle and my brother or the Graves family that owned that hotel back home in Looe." She laughed. "And I'll just bet that her experiences all those years ago haven't stopped Caroline from using such salty language. And you know what?" She faced Roger directly. "I'll just bet if she was here my mother would say same thing." And suddenly the smile disappeared from her face as fast as the tears appeared as she remembered that it been more thirty eight years since she had seen her mother.

"Oh don't be a crying now lass," came an old but very robust sounding west country voice, "I be here now. And yes you're right, fucking is fucking, especially when you put a cock and a cunt together."

Without even thinking Doris lifted herself off Richard Paling's cock, stood naked and turned to face the doorway where the still robust figure of her mother, eighty-six-year Elizabeth Wilson, stood in the doorway flanked by David and Caroline Trodd while Derek and Larissa stood behind them grinning. Grabbing Roger whose semi-erect cock was hanging out of the fly of his slacks Doris pulled him away from Peggy Simpson and Katie Mosman and with her towards her mother.

Doris wrapped her mother in a hug and smothered her with kisses. "Mum... ! You... you're... How did you... ? Where's dad? What about Uncle Gary where is... ? Are they..." She stopped then as her tears continued to stream down her face unabated. This time though they were tears of joy not sadness.

"All in good time girl, all in good time. "Now don't you think it's time you introduce me to my family, a family I have been waiting a very long time to meet."

Doris nodded apologetically through her tears and starting with Sharon introduced her children and her grandchildren one by one, even laughing as seven-year-old Christopher and five-year-old Marianne ran up and wrapped their naked little bodies around the great-grandmother. She started to introduce Richard Paling when her mother held up her hand.

"There's no need for you to introduce this wonderful man to me, Doris. I owe Richard--" she put her arms around David and Caroline "--and these two wonderful people so much."

Elizabeth Wilson looked past her daughter and her son-in-law and noted that with the exception of little Christopher and Marianne and her daughter who was standing in front of her naked clothes that had been removed since the arrival of the Paling threesome were being put back on. "STOP!" she cried and all activity immediately ceased. She turned to Roger. "Tell me son. If I wasn't here would everyone of age be naked and fucking?" He nodded his head. "And would these two gorgeous little ones be watching on?" Again he nodded. "So knowing as you do the life I've led and the things I've put up with as James Wilson's wife, as Gary Wilson's sister-in-law, as my son's mother and as a fuck toy for the Graves family and all of their friends is there any reason for you to stop now?"

This time he answered, "No."

"THEN DON'T! Now if everyone will go back to doing what they were going to do and get naked while they're doing it, because I like to watch naked people fucking, I think I have a story to tell that might be of interest."

Christopher who still had his arms wrapped around his great-grandmother's thighs looked up. "Does that mean we won't be hearing about Auntie Caroline and Uncle David's wedding stuff?"

She leant down and picked him up as easily as if she was picking up a feather duster and held him with one hand under his tiny bottom and the other in the small of his back. "Probably not. But I wouldn't be too worried sweetie I promise you my story will have plenty of naughty fucking and stuff in it."

She settled down into a comfortable armchair with little Christopher on her lap and saw Marianne standing next to her holding out her arms. "Please, wanna cuddle."

Elizabeth Wilson laughed heartily as Allan Brady picked up his naked little girl and placed her down gently. She planned to make the most of the time she had left, especially now that she was in the bosom of her family. She thought back to the sacrifices she'd made and all that she'd suffered after she'd helped Doris escape the life they were both living.

She had thought that 1969 would be a year that she would remember for all the wrong reasons because it would be the last she would ever see of Doris. And then out of the blue had come that wonderful day in mid-August of 1980 when a young man had visited the camping ground to check on the availability of a site and the prices.

It was only when the young man shook their hands and secreted a note into hers at the end of his visit that she knew their had been an ulterior motive to the man's visit.

She had known instinctively not to read the note immediately. Fortunately James was going out with their son George later that day to the Graves family's 'Stag's Head' hotel to gangbang a group of young girls whose only misfortunate in life was knowing the wrong people. Those wrong people, of course, were her husband, his evil brother Gary, their son George and his school friends, the Graves's and the family from the Morgan's fish and chip shop.

While it was those poor girls misfortune to be young and pretty it had been Elizabeth's good fortune to be sixty and much too old for what they had in mind. This gave her plenty of opportunity to read the note that that young man had thrust into her hand. It was then that she realised just who the note was from. The man's name was David Trodd and he was on holiday with his wife Caroline Trodd formerly Caroline Thompson, the daughter of the family who had fallen under the influence of her evil brother-in-law all those years ago. Caroline, along with her mother Evelyn, had been subjected to treatment as horrid and as vile as that that she and her daughter had been subjected to.

Elizabeth had barely been able to contain herself, the note had a phone number and an address in London on it. It said that she should contact them at her first opportunity that they had information on her daughter who was now living Australia. And now here she was in Australia two weeks to the day after the death of her husband in the wonderful home of her daughter and that young boy she had fallen head-over-heels for all those years ago. And wasn't that a miracle in itself that they had found each other among the many hundreds of people that were making the trip on that particular voyage on that particular boat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.