Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 16: Saturday August 7th 1971 - 'Hot August Night!'

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Saturday August 7th 1971 - 'Hot August Night!' - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"So are you gonna tell us all about the sexy stuff poppy?" asked Marianne who was now sitting up with her legs crossed at her ankles and her little five —year-old pussy in plain sight.

"Of course sweetie pie, you don't think I'd keep you waiting do you?"

"Oh goody. Thanks poppy," she said with a giggle as she absently fingered herself.

Roger took Doris's hand as he turned to each of his family in turn. "You know we could have given this night a title, except that Doris here's favourite singer beat us to it with a double album based on a concert at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on Thursday the 24th August 1972 during a series of ten concerts." He smiled. "But I guess we can let Neil Diamond have the title 'Hot August Night', don't you?.

"Oh and by the way, just in case any of you aren't bored with my endless trivia..."

"What us grandpa," interrupted Leanne still sitting on her father's knee, "now why would we get bored with stuff like that?"

"Well sorry baby, I guess I just can't help being a history and trivia buff. So as I was saying, 'Hot August Night' spent four years in the top twenty of Australia's album charts including twenty nine weeks at number one."

"Well that's good grandpa, but Neil Diamond is, like, ancient," continued fourteen-year-old Leanne. She grabbed her father's hands and placed them on her breasts much of which was revealed thanks to the very revealing top of her bikini. "Now can we get to the orgy?"

He laughed heartily. "Of course Leanne darling, of course."

Roger took several seconds out to put his thoughts in order before he spoke again. "Let me see that night involved the wedding party of fourteen plus five close friends of the happy couple. Of it goes without saying that those five friends also enjoyed close relations with all of the Trodds and the Thompsons and the rest of the wedding party. Let me see there was...


The Partridge family, who Roger detested, was singing 'I Think I Love You' as he glanced down from his position in the centre seat of the comfortable three-seater couch at the Matron Of Honour, a slim and sexy brunette named Betty Macadam the wife of David's best man Kenneth, or Ken as he preferred. She was on her knees and looking up hungrily as she tongued around the head of his cock before she took him into her mouth for the first time in well over two years.

Roger and Betty had been frequent partners before Roger emigrated to Australia and many was the time they had enjoyed each other's company while Ken spent time with either his mother or his sister. Or both! They were both planning on enjoying this all too brief opportunity to reacquaint themselves with each, and to that end Betty had undone his trousers and had pushed them down over his erection along with his underwear until they were in a pile around his ankles. Other than that she hadn't bothered to undress him, neither, realise Roger, had she bother to get undressed herself.

Placing his left hand on her right shoulder and his right at the back of sexy brunette's head he watched her take his erect penis into her mouth. As he began to enjoy the warmth of Betty Macadam's lips wrapped around the head of his cock he glanced around the lounge at the back of the Trodd's fish and chip shop.

The first thing he noticed as he felt Betty's lips begin their journey down the length of his cock was that the matriarchs of both families his mother Evelyn and David's mother Elsie were sitting back playing the part of interested observers. And like Roger they were observing the various twosomes, one threesome and one not unexpected foursome that was making Roger as horny as anything he'd ever seen.

Firstly there was his father and David's father. They were sitting either side of him and were also enjoying the oral attentions of two willing young ladies. Both were bridesmaids. The first was my father's partner, a buxom blonde by the name of Christine Palmer who knew exactly what men wanted from her and did everything in her power to give it to them. The second was a redhead by the name of Amanda Court whose average figure was more than enough for David's father. Of course the fact that both girls were naked and had hands between their legs fingering their pussies while allowing both of them to massage their breasts didn't hurt either. After all what man didn't like playing with a nice pair of tits while watching a girl masturbate.

Glancing further over Roger noticed the best man Kenneth Macadam enjoying the attention of the bride, his sister Caroline, and one of her close friends the big-breasted, plump but ever randy and therefore very popular Tania McCann. Kenneth was on his back with Caroline riding his 8-inch cock while Tania sat astride his face and enjoyed his oral attentions while his hands squeezed her DD-cup breasts as he thumbed her fat nipples.

Further across was the foursome that was making him so horny. Roger had seen the young woman in the centre of the foursome in similar situation both before and after they were married so it didn't surprise him, neither did it surprise his parents or Caroline. And really considering the stories Doris had related about her life and the ones they'd related about events on board ship it shouldn't have surprised David's parents either. Especially considering that David Trodd was a part of the foursome.

On his back and with his 9-inch cock firmly embedded in the Doris Thompson bottom was groomsman Anthony Westonberry while kneeling astride the pair and holding her legs in the air as he slid his firm slightly shorter but marginally thicker shaft in and out of her welcoming vagina was groomsman number two, Norman Gregson. Of course that still left the oral opening and that was being well taken care by the husband to be.

That left just four people, two couples, both of whom were doing it in the standard missionary position. William Teague a strongly built man with a 9-inch cock was putting it to very good as he pounded it in and out of the warm welcoming vagina of a shortish twenty one-year-old blonde with an average build but a voracious sexual appetite by the name of Eloise Macintosh.

That left just one couple and Marianne Teague, wife of William, was thrusting against the punishing probing that a friend of David Trodd's, Harold Brightly, was subjecting her to.

That was the extent of the various sexual partnerships and configurations. However there were two other people in the room. One was wide-awake and sitting quietly in her pram and the other was in pyjamas and a dressing gown as he sat cross-legged on the floor taking in everything that was going on around him. Apparently you were never too young to gain a sexual education.

Roger and Doris's eight week old daughter Sharon had her eyes firmly fixed on her mother. She may not have completely understood or even properly seen what she was looking at but by the happy baby noises she was making it was obvious to all that she was enjoying seeing her mother getting such close attention.

It was different for the one on the floor. He was three-year-old Terry Macadam the son of Kenneth and Betty and he was looking from his mother who had managed to take every inch of Roger's cock into her throat to his father who was the human hobbyhorse to two energetic cowgirls. One of the girls was the bride-to-be Caroline and the other the youngest of the trio of buxom women, the highly sexed eighteen-year-old Tania McCann.

Three-years-old he might be, though Terry Macadam would be quick to remind you 'I'm almost four', but very forward young boy had learnt through frequent exposure to such 'parties' exactly what was going on. "Mummy and daddy are fuck!" he said with a giggle to anyone who was listening. It was as though it was most natural thing in the world, which, to all that were gathered in the Trodd family lounge, it was.

"So Roger," said Betty Macadam catching him in his voyeuristic reverie, "are we going to fuck or what? Is my pussy going to renew acquaintances with your magnificent prick?"

He grinned. "Such crudity from the mouth of a lady."

"And don't you forget it Roger, after all I am six years older than you."

"I won't, now would m'lady like me to make love to her?" He grinned. "But you'd better be in it for the long haul. Doris and I showered together before we came over and she drained me twice. Once in the shower and once in the bedroom before we dressed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.