Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 15: Friday 6th August 1971 - A Very Pleasant Surprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Friday 6th August 1971 - A Very Pleasant Surprise - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Roger looked around the room, everyone was quiet as they waited for him start the latest story. With the help of Doris of course. Naturally they were also awaiting the return of Derek and Larissa. Roger didn't know how many, if any of them, knew of the reason for their sudden disappearance or if they were just as ignorant as he and Doris were.

Everyone had showered and changed into casual clothes. Roger and his two son-in-laws Christopher and Allan were dressed in slacks and polo shirts while Doris and both their daughters were dressed in skirts and simple blouses. As for Leanne and Tina they had changed into very brief string bikini's that made them look sexier than when they were naked. Kenneth also came back wearing bathers and announced that he was planning to go for a swim with Leanne and Tina later. That just left seven-year-old Christopher and five-year-old Marianne who didn't bother to wear any clothes preferring to lay on the floor naked.

"So, grandpop," asked Leanne as she perched on her father's lap and leant back feeling comforted as he enveloped her into his strong embrace, "were you able to keep nanny a secret until you got back to England for the wedding?"

"Yeah poppy," asked an excited Marianne, "what did they say when they saw nanny?"

He couldn't help but laugh. "Now let's not get ahead of ourselves sweetie.

"Let me see 1971." Roger enjoyed remembering the past. History and things that shaped the world musically, politically and on the sporting stage always had a major appeal to him. Of course he had a soft spot where birthdays and anniversaries were concerned as well, more so than Christmas and Easter. Those he and Doris had always tried to reserve more for their religious meanings. "Musically--" he said beginning again "--three pretty fair groups formed that year. 'The Eagles', 'Supertramp' and 'Queen'. 'The Rolling Stones' recorded 'Brown Sugar' and 'Don McLean' had a major hit with an eight minute song by the name of 'American Pie'. Of course also popular were 'Three Dog Night', 'Chicago', 'The Bee Gees', 'Carol King', 'Rod Stewart' and as previously mentioned, 'The Rolling Stones'.

"In footy (Australian Rules) Hawthorn won the 1971 Grand Final defeating St Kilda. In English football, soccer to you lot, Arsenal won the 1970-71 league and FA cup double while Chelsea won the European Cup Winners Cup. In the ashes series of 1970-71 England won an extraordinary seven test series two to nil in a series that will always be remember for the England captain Ray Illingworth taking his team from the field after an altercation between their fast bowler John Snow and a member of the crowd who assaulted him after a bouncer he'd bowled felled Australian spin bowler Terry Jenner. In the U.S the 'Pittsburgh Pirates' won the 'World Series' four to three, the Milwaukee Bucks beat Baltimore four to nil in the NBA championship series and the Cowboys defeated the Dolphins in January 1972 to win the 1971 NFL title."

Roger smiled as he gazed around the room. "1971 will also be remembered as being the year that Qantas introduced the jumbo jet to its fleet. That being the Boeing 747, the plane that Doris and I flew to England in with an especially beautiful piece of extra baggage."

Sharon laughed. "Yes daddy I know, I've seen the photos remember. I was, what, a month and a half old?"

"Almost eight weeks." He looked around the room. "Now are you all ready to hear the story?"

There was a resounding and impatient yes."


Roger and Doris Thompson arrived at Heathrow at around eight o'clock in the morning Greenwich Mean Time on Friday the sixth of August 1971 with their tiny daughter Sharon Anne. They knew that everyone would be home because his father had told him over the phone that he would be taking a weeks paid leave from the factory while the fish and chip shop that David Trodd's parents now owned virtually ran itself.

Roger had told his parents and his sister that he would be arriving the following day so that they could make their own way down to Tunbridge Wells and have Doris and Sharon be the total surprise he so badly wanted them to be.

"So what do you think your parents will say when they realise that we've been married for over a year and have a daughter? Will they be upset?" asked Doris after they'd finally made it through customs.

"Not when we tell them that we've been in contact with the minister performing the ceremony for Caroline and David and that he's going to reaffirm our vows on Sunday." He took her hand in his right as he expertly wheeled Sharon and her pram with the other. "I just wish your mother could be there for both ceremonies and before we have to fly back home."

"So do I Roger, so do I. But you know we can't risk doing that to your family."

He nodded his head feeling that circumstances were depriving both families, three families he reminded himself having forgotten that the Trodds were now a part of their extended family, of sharing a joyous occasion with Doris's mother Elizabeth.

Roger had thought about hiring a car from the Avis desk or taking a taxi to Charing Cross station from where they could take the Brighton train that would stop at Tunbridge Wells. But that would still require a taxi from the station. He decided that that was too much after a long flight so he took Doris and Sharon out to the taxi rank and gave the driver the surprise of his life by asking if he'd be willing to take a very tired couple and their young daughter to Tunbridge Wells.

At first the driver said the trip was too far for him, but the offer of a ten pound tip, which amounted to roughly half a weeks wages, on arrival and showing that he had a wallet full of UK currency to cover the fare and the tip finally convinced him.

Just under an hour later the taxi pulled up in the driveway of a double story house in a Court in High Brooms, a small suburb close to the Tunbridge Wells town centre. After paying the driver and then asking him to wait and after telling Doris to wait in the taxi with baby Sharon Roger stepped out and walked up to the front door. He was about to ring the bell when the door opened to reveal the tearful figure of his mother who would turn forty-five exactly two weeks after the wedding. Behind her stood his father. He was clearly surprised too, but he was also grinning broadly.

"Roger," exclaimed his mother through her tears, "you said you'd... That is we weren't... I mean I..." She finally gave up and laughed. "Oh I don't know what I mean." She moved forward and hugged him fiercely. "Oh God it's good to see. Come in, come in. Everyone is here we're going over the final details about the wedding. You have no idea just much everyone is looking forward to seeing you again. God Caroline has talked of nothing else. She even asked David if he'd mind if you and she had a pre-wedding get-together." She grabbed his hand and started to pull him inside. "Come with me Roger, your father will pay the cab and take care of your bags."

He gently eased his hand from hers. "Sorry mum. Can't do that. "Turning to his father he added. "And I'm afraid I can't let you near the cab." Then he looked to each of them in turn. "I have another surprise. There's two more people waiting in the cab. They'll be accompanying me to the wedding." He indicated back to the taxi.

Evelyn and Stanley Thompson both looked over their son's shoulder to where they could just see the outline of another person sitting there looking in their direction. "Well who is it son, who's important enough that you've brought them twelve thousand miles for your sister's wedding?"

He allowed a smile to drift across his face. "I won't need to answer that once you see them step from the taxi. If you'll just wait where you are."

Roger walked back to the taxi feeling more than a little nervous. How would his parents, his sister, her fiancé and his family react to the sudden appearance of Doris and their daughter and the news of their wedding. On reaching the taxi Roger opened the back door and took Sharon from his wife's arms, then cradling her in his right arm he reached in and took Doris's left hand in his own.

As she eased herself out of the taxi Roger glanced towards his parents. They were already in shock from seeing his daughter but when they realised it was Doris who had stepped out of the taxi they almost passed out on the spot. They recovered quickly though and his mother screamed as she ran down the driveway towards them while his father followed at a more sedate pace.

Evelyn didn't give Doris a chance to speak. She enveloped her in a hug as tears of happiness flowed down her cheeks. "Doris, where... how... ?" She turned to her son bewilderment showing as the tears of happiness continued to flow. "How did you... ?" She took a close look at the little girl as she continued to hug who she had yet to discover was her new daughter-in-law. "And I don't need more than the barest glance to know that this is our granddaughter."

Roger glanced up and noticed that his father had removed the luggage and the pram from the taxi and that he had already departed.

"I think any answers can wait until we're sat down with a coffee Evelyn, don't you?" said Roger's father as he slipped the pram just inside the front door along with their three cases. "And besides I think the sight of Doris is going to make Caroline's day." He then looked directly at his son. "Just tell me one thing son, are you and Doris married?"

Roger nodded his head. I'm sorry dad," he turned to his mother, "sorry mum. We were going to tell you but it would have spoiled the surprise of Doris and our daughter Sharon. She was born on the thirteenth of June which means she'll be eight weeks old on Sunday."

"Everyone tried to tell us we were mad to bring Sharon, her name is Sharon Anne, with us," said Doris speaking for the first time, "but we couldn't miss the opportunity for her grandparents and her auntie to see her and hold her." She took the baby from Roger and handed her to my mother. "I think she'd like a cuddle from her nanna don't you, mum." She put a finger to her lips. "Oh, is it all right if I call you mum?"

Evelyn began to cry again as she gentle cuddle little Sharon Anne. "Oh sweetie of course it is. Next Saturday was going to be so special enough with our Roger coming back for the wedding but you have no idea how special it will be for Caroline having you there. You know you've never been far from our thoughts."

She turned to her son. "Roger, Caroline's upstairs in her room with David's mother, they're putting the final touches to the bridesmaids dresses. Why don't you take Doris up to see them. We can talk when you come back down."

"Okay," he responded, "and then we can talk about something that Doris and I have arranged for Sunday morning."

Roger watched them head back to the kitchen before he took Doris's hand and headed upstairs. When they got there Roger could see that his sister's bedroom door was open and that Caroline was standing next to David Trodd's mother Elsie. They had their backs to him but he could still see that they were each holding up what looked to be a bridesmaid's dress. He was about to lead a nervous Doris forward when Caroline's voice stopped him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.