Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 13: Monday 7th July 1969-Part Three

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Monday 7th July 1969-Part Three - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Roger and Doris were standing outside the theatre as the people began to file out. Eventually they spotted the four people they were waiting to meet.

Danielle Pierce was the first to speak as she spotted them standing there holding hands. With a grin she said, "Does this mean what I think it mean? Is this who I think it is?"

"Yes and yes. Dani, Frannie, I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend Roger Thompson." She turned to Roger. "Roger, I'd like you to meet my cabin mates Francis, Frannie, Powell and Danielle, Dani, Pierce." She looked to her friends. "Okay your turn."

Frannie indicated the blonde haired guy with his arm around her waist. "My guy's name is Grant Jorgensen and the handsome redheaded lad who currently has his hand on Dani's arse is Keith Newton." She walked up to Roger then and wrapped her arms around his waist as she pressed her slightly plump stomach into his groin and felt the indications of interest in the close proximity of female flesh. "Good to see things are happening for you two." She released him then and allowed Dani to hug him while Grant and Keith took turns at hugging Doris and kissing her on the cheek.

"So what are your plans now Doris?" asked Dani with a girlish giggle.

Doris looked to her friends one at a time before settling her eyes on Dani. "I think we'd like to keep things happening." She turned to Roger. "That is if you're interested."

"Oh he's interested," said Dani giggling again as she ran her hand lightly over the front of his pants. She grabbed Doris's hand and placed it on the bulge in Roger Thompson's pants. "Here feel."

"I guess then the only question is where," said Roger joining the conversation for the first time.

Well... ," said Frannie considering things thoughtfully. "Well, the four of us were going to go back to our cabin but I guess we could make other arrangements so as to give the two of you a chance to catch up." She turned to Frannie and Grant and Keith. "The question is where can we go?"

Roger was about to protest that he and Doris couldn't kick them out of their own cabin when Grant spoke. "How about we go back to our cabin and..." But then he stopped as a thought suddenly occurred to him. "Oh! Nick will still be there. He brought a girl back from the promenade party last night and he was banging away at her when we went to sleep."

"Yeah," added Keith, "and she was still in his bunk this morning when we got up for breakfast."

"Is that the only problem?" asked Dani with a glint in her eye. He nodded. "Well do you think he and the girl would be interested in partying with us?"

"The girl might not be there though," said Grant.

"Don't matter," said Frannie laughing we're happy to take on the three of you. "That is if you don't mind sharing us."

"What's not to like," grinned Grant. "If she's there you're going to give us a chance to fuck her, seems only fair we should give you the same chance to fuck this Nick."

"Settled then" grinned Doris. "Oh," she grinned again, "you'd better give us a couple of hours. And then if you feel like joining us you're more than welcome." She looked to her two friends and Grant and Keith. "The four, or the five, or even the six of you. Oooh!" she looked at Roger a worried expression on her face. "Is that alright with you Roger?"

"Sex for love, sex for fun! Remember?" responded Roger. He placed his finger in the centre of her chest where her heart would be. "The heart's a different matter, that you don't get to share." He pointed to his own chest. "Mine will always be yours, and if I will always have yours then nothing else matters."

"Oh my heart is yours forever," said Doris as she melted into his arms, "but right now--" and she snaked a hand down to cup his bulge "--I want some of this!" and she took his hand and dragged him away waving goodbye as they left.

They reached her cabin ten minutes later and that's when her tears started. "I'm sorry Roger," she said between tears. "I've been a fool. But you can't imagine how scared I was when I saw you and realised that you must have witnessed..."

He put his finger to her lips then to quieten her. "No recriminations Doris, no bringing up the past." He reached for the buttons of her blouse and began to calmly undo them. "I want the Doris that can love me unconditionally while she makes love to another man and watches me with another woman." He slipped the blouse off her shoulders to reveal a plain white cotton bra that still looked sexy as it held her perfect breasts and placed it on the bottom one of the double bunks to his left. "Because I can assure you--" continued Roger as he knelt and looked up into her eyes as he reached for the catch on her mini-skirt "--that I can and will love you unconditionally while I make love to another woman and watch another man have sex with you." He undid the button, slid the zipper down and watched as the skirt dropped to the carpeted floor to reveal matching cotton panties. "And just in case you haven't realised it Doris," added Roger as he picked up the skirt after she had stepped out of it, stood up and placed the skirt on top of her blouse, "I was scared too." He reached behind her for the catch of her bra as he looked her in the eye. "Scared that when you ran off I would never see you again or that if I did you would want nothing to do with me." He smiled as he released the catch and slid the bra off her breasts, eased the straps down her arms and tossed the garment on top of her skirt and blouse."

"Well we're here now," said Doris as she held her arms limply at her side and watched Roger Thompson slide her panties over her hips and down her thighs until they could drop to the carpet without any help. She stepped out of the miniscule piece of cotton one foot at a time and watched him toss the panties onto the rest of her clothes. "Maybe we should begin a series of fresh memories starting now."

"Sounds good to me," said Roger smiling. "Now if you could find a large towel we'll be set." When she did he picked her up in his arms as she reached for the buttons of his shirt. He shook his head. "Later!"

Placing her on the bunk on the towel which he allowed her to lay out he knelt by her side and leant forward to kiss her lips while running his left hand through blonde hair that still looked shiny and well cared for despite the semen shampoo he knew it had received on many occasions. Breaking the kiss he looked her in the eye and smiled. "Do you know I've waited six years to be able to do this," and he stroked each of her breasts with his right hand and used the thumb to brush nipples that were firming quickly. She started to speak but he shushed her. "Just enjoy Doris, enjoy."

He kissed her nose and then lightly kissed his way across until he reached her left ear just at the point that the fingertips of his right hand began their journey in a southerly direction. As the fingertips reached her navel Roger began to circle the lobe of her ear with his tongue. Then as his fingers continued their journey southward Roger made a slight adjustment so that he could massage her breasts with his left hand. This combined with the tongue that was now gently licking at her inner ear and the fingers of his right hand that had now reached her light coverage of pubic hair and were sliding down and between the puffy lips of her vagina had an immediate effect.

"OH MY GOD!" cried Doris as she felt little explosions of pleasure erupt from all over as Roger continued to lick her ear and massage her breasts while his fingers did wonderful things to her vagina. "OH MY GOD!! She cried again. "I didn't know it was supposed to feel like this. I DIDN'T KNOW! I DIDN'T!! GOD I DIDN'T KNOW!!!" she screamed.

Roger brushed his thumb across her little hood and coaxed her clitoris out of its hiding place and he smiled as her first orgasm coursed through her body. He'd had a feeling that satisfaction for this incredible woman had never been a priority for the bastards who had used her for sex. And so it had proved.

Doris thrust her breast into his hand, pushed her hips back against Rogers stroking fingers and his thumb as it brushed her clit while the first orgasm that anyone outside of herself or her mother had ever given her erupted through her body. "OH YES!" she screamed. "OOHH YEESSS!! OOOOHHHH YEEESSSS!!!"

Roger moved his mouth away from her ear and he kissed her again. And that was when he felt her tongue pushing between his lips as she wrapped her arms around him and pushed her hips off the bunk as she searched for more contact with his fingers.

Doris broke the kiss then and looked at him as he continued to finger her pussy and massage her breasts. She was breathless with the sort of pleasure she had never experienced in her life before. "Roger that was... Roger I... You have to let me..."

He grinned. "Oh I'm not finished yet. My father massaged your sore pussy lips all those years ago and I wondered if I would ever get my turn at the vagina that I wanted to kiss and fondle and make love to the most." He started to push two fingers into her vagina as he kissed his way down to her breasts and gently licked around the areola and nipple of each one before he took each succulent mound into his mouth and sucked gently. "And now that I have got that chance," Roger added momentarily taking his mouth off her breast, "I'm not going to waste it."

The fingers in her vagina and the mouth on her breast, unsurprisingly, produced another reaction in Doris's already excited, already turned on body. But then Roger turned his fingers up, curled them slightly and found her G-spot. A quick rub with both of the fingers and a slight scratch with their fingernails and that reaction tripled in intensity, especially when he suckled hard on her nipples and lightly nipped them with his teeth.

Doris screamed as the pleasurable feelings just kept on coming and she pushed her hips off the bed again and squeezed her thighs together trapping his fingers in her vagina. And then she felt his lips leave her breasts and begin the journey down to her pussy.

Roger kissed his way over her stomach stopping only to poke his tongue in her belly-button before he continued his journey over the light downy covering on her pubic mound and onto the puffy flesh of her labia. Not that he found it easy to keep in contact with the shiny flesh of her vagina that was dripping with her secretions the way she was chasing his fingers as he continued to push them in and out of her pussy. He managed it though and he locked onto her clit with his lips as his fingers continued to pump between pussy lips and stroke her G-spot.

Doris couldn't believe it, it was happening again. Her first orgasm had been many times better than any she had experienced at either hers or her mother's hands. She would have liked to have said that it was better than any that other people had given her, but she couldn't, because nobody else had ever made her come.

'OH FUCK! OH ROGER WHAT THE... !! JESUS-AITCH-CHRIST, OH YES, OOHH YEESS!!!" screamed Doris as she squeezed her legs around Roger's face as she pressed her feet harder into the bunk bed and pushed up against his mouth and his probing fingers.

And then came the most incredible feeling of all. As she cried and screamed and cursed and as tears of happiness streamed from her eyes she did something she had only ever heard about from Penelope, the wife of Gerald Graves the bastard son of the bastard licensee Donald Graves. She had bragged it had happened to her twice and Doris had thought she had been lying, until now.

She had squirted pussy juice, she had ejaculated until Roger's face was covered in her secretions. She then watched as he pulled his fingers from her vagina and sat up after removing his head from between her thighs that until now had had his face clamped between them. "Oh my god," she started to say as she felt her face redden, "I am so embarrassed." She about to apologise some more when he started laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.