Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 12: Monday 7th July 1969-Part Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Monday 7th July 1969-Part Two - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

There were two very nervous people on the Fairstar that afternoon.

One, Roger Thompson, was sitting in the dining room wondering what he was going to say when, if, Doris walked in and marched to his table with the help, he presumed, of Suzy and Chrissie. He was also panicking about how she would feel about him having revealed to his friends, for surely that's what they were, the whole miserable tale of woe that was their meeting on that holiday in Looe in 1963.

But then again did she have any right to be annoyed considering her behaviour on the promenade deck. And of course he had been there too hadn't he, and he had had sex with three naked girls. All right, he thought, maybe there was a difference in the numbers. But in the end did it matter? Did he care? And most important of all did he still want her despite the behaviour he had witnessed?

He didn't even have to think about the answers. No, no and an emphatic yes all came into his mind instantly. The decision had been made, he was going to do everything in his power to convince her that they belonged together. And then once she saw the wisdom in that choice and realised what he already knew, that she was just as much in love with him as he was with her, he would make long slow love to her. And then he would find a way for them to spend the night together.

The other nervous person was, of course, Doris Wilson. Despite the best efforts of Suzy and Chrissie she had come to a dead stop at the entrance to the dining room.

"I can't," said Doris softly but determinately. "He saw me have sex with..."

"So what!" responded Chrissie Wardell. "There was an awful lot of fucking going on both nights. And you do know--" Chrissie continued as she grabbed her arm "--that he was an active participant in that fuckfest don't you?"

"Maybe he was but I'll just bet he didn't manage more than thirty like I did. And anyway you know the rules with these things. Guys are studs, girls are simply sluts."

"Well that's as maybe. Besides I doubt that Roger feels that way. And okay maybe there was a difference in the numbers, but does it really matter whether it's three or thirty. Would the fact that he fucked Suzy and I and got a blowjob from a really sexy looking brunette make you love him any less if you knew it was just for the sex, the fucking and the sheer fun of an alcohol fuelled orgy?"

"Well no. But then you don't know the sort of life I've had, the way I can behave when my inherent horniness kicks in. I don't even know the best way to explain it." She was looking from one sister to the other as she spoke when she suddenly saw something in their eyes. "OH MY GOD!!! You know don't you! THE BASTARD TOLD YOU!"

Suzy grabbed her shoulders then. "Okay so he told us, told us about how it had been six years since he'd seen you, six years during which you were being forced to do god knows what with god knows who. But he also told us that it was a dream come true when he saw you. He also told us about his family and especially his mother and his sister Caroline and the embarrassing things they had to do."

"He did?"

"You bet your life he did. Tell me Doris, did you tell your two friends, who by the way you never introduced, the whole story?" Suzy smiled knowingly. "I'll just bet you did, didn't you?"

Doris nodded shamefaced as she told them her friends names. "Their names are Frances, Frannie, Powell and Danielle, Dani, Pierce, and yes I did. I felt I owed them an explanation about my behaviour."

"I can see that," said Chrissie. "But if you owed them an explanation how much of one do you owe Roger?"

"Point taken," said Doris with a hint of a smile. "Okay, let's go," and she allowed them to lead her into the dining room.


Roger looked towards the entrance to the dining room and felt some relief at seeing Doris being led into the room by Suzy and Chrissie. He stood as she approached the table and held out his arms. At first he saw Doris hesitate but then she ran into his arms and allowed him to hug her tightly. While he continued to hold her around the waist so that their middles were pressed together and she could feel his cock as it stiffened with the feel of her pressed against him he tilted his head back slightly so that he could look at her.

"Where did you go?" he asked simply. "We had six years to catch up on." He smiled as he kissed her with the lightest of touches on her lips. "I had six years of questions to ask you, six years of things I wanted to tell you and you ran off before I could stop you. WHY!"

"Maybe we should go," said Richard as he stood after taking the hands of Peggy and Katie.

"Yes," agreed Chrissie, " we should leave the two of you to it."

"No," said Doris suddenly making a decision. "I know that you all know a little of my history and that Roger also told you his family's background so I think I'd like it if you stayed unless you have somewhere you have to be."

Richard looked around and got nods from Peggy and Katie and the sisters. He nodded to Doris and grinned. "We're all yours m'lady."

"Humph!" grunted Doris. "I'm hardly a lady, not after those two exhibitions on the promenade deck. I..."

"... Shouldn't be so quick to judge yourself harshly, don't forget you were far from being alone up there. I think I'd rather think of it as young people letting off a little steam." He grinned. "And if it happened to be in the form of close genital contact then so be it." Richard also quickly added, "And from what little Roger told us about the life of the two of you and from my own personal experiences life can be tough." He looked around. "How about we adjourn to the Zodiac Lounge which should be fairly empty at this time of the day, I'll buy us all drinks and we can all sit in comfort and talk." He took Doris's hand. "Maybe when we've finished you'll feel a lot better about things."

Doris looked around and smiled. "I think maybe I've just wasted the last thirty odd hours of my life."

Roger put his right arm around Doris's waist, turned her to face him again and kissed her on the lips. This time it was considerably more than a peck. When he broke away he said, "I think maybe you did."


Some ten minutes later the six of them were sat in a quiet corner of the lounge at a table big enough to seat seven. Roger and Richard were both nursing a Foster's lager, Doris was drinking cider, Suzy and Chrissie both had vodka-tonics in front of them while Peggy and Katie, like Roger and Richard, were drinking Fosters.

"Maybe I should start," said Richard as he looked around the table before settling his gaze on Doris, "then maybe you won't feel so bad."

"You don't have to Richard..." began Doris.

"Oh I do. Not just for you but also for me and these two wonderful young ladies," and he indicated Peggy and Katie. "I need for them to understand, I need for me to realise once and for all that I'm not my father's son, that I'm not capable of behaving towards women, towards young ladies, the way my father and both my grandfathers do.

"Mother tried to explain things to me just after I a applied for assisted passage to Australia. She told me everything." He managed a smile. "Not that I didn't already know what was going on, I mean considering that my father was still hoping to see something of him in me he didn't make very much of an effort to hide things from me. I guess I saw a lot of things growing up that a boy simply shouldn't see.

"You see my father married my mother for three reasons," his eyes narrowed slightly as if he was making a determined effort to hold back any emotions. "The first reason was because she came from an upper class family, the second was because he recognised her as what I now know to be a natural submissive and the third was her figure. Mother was statuesque, she had a very large bosom a slim waist and broad hips. She was, my father said, too much woman for one man. And that was where his father and finally my mother's father came in."

He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath before continuing. "It got to the stage where mother was hardly ever dressed. She was constantly in the company of men. Only the influential ones though, and it didn't matter if they were young or old as long as they came from good stock or held a prominent position in the business world.

"And then of course there was Ann, my sister. By the time I was into my teenage years she was nine. I think it was unfortunate that physically Ann took after her mother and was an early developer. You see mum was a big woman if you catch my drift. Of course under normal circumstances I wouldn't have know just how big mum was but when we had guests, and when mum was naked, which seemed to be most of the time, he would brag about mother's DD-cup breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.