Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 11: Monday July 7th 1969-Part One

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Monday July 7th 1969-Part One - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

It was just after two o'clock in the afternoon and the second session of lunch had just finished in the main dining hall and Roger was seated at a table drinking a black coffee. Sitting opposite Roger at the six seater table was Richard Paling flanked by Katie Mosman and Peggy Simpson. Both Katie and Peggy had decided there was enough of Richard's virile member to go round during the times they weren't involved in the late night orgy on the promenade deck where, it was also mutually agreed, they were free to have sex with whoever they wanted to. Either side of him were Suzy and Chrissie Wardell. They also had an agreement that, should Roger so desire, they were equally willing to share Roger's sexual talents. Obviously they also had the same agreement when it came to their attendance at the 'Promenade Orgies'.

Therein though lay the problem for Suzy and Chrissie, both of whom liked the idea of spending the next four or five weeks having his cock pounding their horny cunts. For Roger had no desire to share himself with either of the sisters until such time as he was able to work things out with Doris, and right at the moment that wasn't possible. Doris had no sooner said 'Roger, is it really you?' than she had jumped to her feet after grabbing her clothes and had raced off at an amazing speed considering how many men she had taken on three at a time and how sore she must have been.

Roger had tried to chase her, tried to follow her but she had simply disappeared. And in the something like thirty three or thirty four hours since, and on a boat with somewhere close to twelve hundred passengers he simply hadn't been able to find her. And he had certainly tried. He had walked the length and breadth of the boat, spent a number of sessions in the theatre, had walked through the library and the various other lounges where games of cards, chess and the like took place. He had also hung around the pool and the nearby bar without success.

He had even attended last night's, or this morning's, sexual free-for-all. His attendance, of course, had been as a non-participant and even though the sisters and Katie Mosman and Peggy Simpson and a number of other girls had begged him to stay and put his cock to good use he just couldn't bring himself to do so once he had established that Doris wasn't there.

"Come along Roger," said Richard Paling in one last attempt to find out what there was between the man he now acknowledged as one of his friends and this girl called Doris that had twice gotten herself fucked stupid at their fun parties. "Isn't it about time you let us in on what there is between you and the lovely Doris."

Richard had quickly learned, as had Katie, Peggy, Suzy and Chrissie, that there was a lot more to Doris, and by association Roger's relationship with Doris, than could ever be suggested by her behaviour at the 'Promenade Orgies'. "I mean you have to trust somebody sometime. And I can promise you whatever you tell me, us," he indicated the four girls, "will stay between the six of us."

Roger quickly looked to each of the girls in turn and they were quick agree with Richard, all four of them even crossed their hearts as if in confirmation. "I hope so, because what I am about to tell you could be very embarrassing for her. But somehow I think I need the help of all of you if I'm to convince of how much I care and how little her behaviour at these orgies matters to me." He sighed softly. "That is once I find her."

"How can you miss," said Richard looking around the table, "I mean dear fellow, there is six of us looking now."

"Well..." He started but then stopped. How was he going to put what he had to say, what he needed to say. It would surely embarrass her when she met them and was confronted with the fact that they knew because he had told them of her history. And she would be confronted because he would tell her. Honesty he had decided was going to be the key to their relationship. But then it occurred to him that she may not be as embarrassed as he might think, purely because they had seen her in action at the late night parties. "We," he began again, "I guess the whole thing began around six years ago."

"SIX!" cried Katie incredulously. "But she couldn't have been any more than, what, about..."

Taking a deep breath Roger continued the story of his brief but memorable meeting with Doris Wilson. "Let's put it another way. Wednesday will be the sixth anniversary of the event that in all probability brought out her previously well hidden sexuality and is the key to her behaviour at these orgies." He looked around the table. "It is also her nineteenth birthday. You see it was on the night of her thirteenth birthday that her father and her uncle forced Doris to do things no thirteen-year-old girl should have to." Looking around the table once more he added, "You see that was the first and last time I saw her.

"Let me asked you something Richard," asked Roger finally after finishing his coffee. "Do you believe that there can be both a dominant and a submissive side to a relationship, or even in whole families?"

"Yes dear boy, I most certainly do. My family was an example, a minor example I'll admit, but an example nonetheless. You see I have a younger sister and both she and our mother are heavily under the influence of our father and paternal and maternal grandfathers.

"That you see is the main reason I'm on this boat heading to Australia. One reason is to start a new life in a new country, a second reason is to get away from the influence of my father and grandfathers, but the third and main reason is that I was scared of becoming my father's son, if you get my drift.

"So yes Roger," said Richard looking at him, "I understand completely and while I love my mother and sister and am worried about how they'll finish I simply had to get away." He smiled. "I also understand that after I managed to get away from my father and both my grandfather's influence a dominant trait can be controlled." He took Katie Mosman's left hand and Peggy Simpson's right into his own and held them up as he squeezed them gently and looked lovingly into their eyes. "You see both these beautiful young ladies have taught me exactly that. Both are submissive to a degree hence their willingness to join in our nightly promenade shindigs and partake of the variety of sexual wares to be tasted there. However they are both quick to call a halt to activities if they deem that I'm taking things too far." He turned to each of them in turn. "Right girls?"

They nodded their heads before Peggy said, "We also don't have sex with anyone unless Richard is present or gives us permission."

"Oh, and before you ask Roger, yes it does cut both ways. You see while I have had sex with plenty of other young ladies on this boat Katie and Peggy have always been around, and that's the way it will stay." He let go of their hands, put his arms around their shoulders and pulled both of them into an embrace. "Right girls?"

When they both nodded enthusiastically Richard then said to Roger, "So you're saying that Doris and her mother were under the complete control of the father?"

"Yes, absolutely. And in the place of grandfathers you can substitute a perverted brother and a closed community that saw the females of the community as sexual playthings once they reached a certain age."

"Which was quite obviously thirteen, from what you said before," stated Chrissie.

"So," asked Richard, "are her father, her perverted uncle and that whole perverted community the only reason why you didn't see her for all of those six years?"

Roger took a deep breath. He hadn't gone into too much detail about the night of Doris's thirteenth birthday but his family was a different matter. Plus Richard Paling's admission had the vaguest hint of incest. "The reason is because of what I'm about to tell you. Richard, what you said before has given me the confidence to admit to some things that I never thought I'd tell any one."

And Roger told them. He didn't hold anything back. Partly it was because his parents and his sister were still back in Tunbridge Wells and partly because he received plenty of sympathy from all five of them, especially Richard. He told them of his father's gambling problems and the troubles that caused his family, especially his mother and later his sister. Of course he told them of Gary Wilson, the bookmaker at the root of all their problems, and his brother James, and also of the demands placed on his mother and his sister.

"You see--" he continued "--he wanted my sister's virginity." A tear slipped from his eye as told the story that, under some kind of unspoken agreement, had never been mentioned again by the family. "Caroline decided that under no circumstances were any of the men from Looe in Cornwall... That was where the Wilsons forced us to holiday and was where this whole dreadful event took place. Anyway, as I was saying, Caroline said there was no way either the Wilsons or the men in that cult or whatever it was were going to take something so precious to her.

"Caroline said that if she had to give her virginity to anyone but her boyfriend, his name was David Trodd and she had planned to give it to him on her fifteenth birthday which would have been on the twenty-second of August that same year, then she wanted it to be me." His tears were flowing now and he was being cuddled by both of the sisters while Richard, Peggy and Katie shooed away any people whose curiosity brought them too close.

After he recovered a little Roger settled back with his arms around Suzy and Chrissie. "We never talked about it you know. And I thought that after six years I was over it. I thought I was over seeing my mother and sister, and a very special girl called Doris Wilson, subjected to the sort of sexual degradation, to a type of rape that no girl or woman should have to put up with.

"Of course I loved my mother and sister and of course so did dad. I guess both of us being in the room, the bastards of course had insisted we witness the whole disgusting episode, helped us to help each other get through it. But it was later in the evening when they had finished with Doris and sent her over to us so that she could cuddle up naked on our laps that I realised just how much I cared for her. I think I knew then that I loved her and that it was not just any schoolboy crush."

"And you never tried to go back and see her?" asked Richard.

"We couldn't. Dad had done such a great job in escaping the clutches of Gary Wilson, he wasn't gambling and with his well paid job and with mum working in a part bakery part tea-room part time we were better off financially than we'd ever been. We were a happy family in every way with the past being left in the past. Dad and David Trodd and I accepted that mum and Caroline had needs that we couldn't satisfy and that's why we enlisted a number of my trustworthy friends from school to help out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.