Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 10: Sunday July 6th 1969

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sunday July 6th 1969 - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Roger Thompson checked his watch as he walked along the promenade deck towards the stern of the ship. It was a little after one o'clock in the morning and he was running a little late courtesy of his own good manners. He had somehow become involved in a discussion about cars and the mechanics involved in fixing them, largely because of the work he'd put in with his father over a four year period restoring a 1949 M.G to its original condition including its original colour British racing green. This work had being done at a large garage on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells. The discussion had taken place with a young father after his wife had announced she was taking their young daughter to bed. The young father had informed Roger that he was a fully qualified mechanic and had plans to take up similar employment in Australia before eventually opening up his own garage and had spent a fair amount of time detailing his plans.

Finally though he had managed to get away and here he was. He didn't see another person as he got closer and closer to what was more often than not a deserted part of the ship. With his dozen cans of Victoria Bitter tucked under his arm Roger moved ever closer to the noise of a portable record player that was currently playing Jethro Tull's 'Living in the Past'.

It quickly occurred to Roger that if the noise of the partying and the loud music wasn't keeping strangers away then the thirty or forty people in varying states of undress and clearly involved in acts of a sexual nature certainly would have. He held his beer up in a prominent position so that his invitation could be clearly seen. Many of the guys and girls already there already knew him by sight as he did them. A rough count told him that there were a few more girls than guys which to him seemed a good deal.

For a moment he just stood there taking in all that was going on. In several cases naked girls were riding a guys cock while another girl was astride the same guys face having her vagina tongued while both girls kissed. Further over he saw another group of guys standing around drinking beer and chatting while naked or partly naked girls paid homage to their erect penises with mouths, hands or both, and it was there that he saw one of the several new friends he'd made.

His name was Richard Paling, he was 22 and six foot two inch with a perfect physique, a cock to match and a self-deprecating sense of humour that had the girls eating out of his hand, though that was hardly what the naked blonde with large breasts was doing at that precise moment. "Good to see you could make it Rog' old son. You know what they say, 'better late than never'." After pointing to a spot where several dozen cans of beer could be seen the tall, blonde haired Paling patted the blonde on the head. "This rather ravishing wench..."

"Wench!" laughed Roger. "Isn't that a little old-fashioned?"

"Maybe it is," he held his right hand against the back of her head and slowly thrust around four or five inches of what had to be a 10-inch cock in and out of her welcoming mouth, "but to me it sounds infinitely better than the word slut which means much the same thing."

After quickly depositing his cans on the pile already there Roger grabbed a can and walked back. He opened the ring-pull of the can and was just taking a sip when he felt his slacks being unbuttoned and unzipped and dropping to the deck at the same time as his Y-fronts were unceremoniously yanked down while a girl happily cried, "Ooh yummy, more meat."

Roger turned to Richard Paling who was smiling as he now had his cock deep in the throat of the blonde wench who, he finally noticed, had a pair of very nice, very firm breasts. Grinning he said, "Are we in that short supply?"

"Yes Roger, yes we are," and he began slowly fuck her throat with long steady strokes, "in case you didn't know it old son, there are more than seven hundred nurses on this ship." He stopped for several seconds with just the mushroom shaped head of his cock in her mouth to allow the blonde to catch her breath. "All of them are young, all of them are single, and quite a number of them, as you can see by the rather delicious specimens that are with us now, are constantly, for the want of a slightly less vulgar term, horny."

Roger laughed as he looked down at the slim brunette who had taken a good six inches of his 8-inch cock into her mouth. He then looked at the blonde who was holding Richard Paling still as he she slid her mouth on his cock until he was all the way down her throat and she was kissing his pubic hairs. Reaching down and taking the brunette's small breasts into his hands he asked, "I should think, Richard, that horny describes everyone here, be it a vulgar term or not. Now if it's not too much to ask, just who are these wonderful young ladies who are performing fellatio on our erect penises. I mean as pleasurable as it is to have my erection in the mouth of such a beautiful young lady I really do think I should know her name."

"If you insist. The name of yours, Roger old boy, is Peggy Simpson." Booker T. and the M.G.s: 'Time is Tight' began playing just as Peggy took her right hand from his testicles that she had been gently massaging and waved as she forced the final two inches of his cock into her mouth until she was lips to pubes with him. "And if you're enjoying her fellatial talents then you're going to love fucking her. And just in case you didn't plan that far ahead you'll find a plentiful supply of condoms near the beer. And as for this fine buxom lass who is about sample a drop of Staffordshire's finest cream, her name is Katherine Mosman though she much prefers Katie, especially when she has some of England's finest virile members pounding her especially delicious pudendum."

Roger received another wave from blonde Katie as she smiled around Richard Paling's pumping cock before he received an extra squeeze from the waving hand of Peggy Simpson that she had been replaced on his testes with the clear intention of making him come in her mouth. Her intention was confirmed several seconds later with she withdrew until she had just the head in her mouth and began to pump his cock vigorously until he pumped several jets of cum into her mouth, all of which she swallowed without losing a single drop.

Satisfied, and limp, for the moment Roger watched as Peggy gave his cock a last lick before she moved over to where Katie Mosman had Richard on his back and was riding him for dear life. kneeling either side of his head she lowered her pussy onto a mouth that was ready and waiting. Once she was in position and receiving a fine tongue-lashing Peggy and Katie proceeded to kiss each other as they rubbed their breasts together.

Quickly finishing his can Roger walked over to the beer, grabbed another one as well as a number of condoms with the expectation that he might have need of them before the night was over. And it was as 'Time is Tight'changed to Elvis's 'In The Ghetto'that he saw her, or rather them because all he could really see of her was what looked to be a fine pair of legs that were astride a young man who was pushing a good sized erection up into her pussy. He also caught the occasional glimpse of a perfect heart shaped bottom as another young man pounded a reasonably sized and very erect penis into it from above. As for the rest of her, the skirt that had been pushed up above her hips was covering her stomach but without hiding her perfect breasts that had been revealed with the removal of her bra after the blouse she wearing had been pushed over her shoulders to cover her face.

To Roger taking on two guys while there was such an imbalance would have seemed greedy enough but he then realised that there was another naked guy there and that this extraordinary girl who Richard would call a wench but most men would call a slut was taking on three men at once.

"She's something aint she," said another naked blonde, this one was a little chubbier than most but no less attractive because of it. "That's her third triple so far and I don't reckon she's anywhere near fucking finished yet.

"So, what about you?" continued the blonde as she took Roger's cock in hand. He hadn't bothered putting it away as there didn't seem much point. "Do you want to finish undressing so that you can fuck me and my sister?" And it was only then that he realised that there another much slimmer blonde was standing next to her and that she too was naked. "By the way my names Suzy Wardell and this here's my sister Chrissie. And you are... ?"

Roger introduced himself, took one last look at the fornicating foursome and then grinned at the two sisters as he reached for the buttons on his black shirt while noting that his penis was showing definite signs of approval. Then he saw the two sisters kneel down and begin the removal of the lower half of his clothing and lost all track of the girl and the three guys who were triple teaming her.

He was soon as naked as most of the others and his partially erect penis was soon in a state of full erection thanks to both sisters oral talents. And that was when the plumper of the two lay on her back and grinned up at Roger. "I'm the oldest so you get to fuck me first while you shove your tongue up my sister's weeping cunt. That okay with you?"

Left speechless by this vulgar blonde Roger simply nodded his head as he got to his knees, placed himself between her widespread thighs and slid his 8-inch cock all the way home in one smooth and very satisfying stroke. Changing his position slightly Roger quickly found that he was able to stroke the top of his shaft against the little bump of her clitoris that had chosen that moment to put in an appearance, which was the point at which the other sister stood astride her sister's hips and thrust her vagina into his face.

"Come on," she said with a giggle, "you aint just here to shag my randy fucking sister," and running a finger up through her pussy lips she added, "you have to take care my honeypot, at least that's what my last boyfriend called it. He said he didn't like me calling it a cunt. Go figure."

Roger gave a cursory lick up between the puffy flesh of her labia majora before pulling his mouth away. "Are both of you nurses as well?"

"Of course we are," responded the chubbier older sister as she peered around the legs of her naked younger sister. With a giggle she added. "Most of the time we're what you could call 'scrubbers', scrub nurses in other words, though most of the interns that fucked us called us scrubbers for other reasons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.