Payment In Looe - Cover

Payment In Looe

Copyright© 2006 by Hotstepper

Chapter 1: The Present Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Present Day - Follow the story of grandparents Roger and Doris Thompson from present day Australia back 43 years to 1963 England and forward again to the present day as they relate some sad, some painful and some erotic and highly sexual episodes to there family during a Saturday afternoon barbecue. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

It was a delightful Spring afternoon. A Saturday in late October and Roger Thompson lay back in the lounger between the arms of his luxurious 'U' shaped house and not for the first time he found himself looking around with a sense of satisfaction.

First he examined his house. The base of the 'U' that fronted out to the top of the court they lived in was two stories. At each end of the second level was a bedroom with an ensuite. Each bedroom opened out onto a paved roof each furnished with their own loungers and small hot tubs. Each roof was, of course, adequately fenced off to prevent accidents.

In between those two bedrooms were two more bedrooms, an upstairs lounge, a small gym and a large bathroom with a shower big enough for six and a hot tub capable of taking the same number of people.

The ground level was where the main living area was. It contained a lounge, formal lounge that could easily be turned into a soundproofed home theatre and a large formal dining room. The arm on his right contained a laundry, a large kitchen and a more informal dining area that was separated from the kitchen by an enormous aquarium. The left arm consisted of a three car garage that backed onto a games area big enough for a full-sized billiards table, a table tennis table, a bar and a card table.

Roger looked out from under the covered patio and saw the fenced, in-ground pool, the small hut at the other end of that pool that formed a bar and the half-dozen director's chairs that fronted it. High up on each corner of the fence were four large speakers protected from the weather. At that moment those speakers, and the two behind him in each corner of the patio, were playing something from some group by the name of 'Destiny's Child' from a CD that belonged to one of his granddaughters.

All in all Roger was definitely feeling at peace with the world. He had a can of Fosters in his right hand and Doris, his wife of thirty six years, was holding onto his left while Christopher O'Keefe the husband of their eldest daughter, Sharon, was applying thirty plus sunscreen to her naked body as she lay face up on the lounger next to his. Further over on another lounger their younger daughter Helen was laying face down, she too was naked, and she was asleep. On her right Kenneth Ryan O'Keefe, Sharon and Christopher's son and Roger and Doris's grandson was also applying sunscreen. In his case it was to her naked bottom, and he was managing it without waking her.

Roger smiled and turned to his right where his other son-in-law Allan, Helen's husband, had taking over the cooking of the meat on the barbecue, something he was quite prepared to let him do considering he managed the bistro at one of the best hotels in town. Like everyone else he too was naked, though he did wear an apron in deference to the spitting fat from the meat he was currently cooking. Behind him stood Sharon, and his daughter was pressing her small but perfect breasts into her brother-in-law's back as she reached around him with her right hand, eased it beneath his apron and slowly masturbated his penis to full erection.

Smiling again Roger looked straight ahead towards the pool where the rest of his family were cavorting. Leanne and Tina, Sharon's daughters and his and Doris's granddaughters, were looking after their Auntie Helen and Uncle Allan's two children, seven year old Christopher and five year old Marianne while their youngest child, son Derek, did everything but have sex with his busty fiancé Larissa Cassidy as the giggling grandchildren looked on.

Suddenly Roger felt his left hand being squeezed. He looked across and realised that Doris was smiling at him as their son-in-law applied the sunscreen to her breasts that were still a firm 36C despite being fifty-six.

"Penny for your thoughts honey," she said as Sharon's husband took a hand away from her left breast and moved it between her thighs where he began to massage some sunscreen into her vagina. She saw Roger's gaze turn in a downward direction, glanced down, saw where he was looking and laughed. "Well it gets sunburnt too you know." She watched Christopher finish off and then turned back to her fifty seven year old husband. "Now come on Roger tell me what you were thinking about?"

"Family, Doris. I was thinking about family." He indicated around him. "You know it just doesn't get any better than this." Roger laughed. "You know it's a helluva way to spend a Sunday afternoon, even if some stick-in-the-mud do-gooders wouldn't approve."

She grinned as she let go of his hand and reached further over grasp his flaccid 51⁄2-inch penis that would grow to a thick and magnificent 8-inches. "I could think of just one thing that would be better." She eased his foreskin back until it only partially covered the head and began to wank him with a slow and easy up and down motion that in turn covered and uncovered the sensitive helmet of his penis.

"Can I help nanny?"

They both looked to Roger's right. Neither of them had seen their granddaughter Leanne approach. She was sitting cross-legged facing them and running a finger through the partially separated outer labia of her sex. At fourteen her breasts were just at the stage where they created more than a bump in the tight T-shirts she habitually wore. Her waist was slimmer as her little girl puppy fat fast disappeared thanks to her daily lengths of the pool and the constant exercise in that small gym of their luxury two-story home. The curve of her hips was becoming as prominent as her breasts as she began to develop a figure that would be more than a match for her mother, Sharon's, hourglass figure, a figure she had managed to keep despite giving birth to three children.

"Of course you can sweetie." Doris Thompson let go of grandpa Roger's penis now that it was fully erect and smiled at Leanne. "Just remember not to let his semen go to waste."

"Wanna help too!" came another much younger voice. And suddenly a small bundle of naked little girl flesh landed on Roger's stomach.

"Sorry honey," said Roger as he looked into the eyes of the cute and naked five-year-old Marianne, "you know the rules."

She giggled, nodded her head and scooched up until her head was laying in the crook of his right arm and she was laying on her his right side. The fingers of his right hand began to make little circles on her pudgy little stomach as they watched Marianne's cousin continue to masturbate the full 8-inch length of his thick and very erect penis.

Doris simply smiled. She loved the way her husband accepted his grandchildren's natural sexuality and she loved him more now than she had when they first met on that remarkable Tuesday more than forty three years ago and even more than the day they were married thirty six years and four months ago. Turning to her husband, Doris said, "Good luck grandpa." She winked. "I'm off to see if Sharon needs any help with the chef's... equipment!"

Roger looked at the naked body of his youngest granddaughter, but that's all he did. Roger Thompson never had and never would break his vow not to touch until they had reached their teenage years. Then he looked up and saw his future daughter-in-law approaching. He watched her kneel at his hips side-on to the lounger, watched as she took over from Leanne. Her grip of his penis was different from Leanne's youthful zeal, it was tender. She had a much gentler touch and he hardly felt her grip as she continued to cover and uncover the head of his penis while masturbating him.

With Larissa taking over the wanking of her grandfather's cock Leanne moved to her nanny's lounger. She pushed it close to grandpa's at a slight angle and settled on it the opposite way so that her feet were facing his head and her hips were close to his left hand. She tucked her right foot under her thigh and placed her left foot on the ground next to the lounger so that her thighs were wide apart. Then, leaning back on her forearms so that she was in position to see, Leanne said, "Play with my cunt grandpa!"

She went to move closer so that her vagina was within easy reach but he gripped her waist in his hands and stopped her. "LEANNE! What have your grandmother and I told you about using those words?"

"But... But daddy..."

"... Allows you to use such language where sex is concerned at home, and nanny and I have no problem with that. But home isn't here Leanne. You know the rules when you visit here. Now we don't expect you to use words like vagina and penis, that's why we allow you to use pussy and cock. Now call us old-fashioned if you like but we draw the line at the 'C' word and the 'F' word. Again we don't expect you to us the expression sexual intercourse, but making love seems to me to be a pretty reasonable substitute."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.