Model Fantasy - Cover

Model Fantasy

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story is about a girl I know who is a model and a series adventures and sexual experiences involving her. They are done from the narrator's point of view as he talks to his girlfriend. As you read you can imagine yourself as the girl or the guy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish  

I surprise you for Christmas and visit you with your family. You decide to visit your grandparents and ask me to come and join you. Your grandparents don't like visitors from outside the family to stay over so you decide to sneak me in. You wait until the prearranged time when your grandparents will be asleep and open the door for me.

Taking my hand you lead me quietly upstairs. We find our way to your room and we start to undress. You are wearing black stockings and underwear. Removing your panties and bra you leave the stockings on as you climb onto the bed. Looking back at me you strike a pose on all fours smacking your ass. You smile at me and invite me over motioning seductively with one of your fingers. Stepping out of my clothes I come up behind you my right hand reaching to stroke your pussy. I massage it with my palm and my fingers making you gasp. Slipping my fingers inside I begin to work them in and out at first, before I keep them curled inside keeping constant friction on your g-spot. I feel you cream my fingers and I lick them clean before taking my place behind you. I rub the head of my cock up and down your pussy lips. "Fuck me. Please fuck me." You say. It is the "please" that I was waiting for. Grapping my member I guide it inside of you and you push back to get inside faster. Grapping your hips I begin sliding in and out of your pussy faster and faster. Using my in unison I slam into working your pussy hard and fast. This goes on for a couple of minutes before I switch to fucking your ass wet with your pussy's juices. It doesn't take long before I am pounding into your ass and you bite into the pillow in front of you to keep from crying out. "Finish in my pussy." You whisper and I happily oblige. Taking my cock out and shoving it into your pussy I barrel into you until cum explodes from my member drenching the insides of your pussy.

Tired from our workout and sweating we lay there for awhile until I have to get up. Seeing a flashlight's beam outside you door I make for the open window as I finish dressing. Sliding down the roof I manage to grab a nearby tree branch and make it down to the ground. I head quickly towards my waiting car hoping I won't be noticed and I make it. There is a knock at your door and you answer it in your nightgown to find your grandfather armed with a candlestick. "Your grandmother and I thought we heard something inside the house did you?" He asks. You shake your head and he continues on his patrol of the house before going back to bed. Apparently the noise had scared the both and he had decided to check it out. You go back to sleep after you hear their door close with a smile on your face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.