Black Mailed Teacher - Cover

Black Mailed Teacher

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Liz Walker was over-sexed. She couldn't handle herself when the chance for a good fuck came along. She'd been caught fucking the football coach at Eight Miles High School just after a game in the school's locker room... so she's been asked to oh-so-quietly leave the city's other high school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"You couldn't have gotten all your kicks from sucking me off," Ted stated.

"What do you mean?" "You didn't get your rocks off, did you?" Liz thought about it for a moment. She still felt that hunger for long, hard cock in her twat. That was almost a constant thing with her these days. So, no, she hadn't gotten everything she wanted from sucking him off.

"I could do with a bit of prick in the proper place-and I don't mean in my mouth." "Yeah, I thought so, you horny bitch. Let's go into the darkroom. I, it, want to inventory some stock." To turn the lights off would rob them of the sense of sight. It was pitch black in that room. Without sight, all their other senses would be even more acute. And that meant the sense of feel, too.

His cock was tingling just thinking about the hot, clutching cunt waiting for him. If she took the risk of sucking him off in front of his students, not to mention almost getting caught by the principal, then there probably wasn't a hell of a lot she couldn't be talked into doing.

And he still fondly remembered that fuck out in the parking lot.

"Let's go, Miss Walker." "Anything you say, Mr. Larson." She didn't look away as he eyed her in open appreciation. His hands were already roaming over her trim, athletic body as if itching to start undressing her.

"You should wait till we get to the darkroom before you start to inventory the merchandise," she said primly.

"It's one hell of a container. Can't seem to keep my hands off it. Going to be hard not to steal it and take it home with me." They laughed. His hand was resting firmly on her ass as they went into the hallway. Standing there, still talking, were Beth and Mr. Elliot.

The principal looked over saying, "Hey, Ted. I want to talk with you a second." He looked at Liz, momentarily confused. "I thought you were the only teacher in the room, And no one went in...

"You must have missed her, Mr. Elliot. I saw. Liz go in while we were talking," said Beth. She winked at Liz and Ted. It was apparent what had been going on in the classroom, She was paying Liz back for the time she had successfully held off the principal's untimely entrance into the teachers' lounge.

"I guess so these eyes aren't what they used to be. But the ears are. I've been hearing some pretty raunchy things about the male teachers and the goings on?behind the scenes at Walter Williams Memorial High. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you, Ted?" "Like what?" he asked innocently.

Mr. Elliot cleared his throat, looked at the floor and finally said,. "Well, you know. Fooling around" "Fooling~ around? I don't understand." All the time he was talking, Ted's hand was working down the back of Liz's skirt. His hand was slipping~ between her silk panties and the smoothness of her assflesh. When finger found her asshole, he jammed it into the hot, tight interior of her rectum. Wiggling the finger made her jump around as if she were very nervous.

I'm sorry about making you so uneasy, Miss Walker, It's just that I've heard reports that some of the male teachers are taking liberties with some of their female students." "I'm, ummmm, sure that Ted wouldn't know about that!" she said. The finger was running in and out of her ass in a mock fucking. She was warming to the anal assault. The way her guts were churning at the moment, it was everything she could do to keep from ripping off her clothes and begging Ted to fuck the hell out of her.

"No, I guess he wouldn't know. Mr. Larson is one of our most upstanding teachers." Beth, hidden behind Mr. Elliot, looked at the teacher's crotch as she said, "You can say that again. I doubt if there's anyone in this whole school more upright than Ted at this moment." Ted Larson smiled. His finger was warming the ass of the most seductive woman he'd ever seen. And it wasn't just any woman, either. It was the one who had given him a blow job in front of his class. She cared for him. It was time for him to show her how much he cared for her.

"I'm sure any of us would be only too happy to report such promiscuity among the staff, Mr. Elliot." "Thanks. I knew I could count on all of you. Hell, it's rough enough trying to run herd on these young hellions of students. All the time running off behind the bushes. You know." "Yes, sir. We know. And we won't be beating around any bushes unless you give the okay." Ted was still smiling. His finger fucking of her ass was going along just fine. He was burying his finger all the way up her hot shit chute before flexing it. He had her perfectly under control. She couldn't mo~ without his finger guiding her there first.

"Good evening" Mr. Elliot turned and walked off.

And Ted steered Liz toward the student newspaper room where the darkroom was. He was responsible for keeping it stocked in chemicals since he was the nearest chemistry teacher.

Beth called out to them, "Have fun!" In unison, Ted and Liz answered, "We will!" They laughed, then?went into the deserted room, his finger never leaving the snug berth of her asshole. He steered her around the desks and into the tiny room. The odor of chemicals was so strong, she almost choked.

"In-here? God, Ted, the smell!" "That's nothing. The vent fan will clear it, out real fast." He pressed a hidden switch and the fan started up, In a few seconds the worst of the chemical stench was gone.

"And here's a nice, level counter. I wonder... she said. She reached out and touched the wall. It was about three feet away. "Just about the size of a single bed." "But not as soft. Unless there's a nice, yielding woman under me." His other hand cupped her left tit and firmly squeezed.

As he did, a bolt of carnal delight lanced down into the woman's chest. A finger up her asshole, wiggling and stirring her passions up, now she had to cope with his hand pawing her tits.

She loved it. The only problem was that she wanted more than he was giving her.

"Let's not fool around too much, Ted. I want to feel that fine cock of yours fucking deep into my cunt!" "In a while. I've still got to recuperate from that fine blow job you gave me in class. If you have to wait too long, well, it's all your fault for getting my rocks off" He shut up any reply in the best way possible. His lips fastened firmly onto hers. His tongue forced between her lips and then sought out her tongue. Rough, wet tongue stroking a pointy tipped tongue, he raced back and forth until they were both gasping with pleasure.

She let her tits rise and fall, even though they still had that damned bra encasing them. She wanted her naked flesh to press against his chest. To feel her rigid nipples poking into his would be sheer heaven. And she wanted it all~ Greedy? Sure, and he was the one responsible. She had tried to hold down her lusts. It wasn't possible. The same thing that had happened at the other school was happening here.

The principal had to be getting word of what was going down. She was certain to be caught soon. And to hell with it! Her body demanded satisfaction, pleasure, all the cock it could take! And she was going to get it, all of it! Her hands worked down the man's trousers to expose his already stiff prick. She'd thought he would need a little help getting bard again. He was obviously playing with her. His prick was throbbingly alive and ready to fuck. She stroked up and down the virile length of prick until she felt his finger twitch deep in her ass.

He was being pushed to the point of coming again. She didn't want him to lose it. Not with her hand around his cock. She wanted to feel that lovely cock inside her cunt, fucking her, making her into a complete woman.

Without it, she was just a bundle of unfulfilled lusts. With that pussy pleaser giving her all the joy she could stand, she was fucked. It was what cunts were made for-cocks! And she wanted every last inch of Ted's massive eight-incher.

She found it hard to get her fingers to grip his cock. Not, only was it big around, it was still sticky?with her own saliva front when she'd given him head. But she didn't care. Her body was in constant agitation. He could do anything he wanted to her and it would be fine.

Anything at all-as long as she could feel that prick fucking her all the way up into the deepest recesses of her cunt.

"Love the way you taste," he whispered hotly into her ear. "Think I'll just nibble a bit more!" She sighed as his hot tongue stabbed into the hollow of her ear. He was licking and touching all the right places to turn her into a weak, watery woman. Her legs were sagging. He held her up with the finger in her ass.

She finally managed to hook the edge of her ass onto the counter. This was the support she needed. She wished she could have seated herself all the way back. It wasn't possible without him removing that finger so lusciously fucking her anus.

When the finger came out of her asshole with a tiny little pop, he told her, "Lie back on. the counter. It's plenty big enough." "So you know? From experience?" "What the hell difference does it make. Let me close the door and lock it. I wouldn't want a kid coming in and seeing us." As the door closed, she felt as if someone had thrown a black rug over her head. She gasped out, "Ted! I... I can't see!" - "Do you have to?" She softly moaned as his fingers clamped down on her silk panty-clad pussy.

"Mmmmm, oh, that's so nice! No, I don't guess we need the lights. As long as you know where everything goes." "I think I can find all the right holes," he said.

She simply lay on the counter top and let him undress her. When he undid her bra, she sighed in relief. That damned thing was chafing her tits. It felt so good having her naked boobs out and swinging free. He even briefly kissed first one then the other of them.

His wet lips unerringly found the turgid nipples cresting the snowy white cones of titflesh. He licked back and forth across the summits a few times to make sure the nipples were rock-hard, then he began lightly nipping his way to the huge base.

"Ummm, more, Ted darling! I love the way your mouth feels all over my tits!" "I know. And I love sampling such delicious treats!" His tongue circled the tit. Then he staffed spiraling up the silky smooth cone to the crest of the other, He didn't miss a single patch of the soft skin. He left behind a trail of saliva which started drying. The coolness contrasted sharply with his hot, rough tongue.

And it was that difference which made her even hotter for him. The alternating sensations surging down into her chest made her feel more alive than ever before.

"Go on, Ted, fuck me! I love this sure Ida, but my cunt! I feel so fucking empty!" "Soon, precious, be down there very soon now!" His fingers stoked along the lines of her ribs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.