Black Mailed Teacher - Cover

Black Mailed Teacher

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Liz Walker was over-sexed. She couldn't handle herself when the chance for a good fuck came along. She'd been caught fucking the football coach at Eight Miles High School just after a game in the school's locker room... so she's been asked to oh-so-quietly leave the city's other high school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"All right, class, that's it for today. Remember the test on Friday will cover the fourth and fifth chapters in your text."' There were sundry groans of dismay but she'd expected that. Any time a test was announced always produced the same reaction. She had come to believe it wasn't possible to produce a kid without a built-in fear of tests. She remembered what she'd always felt like the day before a test and guessed all these kids felt the same way.

They all filed out while she entered the scores on their homework in her record book. She looked up, surprised at seeing one of her students staying after class.

Then a cold chill gripped her stomach.

Don Patrick was standing there, his flame red hair in wild disarray. And the look on his face was one of unfulfilled lust. There was no question in her mind what he wanted.

"Well, Don?" "Well, Miss Walker," he said, smirking. "You've been a busy lady, haven't you?" "What's that supposed to mean?" "I thought you knew. I mean, hitching a ride out in the parking lot like you did yesterday. A ride with Mr. Larson. Or should I say a ride on Mr. Larson's prick?" She went into shock. The numbness paralyzed her vocal chords. She didn't know what to say. She'd never been blackmailed like this before. If Don went to Mr. Elliot with this story of two teachers fucking out in plain sight, he could get both of them fired on the spot.

And with Fred, the night watchman, to verify his story, Don was in an even better bargaining position.

They were doomed unless Don could be bought off. She suspected he could. He had that certain look in his eye.

"You're awful quiet, Miss Walker. Or can I call you Liz? Yeah, I'll call you Liz. I mean, gosh, I've eaten out your cunt and we've fucked and we should be on a first name basis." "What do you want?" "Come on, wise up, Liz. I'm not one of those greedy out-for-money or out-for-grades types. All I want is some action. With you." It was as she feared. The boy was blackmailing her sexually. He wanted her body as his reward for keeping quiet. Which only gave him more ammunition to use against her if he ever decided to do so.

"So I just jump up on the desk and spread 'em for you, is that it?" He smirked. "Something like that. But not quite. Not this time." "You little cocksucker!" He laughed' at her. "That's not my bag. I just want a piece of that sweet ass of yours. Literally. Up on your feet, bend over the desk and spread those lily white asscheeks wide. I want to fuck you up the ass. Never done that and I want to see what it's like." If possible, she went even colder. No man had ever taken her up the ass before. And now this. teenage blackmailer wanted to do it. She could tell him - no and suffer the consequences. Better to play along with him. But up her ass...

She stood and walked over to the door on shaky legs. This wasn't something she wanted anyone to burst in on. Closing the door, she moved a desk so that it blocked the entry.

"So cautious. Afraid someone else might see us fucking?" he taunted her.

"Yes, damn you! You little prick!" "You shut up, Hz!" he flared. "My prick's not that little. And I never heard any chick complain about it. Not even you.

She started to say something to him, then bit the words back. She was only goading him on. That wasn't the smartest thing she could do. She had to hang loose and maybe figure out how to elude his clutches.

"Over here," he ordered. "Get yourself bent over your desk. And get that sweet ass of yours up where I can fuck it!" She didn't rush to obey. She felt a cold anger at him coupled with the nagging fear she might be caught. This was the day Mr. Elliot inspected all the classes and he hadn't been by hers in over a month. It was just her luck he'd barge in while this young stud was fucking her shit chute.

"Bend over, dammit!" He grabbed and spun her across her desk. Her boobs smashed into the surface with jarring impact. She felt the air gush from her lungs. Gasping in a vain attempt to regain her lost wind, she was helpless to prevent him from hiking up her skirt.

"Wow, lookit those panties! Ain't they sexy!" She almost cried when she felt his hands stroking over the smooth curves of her bottom. He hadn't stripped the silk panties off yet. But there was no mistaking the feel of his fingers through the thin material. He was making certain she was ready for him when he entered her from behind.

"Get it over with!" she cried. "If you're going to do it, then do it!" "Patience, my sweet little ass, patience. You'll feel my good, hard cock soon enough." His hands continued to lewdly fondle her bottom. Finally, satisfied, he began stripping her panties off her ass. He didn't merely yank them off, he made it into a big production.

?"So gentle, like this," he cooed, laughing at her helplessness to stop him. "See how I ease them. Around the flare of that big ass of yours. And now I don't just drop them to go fluttering down your legs. Oh, no, not that. I carefully remove them. Step out of them." He knelt down behind her. His hands locked on first one ankle and then the other to get her feet out of the panties. Then he planted a big, wet, juicy kiss on her rump.

She felt as if he'd branded her rather than kissed her. She was openly crying now, the tears leaving salty tracks on her cheeks. This was the ultimate in humiliation. She was being anally. raped by a sixteen-year-old. And she couldn't do a goddamn thing about it if she wanted to keep her teaching job.

"Ummm, tasty! Spread those legs a bit wider, yeah, just like that. God, what a cunt you've got. It can swallow a man's prick up real good!" She shuddered again as she felt his tongue probing into her twat. He was stirring her lust and she couldn't keep her body from betraying her. She was wet with desire for him. No matter if he was raping her. No matter that she hated him with all her soul.

Her traitor body was responding! She felt him stand and come in close behind her ass. There was a metallic hissing as his zipper went down the tack.

His prick nudged warm and bard into the canyon between her ass cheeks. He knew enough not to rush for her asshole and wildly fuck her. That would have resulted in a lot of pain for her. Instead, he teased and tormented her with his cock.

It felt big and round and hot probing between her meaty globes of ass. When he sought and found the humid floor of the canyon, she was gasping, this time in sexual desire. He was getting to her. He was making her want him to fuck her.

"Get it over with, damn you! Puck me!" "Now she wants me to fuck her. And at first she said she didn't want any such thing. Oh, women are so fickle!" His prick slipped past her asshole and on down to the hanging folds of her cunt. His prick head drove forcefully between her cunt lips. He surged all the way up into her twat.

She almost passed out from the sudden insertion. of his cock into her steamy pussy. The cunt walls were hard put to stretch and expand to take his length of prick. But once he was inside her juicy cunt, there was no more problem.

He wasn't anywhere near as big as Ted. No man she'd ever fucked was. But the kid still had a good-sized prick. And he was well on the way to being able to use it like a real stud. He didn't merely fuck a woman, he teased and tormented and turned her on, then he fucked the living hell out of her wet cunt.

He made a few strokes back and forth in the greased slot. He wanted as much of the slippery fuck fluid all over his cock as possible before he dived into the sultry depths of her asshole. Besides, the woman's cunt felt so fucking good around his cock! He stroked enough times to make himself feel the effects. His balls hardened and began to throb with ill-suppressed lust. When the nuts inside the tiny sac began to chum and lurch, he knew it was about time to move on to the hole he really wanted to fuck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.