Black Mailed Teacher - Cover

Black Mailed Teacher

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Liz Walker was over-sexed. She couldn't handle herself when the chance for a good fuck came along. She'd been caught fucking the football coach at Eight Miles High School just after a game in the school's locker room... so she's been asked to oh-so-quietly leave the city's other high school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

Liz Walker slowly straightened her skin, tried to smooth the wrinkles in her blouse and failed, then stood. She almost fell. Her legs were still weak and rubbery from the fantastic fucking that her young student had given her.

She hated herself for being so weak. It might - have been reaction from coming so many times. She doubted it. Liz knew that she should never have allowed Dan to get such a hold over her.

She sighed and picked up her purse. Gathering together a pile of books and notes, she made her way down to the teachers' lounge. She desperately wanted to be alone and get her head straight on what was happening to her. At the same time, she wanted to be able to talk all this out.

Liz wasn't sure if she was happy or not to see Beth Jacobs, one of the foreign language teachers. The woman was sitting and grading papers from a test she'd given the period before. Both she and Liz had the fifth period free for conferences. / Mostly the two of them sat around wishing they could get drunk rather than facing their sixth period classes.

"About done here," said Beth. "Let's you and me run away together. I think it'd be nice to go to Mexico City. I just finished teaching my class all about how lovely it is there. What say we get away from this rat race?" "Chinga," was all Liz said...

"Oh, so the history teacher starts learning naughty words in Spanish, huh? You look pretty down in the dumps. What happened?" Liz hesitated. She didn't know if she should tell the other teacher or not. Yet, there was something sympathetic about the other woman. She had those features which prevented her from ever being called a beauty, but they were soft and friendly. Her very attitude made Liz know she could trust... Beth with anything she had to say.

And she told her. It all came gushing out in a steady stream of words lasting close to ten minutes.

"So that's where I'm at right now. I'm so damned confused I don't know what the fuck to do." Beth shook her head. "I see your problem. I, well, I've had some experience in these things, you know." "No, I didn't. You mean you've fooled around with the kids, too." "Hell, I don't know of a teacher in this school that hasn't fucked a well-hung young stud or a sweet young thing. Goes with the job. See a nice ass and presto! You're in trouble if anyone finds out." Liz looked at the other teacher in disbelief She thought this sort of thing was an isolated case, that she was almost unique. Now Beth was telling her almost all of the teachers fucked around with their students. And she'd been kicked out of Eight Miles High School for balling the coach.

And most of the people passing judgment on her were probably screwing the pants off a dozen teenaged students! She felt better and told Beth.

"It's nothing. But this little creep blackmailing you is going to be a hassle to get rid of. I don't know right off the top of my head what to do about that. Mostly, they want it, sure, but they're embarrassed to tell even their friends." "Or if they do, their friends think they're lying."

"Yeah, the old 'one-upmanship' power trip. 'I fucked the foxiest chick in school' is answered by 'Oh, yeah! I fucked her and her sister!' I've heard those young studs talking. Hell, I remember how they -were when I was in school. You probably do, too. You're not that much older than I am." For the first time, Liz looked closely at her friend. Although there was an air of self-assurance about Beth, it had never dawned on the woman that she wasn't at least as old. Beth could have been two or maybe even three years younger than Liz.

"Twenty-six," supplied the. blonde. "And damned sexy for all that, too," she said proudly.

Liz had to smile. The woman was right. She was one hell of a looker. The tits weren't anywhere near as large as her own,. but then few were. Her entire body was petite, small and almost fragile looking. But that didn't detract atall.

"I get around," said Beth, moving a little closer to Liz. "You look like you can use a friendly hand right now, Am I right?" Her hand rested lightly on the woman's bare leg. The touch was like an electric shock. Liz didn't know what to make of it. She couldn't move away and tell Beth to leave her alone. She wanted the assurance this woman could give.

But that hand sliding slowly up her leg. That was something new in her experience. What was it Beth wanted from her?

As if the answer was squeezed from the blonde's lips, Beth said, "lust relax and let me show you what it's like." As her slender fingers found the other teacher's bare twat, she shuddered. The woman felt her fingers stroking feather-light all over her pussy lips. When the feminine finger curled around her erect clit, she moaned softly and said, "No, no! This is wrong. Don't!" "Don't worry about it," she quietly replied.

Then Beth bent over and kissed Liz square on the lips. The hand had shaken her a lot. More than she wanted to admit, the kiss was even more startling. She parted her lips half to protest and half because she was surprised.

She was even more surprised when the other woman's tongue came surging into her mouth. The feverish tongue stroked and caressed hers until she was gasping in passion.

This couldn't be happening to her. She couldn't get hot and bothered by another woman. But she was. Beth was turning her on. She was actually getting hot from another woman kissing her-and fondling her snatch.

She broke off the kiss and said, "'What's happening? I don't understand any of this. Why are you doing this to me!" "Don't you like it?" Her hand crept across her pussy lips. The little tingles spread like wildfire all through her crotch.

She was gushing out her cunt juices now. In another minute, she'd be begging this woman to finger fuck her.

"NO!" "I think you do. Admit it. To yourself if not to me." Liz squirmed uncomfortably, but she couldn't force herself to move away from the woman's. questing hand. Before she knew it, that hand was. pressing firmly into the bulge of her pussy mound.

"Hmmmm you don't have any panties!" Liz didn't answer. She couldn't tell the woman that Don had taken them. To do what with them; she couldn't say, but it was no doubt something totally obscene.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.