Black Mailed Teacher - Cover

Black Mailed Teacher

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Liz Walker was over-sexed. She couldn't handle herself when the chance for a good fuck came along. She'd been caught fucking the football coach at Eight Miles High School just after a game in the school's locker room... so she's been asked to oh-so-quietly leave the city's other high school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"Well, well, the gang's all here. And already decked out in their birthday suits!" chortled Don.

"Kid, I can crush you like a fly under a boot heel. And if you try to use this against us, I'll do just that," snapped Ted.

"Big man," sneered Don. The teenager looked more sure of himself than ever before. "Threatening the kid like that. What you gonna do, bust my head open? Hell no, you don't dare. You're too much of a fuckin' coward to even try." "Don't bet on it." Ted advanced on Don, his shoulder muscles flexing ominously. Liz tried to hold him back. "Don't, Liz," he said, menace in his voice. "Sometimes two-bit chiselers like this have to be taken care of or they'll bleed you white." "Ted, please!" begged Liz. "Don't do anything to him. How would we explain it?" "Ya, muscle man, how would you explain it? What caused a small, frail little teenaged kid to fall off the roof of a building at ten o'clock in the evening. The school board will have a field day with that." Beth brushed back the blonde strands of her hair and said, fear making her voice crack, "He means it, Ted. Honest to God, he means it! If the school board catches wind of this Liz and Ted exchanged silent looks. Beth was right. The school board didn't need facts, all they looked at were suspicions. No one "unfit" could teach. And "unfit" meant anything the school board said it meant.

A death would surely bring their wrath I plummeting down like an ancient god's wrath. And that wasn't even taking the cops into account.

They were implacable. They wouldn't rest until the killers were brought to trial.

"Yeah, man, you're gettin' the picture. I call the shots from now on. You and Liz, are so lovely, and Beth ate all mine to command. You'll damn well jump when I say jump, too. Or it'll be just too bad for you!" "What do you get out of this, Don?"

"Power, man, power. I like having these foxy teachers spread 'em whenever I say so. And having you under my thumb is going to be a real trip. I saw you and Liz fucking that night in the parking lot, And tonight-wow! What I can do with that. The two of you up here, bare-ass naked, fucking like crazy. Hell, that's all I need.

Liz placed a shaking hand on Ted's shoulder. The man was quivering with barely suppressed rage. He wanted to tear the blackmailing teenager apart limb from limb. If there was only some way he could get rid of the body! He'd turn murderer in a split second! "Yeah, the power of it is something." "What are you going to do?" asked Beth.

"Do? Baby, I'm going to watch the damnedest fuck fest ever!" "Huh?" "You, blonde beauty with the tight cunt, are going to be part of a sex orgy on the roof. Under the lovely moonlight, you and the chem teacher and my esteemed history teacher are all gonna ball your, brains out while I watch you!" Liz felt a cold chill race up her spine. The knot in her stomach tightened until she felt like puking. This wasn't happening. It couldn't be happening to her. Not tonight! Not when she and Ted had just fucked and felt the biggest comes of their lives. What a downer this evening had turned into. Sex slaves for a warped student to do with as he pleased.

She began to cry.

"Hey, I like that," Don said, smiling wickedly. "She's crying her little eyes out before she fucks. Lemme see, how should this work? You got a boner, Ted?" "I want to smash you so bad." "Yeah, sure. But that is a nice erection. And it shakes like crazy when you wave that fist at me. How about this? Liz, down on your hands and knees. Ted, fuck her like a bitch in heat. And you, Beth, you can lick her cunt and his balls." No one moved for the span of several hurried heartbeats. Then Don yelled, "Goddammit! Move! Do as I say!" He turned red in the face and there was no mistaking the viciousness in the youth. He really did mean for them to fuck like that.

Liz limply dropped like a rag doll. The rough gavel cut her knees but she hardly noticed. It was too humiliating to comprehend what was actually happening. She was trying to fantasize something nicer, something more to her liking.

It was hard. The strutting student was making like the cock-of-the-walk. He was calling the shots this time and there was nothing any of the three teachers could do about it "Get on your fucking knees and take her like a bitch, damn your eyes!" Don flared.

Ted did as he was told. In spite of the situation.

"Oh, yes, Ted darling, do it! Fuck me good!" "Yes, Ted darling," mimicked, fuck her good." Ted shot the youth a scathing look. This seemed to make the teenager grow in stature. He was the one in power. He was ordering these symbols of authority around like they'd once done to him.

Liz caught her lower lip between her teeth as his prick gently eased into her slippery twat. The thick head of his turgid prick pressed between her throbbing cunt lips. He hesitated for a moment as the plum-tip of his cock entered her pussy.

This caused a little friction on her cunt lips. Not much but enough to tell her the best was yet to come.

Her tits bounced around loosely under her chest. Don came over and lightly batted one of them. It shivered and sprang back into place. The boy was amused with his newfound toy.

He continued to tease and torment her boob until finally he tired of the little game. He turned to Beth and commanded her, "Over here, cunt. I want you licking her cunt and his balls with that tough, pink tongue of yours. If it's half as good as I think it is, you're gonna be dynamite for them!" Beth hesitantly obeyed. She?was obviously unsure of herself in this. It was so perverted, three people making love all at the same time. Yet she couldn't deny that the sight of Ted's prick vanishing between Liz's throbbing cunt lips turned her on. He would be flicking her with his powerful strokes any second now.

To be under the other woman s sex slit, lapping up all the fuck fluids, teasing the man's balls with her tongue, seemed to be the height of perverseness to her. And she found her cunt watering at the thought.

Why not? Being forced by Don gave her the excuse to engage in something she found secretly exciting and which she'd never, under any other circumstances, do~ "You slimy little prick," she hissed at the student.

Don smiled broadly and pointed. "Under them.

NOW! MOVE!" Beth moved. She rolled over onto her back and scooted until the other woman's tits hung pendulous and heavy just above her lips. She had been told to lick the woman's cunt. She decided the dangling boobs were more tantalizing for her.

She licked across the tip of one tit, then the other. The feathery touch of her tongue set off depth charges of delight in Liz's chest. She was openly sobbing by the time Beth sucked one nipple entirely into her mouth.

The woman was confused by the sensory messages assaulting her body. The thick cock poking into her from behind was stirring her guts around. Any second, he'd ram all the way into her frothy twat and make her into a complete woman. And the, other woman's mouth all over her erect nipples sent shivery little messages of joy into her chest.

Her breathing became harsh, rough and ragged. She felt flames lapping at her throat, searing her lungs.

And the real fucking hadn't even started yet! "Yeah, gang, this is real cozy. I like it," came a distant voice, the voice of their tormentor. "That stud with his pecker shoved into the bitch's ass and the other one licking her little titties. Yeah, I like it real good. Now, move, damn you all, move!" Liz gasped as Ted's prick came hurtling into her cunt. She thought she was ready for it. She was wrong. It stretched her in new and different directions. For a horrible moment, she was afraid he was going to rip and tear her delicate inner membrane.

She didn't like the idea of bleeding to death for Don's amusement. But nothing this drastic happened. Her flexible cunt walls stretched to take the man's huge girth.

The jerking and bucking of his cock stirred her inner nerves and made her acutely aware of her body. The momentary pain had passed and now all that was left was pleasure. The huge cock was dancing a wild dance inside her cunt.

She tightened her stomach muscles and clamped down on the buried prick. She felt the thick blue vein on the top of his cock stand out in bold' relief. The thick hooded glands of his prick expanded even as she tightened her muscles around it. And the soft folds of skin all along his cock quickly vanished as more and more excited blood hammered into his fuck stick.

"You fill me up!" she sighed. "So nice, so damned nice!" "You're hotter than I remember," Ted told her. "Hot and you're squeezing me to a pulp! I... I can't take much of this." "The hell you can't," came a cold voice. "Fuck her good or you're gonna be sorry." Liz tried to block out the student's voice. He was a monster. Better his parents had put him in a burlap bag and tossed him in the river than allow such a beast to live and hurt others.

She concentrated on the feel of the long, all-male prick inside her pussy. She twitched her hips a little to move it around inside. His cockhead moved gently against her cunt walls, stimulating both of them. The thick fuck fluids made sure that the fucking wouldn't really turn either of them on too much.

Once the friction of the fucking burned away the cunt juices, then it would be sheer bliss for both of them. "Oh, ride me, ride me hard!" she begged. "My cunt's burning up with desire for that huge prick of yours!" Then she felt a new sensation on her snatch. It was a small thing, hardly noticed. Then it became more and more powerful a force for giving her the utmost in joy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.