A Dark Companion - Cover

A Dark Companion

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 3: 3rd Night

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: 3rd Night - A story that takes you into a lustful night between a vampire and a young maiden.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Vampires   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Violence  

You wait until visitor from the night before returns, and smile when you hear a knock at the door. He smiles stepping across the threshold pressing his lips to yours. A tongue slips into you mouth as your lips part welcoming him. Your body becomes excited under his attentions especially when hands slips to grip your ass deepening the kiss.

His eyes are hypnotic when your lips part and you look up at him. He draws you to the bed pulling you down on top of him. You bend down giving a kiss yet again while shedding your robe to reveal your nakedness. Rolling onto your back you beckon him with your legs spread wide. He presses his face to your pussy lapping it with his tongue while to fingers slip inside curling while the brush the top of your inner walls. The contact is constant and pleasurable. It does not take long before you thrash about your hips moving against his fingers while your fingers grip his hair. You cum in a gush of juices bathing his face as you sigh in relief relaxing. Your body is covered in sweat as he enters you barely giving you a short breather. Your pussy in now incredibly sensitive as he moves in and out of you plunging into your very depths. His bare chest presses against yours and you can't help but want to kiss it. When another orgasm hits you your mouth let's another gasp as it overwhelms your mind and senses.

He is behaving differently tonight and is no longer so gentle and patient. Yet again he seems to want to take another part of you without waiting. Directing you to your hands and knees before him he directs his member to your rear entering your ass. Your juices still wet on his cock provide much needed lubrication as he pounds into your ass starting slowly then fucking you with full abandon. You fingers grip the sheets as you hang on for the ride cumming again and again while he whispers dirty things into your ear. As you cum one last time your body is exhausted and your vision blurry as he plows into you. A sharp pain stabs into your throat as you climax adding to the sensation your body in heaven. As you slip into darkness you hear him say, "Now you will be mine forever."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.