Tonys Adventures - Cover

Tonys Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

Tony makes New Friends Tony found that during the next few weeks, he was led into a life that was completely new to him. Rota spent a lot of money, and outfitted him with a completely new wardrobe. He started mixing with an entirely new set of people, and he found that he soon made many new friends, and enjoyed many new casual conquests.

At first Tony found it hard going. The society that Rota mixed with, did things in different ways to those which he was used to. They had different topics of conversation, and different values For instance the first week they were together, Rota took him to dinner at a large house belonging to a Lord Winchley, a quite elderly man, and a close friend of her previous husband. Tony was not used to wearing a dinner jacket, and was rather self conscious and anxious about the whole affair.

Lord Winchley's wife Susanne, was a quite young slim blonde girl, who spoke with a strong French accent. She was somewhere about Rota's age, and they obviously seemed to get on well together.

Tony was immediately intrigued with Susanne - she was immaculately dressed, and obviously very pleased to see Rota, and to meet Tony for the first time. Like Rota, she had a very extrovert personality which appealed to him. During the evening, Tony got the impression that she was very fond of her husband despite the differences in their ages.

Eventually Tony feeling a bit bored, and not a little tired, wandered out into the garden, eventually following a well worn path, he came to a small Summer House which was quite secluded. He cautiously tried the door and it opened, so he sat there in a deck chair for a long time, enjoying the evening air pondering on his change of lifestyle. He could hear the faint sound of music in the background.

He was just on the point of returning to the house, when he became aware of voices approaching. Not wanting to be seen, he shut the door but left it slightly ajar, as his curiosity was aroused. Peeping through the window, he saw two people, a young man and a woman hand in hand, and acting very much like lovers; then he recognised Lady Susannes's accent. The man spoke with what Tony thought as a "posh" upper class accent.

"Darling you know I want you badly." He was saying as they came to a stop on the veranda.

Tony could not catch all the conversation. But he heard the rustling of clothes and some very passionate grunting for a few minutes - and then he heard a fierce whisper.

" You bastard you've finished Toby - don't leave me like this please."

" Sorry darling, you will just have to use your fingers. I badly need a drink."

As he spoke, Tony saw that he was doing his pants up, and strolling away back towards the house - whistling happily to himself. Tony had found himself becoming very excited, by the sound of this sexual activity, and as he moved to get into a more comfortable position to see what she would do now. He knocked over a plant pot.

Lady Susanne called out anxiously "Who's there?"

"It's only me - it's Tony." He called. "Do you want any help."

As he stepped into view he could see her more clearly, and that she had her evening dress still hooked up slightly, and her panties were still hanging round one ankle over her shoe. Being a gentleman, he held out his hand to steady her. She reached out to him, but as she did so she tripped over her panties, which had somehow got hooked round the shoe, as she tottered, she fell into his arms sobbing hysterically.

" I'm sorry I know what that bastard did to you. I heard it all." Tony said. She lay unmoving in his arms, her perfume and the warmth of her body exciting him even more. She was sobbing quietly, and he could feel her tears wetting his collar. Her body pressed so close was causing havoc on his self control - as he pondered on what he could, or should do now.

"Do you fancy me Tony?" She asked quietly.

"I think that any man who didn't would be blind." he replied.

" I am not a Toby - I would never do this to you."

"Is that a promise?" She asked, as now she leaned back and looked up into his eyes, to see if he was serious.

Tony nodded. "Very much so my lady."

"No darling call me Susanne - and you know actions speak much louder than words. I would really like you to finish off what that bastard started"

As she spoke she pulled him into the summer house. Still holding his hand, she found a mattress amongst the jumble of furniture, which she tossed on to the floor. Turning round with her back to him Susanne asked him to undo the hooks on her dress; which she then stepped out of carefully, and hung over the back of a chair. Meanwhile, Tony had removed his jacket, undone his shirt and let his trousers drop to the floor.

As they faced each other, he saw that she was still wearing a white silk petticoat, her bra, a garter belt and her stockings and panties. She swiftly pulled her petticoat over her head and tossed it on top of her dress, while Tony without speaking reached round her and undid her bra, taking it and tossing it to join the other discarded clothes. "Susanne turned back towards him after closing and locking the door.

"Come on - strip off - let's see what I'm getting"

As Tony quickly obliged, Susanne took his cock in her hands.

"Oh god. It's s so big - it's too big I mean, does Rota cope with this?"

But without speaking Tony had carefully pushed her down on to her knees, she knew what was expected. Not speaking, she took him in her mouth licking and sucking gently, but after a couple of minutes Tony sat down on the mattress alongside, as he lay on his back.

He told her "Come on darling, you've waited long enough, don't be nervous you take me in your own time."

Tony lay back as Susanne straddled him, taking him in both hands, he briefly felt her pubic hairs as she settled down on to his cock, making a cooing contented noise as she felt him entering her as far as he could go. She flopped forward on to him, kissing him sloppily over his face, as together, their hips starting moving in unison. Slowly at first, then gradually the tempo increased. Her long hair hanging down tickled his face.

Tony desperately wanted to fondle those lovely breasts, so he pushed her gently upwards into the sitting position. He took one breast in each hand squeezing them gently, as she impatiently pushed his hands away. It was all too much for Susanne as her hips began to move frantically, her groans of contentment, filling the night air. Bringing them both to orgasm. She flopped down on top of him, as Tony reaching up wrapped his arms tightly round her, kissing her, and slowly running his hands over her body.

"That was fantastic - absolutely bloody fantastic." She murmured in a broad cockney accent. then she, suddenly realising what she had said quickly reverted to her mock French accent.

"I've never been so desperate, for a long time. I love my husband Ralph veree much, but he is older than me, and he can not always satisfy me properly. You know sometimes I need a younger man, someone to love me properly. Your Rota is so lucky now having you."

" I think you had better tell me the truth don't you Susanne - you are no more part of this upper class society than I am are you?" Tony said.

Susanne was quiet for a moment before speaking. "No Tony dear, Rota and I come from North Ealing. We met Bertie and Ralph on holiday in France, and we paired up and married. The men knew all about us, and strange as it may seem - we do love our husbands. They were not prudes, and they knew that we may look for a little satisfaction elsewhere. But of course when Bertie died, Rota inherited all his money, and I will do the same when Ralph goes. You see neither of the men have any close relatives, and the arrangement suits me as well as it did Rota."

"Well I am rather relieved and I promise I won't tell anyone." Tony assured her as they strolled back to the house, Susanne asked.

"Can we do this again sometime - as long as Rota does not mind?

Tony to his amazement heard himself say. "Thank you, I hoped we could."

Rota was waiting anxiously for Tony.

"That bastard Toby did it on me again, and your delightful young man helped me out."

Susanne told her.

"I'm not surprised the bastard is drunk, and as usual is making a nuisance of himself up on the balcony "

Rota said as she looked up at the first floor balcony. Toby saw them look up, and waived a full whisky glass in their direction, with a broad lewd grin on his face. Turning he made some facetious comment to one of his colleagues. They all laughed and Tony could only guess at what he was saying. Tony felt the anger rising in him.

.

"Excuse me girls there is man's work to be done."

Tony left the girls talking in the doorway as he made his way up the stairs to where Toby stood with some of his cronies.

Tony ignored him, and made his way to the toilet nearby. He waited patiently out of sight. It was about 20 minutes before Toby eventually appeared, still with a full whisky glass in his hand. A few minutes later Tony made his way to the group Tony had been drinking with.

"Excuse me, he said but I think that your friend has been taken ill. He's lying on the floor groaning in the toilet - he's been sick, and he's got no trousers on."

Turning away he walked down the stairs with a quiet smile of satisfaction on his face, rubbing his sore knuckles - no doubt he thought, they would find his trousers somewhere on the drive below the window when it was daylight. No-one believed a word that Toby said had happened to him, but Susanne pulled him behind a pillar and kissed him fondly. "Thank you darling."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.