They Helped Themselves - Cover

They Helped Themselves

by Wifwat

Copyright© 2006 by Wifwat

Erotica Sex Story: Beth did like for me to secretly finger fuck her without anyone noticing. But when our secret play was spotted, the men Helped themselves to her body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Cream Pie   .

Beth and I were not into swinging. Neither of us had ever had a sex partner other than each other but Beth did like for me to play with her tits and pussy in public places. Not to be watched, just for me to secretly finger fuck her without anyone noticing.

The fact that it was in a public place with us surrounded by people really turned her on. One of our favourite places for doing this was in crowded bars. On these occasions Beth would only wear shoes, mini skirt and tee shirt. This was so I could get easy access to her body. We had been playing these games for about a year when things took a dramatic change.

We had gone into this bar, not one of our regular places. We liked it immediately as it was very crowded. We pushed our way up to the bar. I ordered drinks and whilst the black barman was getting them I turned to Beth who had placed one foot on the foot-rail of the bar and leaned slightly forward. I slid my hand down her tummy and under her very short skirt and began to rub her panty-less shaved pussy. I began sliding my finger in and out of her wet pussy. Being in the midst of this noisy crowd was very exciting for both of us. Beth had her eyes closed and was doing that little murmuring hum she does when she is turned on.

The barman returned with the drinks so I had to remove my hand from her pussy to pay him. I took a sip of my drink and when I put my hand back under her skirt there was another guy's hand fingering her pussy. I was temporarily shocked. I couldn't believe that one of these guys would have the guts to do something so brazen. He just looked at me and smiled. I looked at Beth; she hadn't opened her eyes and was still murmuring away. She either didn't know or didn't care whose finger was up her just so long as she was getting pleasure.

I nudged her to get her attention, as she looked at me I nodded in the direction of the man next to her. She smiled at me and said 'It's alright Dear I know.' Then closed her eyes again and went back to her quiet moaning.

Another guy was looking over the first guys shoulder. Then he came around and stood behind Beth. He slid his hands around her waist then upward and cupped her breasts.

'Oh Yes!' Beth moaned.

The barman came over and said to the two guys.

'Hey! Take that outside!'

Before I knew what was happening the two guys were heading for the door with my Beth between them. By the time I caught up with them in the car park, the first guy was opening the back doors of a van.

'Hey just a minute!' I shouted. Beth turned to me and said.

'It's OK Hunny! I want this.'

What could I say! Our games had suddenly taken on a new dimension. I was standing there somewhat dazed when the black barman brushed passed me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.