Remembering That Night - Cover

Remembering That Night

by suzanne

Copyright© 2006 by suzanne

Erotica Sex Story: We met online at a erotic story site, then agreed to meet in person. Reflections on that night and thoughts on where it will lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   .

I still can not believe I allowed him to treat me as he did. I can not believe I invited him to come up to my hotel room, that I even thought about cheating on my wonderful husband Tim with him. That I didn't even know his name as he undressed me that first night we met. That when he asked me if I was "ready to be his slut" I said yes Sir, called him Master for the first time and agreed to do anything he asked of me. I can't describe the conflicting feeling rushing thru my mind and body as he commanded me to masturbate in front of him, feeling his eyes bore thru my very core until I was begging him to allow me to cum. Even as he slapped my face, demeaned me in unthinkable ways and called me a slut over and over I could only whimper, say "yes Sir" as my burning pussy got wetter and wetter until I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life.

I was still gasping, for my breath had not slowed when he ordered me to my knees in front of him. I can not be sure if he told me to take his cock out or if I did that on my own but suddenly there it was inches in front of my face. As he slapped my face with his hard cock I know I should have felt ashamed but all I could think of was wrapping my lips around the head so when he said "now suck it slut" my mouth was already trying to catch it. Kneeling naked before him, letting him use my mouth for a moment I became lost in my thoughts of finally getting the rough treatment I so crave and can not get from my loving husband that I wasnt prepared when he jerked me back to the present by pulling me up by my hair and ordering me to bend over the couch. Without thinking just doing as I was ordered I rose and quickly bend over bracing myself with my hands on the armrest. As I listened to him undress I wondered how I got to this point so rapidly, how I could be about to cheat on my dear husband with a total stranger and how this stranger seemed to know everything I craved and needed. Again as my mind was filled with such conflicting thoughts and even though my pussy swollen and wet I was ready for when he slammed his long cock into without warning. I know I must have screamed loud enough to wake the dead but at that moment I didnt care who heard me, I just wanted him to continue to fuck me! He was teasing me with his cock by slowly pulling out like he was trying to pull my insides out with his cock then as he gripped my waist thrust hard into me forcing a low grunt from me. My inner muscles was trying to grasp and hold his cock inside of me but he continued to fuck me as he wished not as I needed that I was soon begging him to fuck me faster but instead he starting talking to me, asking me if I liked his cock fucking me like this, if I loved having a Stranger fuck me, if I knew that now I was his slut? In between him pulling my hair which I have always found exciting all I could do was whimper and moan as I answered each of his questions with "Yes Sir!" Suddening he slapped my behind as he withdrew that wonderful cock of his leaving me feeling so empty and ordered me to the bed.

In a daze I moved over to where he now lay on the bed and seeing his cock standing up so straight, hard and slick with my juices I bent over and took it once again into my mouth. Tasting myself on his cock as it slid over my tongue and down my throat I sucked as if my life depended on it. I usually love to suck and tease a man's cock when I give orally but this time it was pure animalistic as I tried to take all of his long shaft down my throat. He was spanking me, pinching my nipples, giving me orders so fast I am not for sure what all transpired for several minutes when once again he changed and ordered me onto my back and I found myself bound to the bed with my legs spread wide apart. For the first time that night I suddenly became afraid for now I would have no control over what happen to me, as if I ever had control once I invited Him into my room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.