SG-69 Mission 1 - Cover

SG-69 Mission 1

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Pen

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the first story in what might become a series of stories set in the Star Gate universe. There is some sex in it -- but not until the second chapter. If you're an SG-1 fanboy, you'll want to take a pass on this one -- unless you have a sense of humor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex  

"You have won the Challenge," repeated Orla. "That is a rare occurrence, and should be celebrated."

Several large warriors made their way through the crowd of people until they were standing behind the Chief, weapons at the ready.

"It would be bad luck if you did not start our last evening of Festival by allowing us to watch you share joy with your reunited mating group," she said. "I'm sure that Reed misses the special way you treat her, and I am anxious to see how she is treated as well."

With the large, armed men standing behind her, Finn didn't need to wonder who it would be bad luck for if they tried to grab Reed and go. Damn, just when things were going so well! Plus, the Chief's words made it clear that a BDSM scene with Reed was expected. He turned to watch Major Wilds begin to remove Reed's bonds, and wondered if she should bother. He also knew that if Reed wanted it, he could be court-martialed for his next order. Hell, it was looking like his first 'mission' as commander would be his last any way. He just couldn't see excusing what had happened between them all. Or what was going to happen. His dick still had a lot of control though -- far more than it should have, and there was a portion of his mind wondering about that. A small portion, which got smaller as he watched Wilds's hands tease Reed as she continued to work on the ropes that bound the other woman.

"You might as well not bother completely releasing her," he said, hoping he wouldn't have to make it an order. Especially since, no matter the circumstances, it sure as hell wouldn't be a legal order. "We'll just have to tie her up again, and this'll save time."

Alexa looked at him, her eyes wide, but didn't say a word.

Wilds didn't bat an eye and said, as she finished freeing Reed's legs, "The slut looks like she needs a good fucking anyway."

He noted that Wilds hadn't removed Reed's gag. She took a handful of the still mostly-bound woman's hair, and pushed her to her knees. Finn noted that Reed didn't struggle in the slightest. He walked over to the two women as Wilds bend down and started removing the gag.

Alexa walked up, and in a harsh whisper said, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Are you prepared to start killing people over this?" he asked. "Because that's what might happen. You think those guys hangin' out behind the Chief are there for show?"

"Still..."

She was interrupted by a gasp from Reed.

"Please Mistress, please, use your slave!"

Finn looked at Reed in astonishment.

"Are you sure this is what you want, slave?" Wilds asked.

"Oh my God yes!" replied Reed. "Mistress, you don't know what they've done to me! I'm burning up inside and I need you. Please, I don't care who knows."

Finn looked at Wilds, who had gone to her knees hugging the other woman.

"If that's what you want," said Wilds.

"Hard, Mistress," panted Reed as Wilds broke the hug. "I need it hard."

"You know it's not going to be just you and I, right?" asked Wilds.

Reed nodded and Finn could easily see the need in her eyes. Hell, her whole body was screaming 'Take Me!' And his body was responding quite nicely, despite his afternoon activities. He wanted Reed. He wanted her like a Master wants a slave, which was a bit frustrating, since it was clear she was already Wilds's slave.

"You're okay with this," he said, as he and Alexa squatted down in front of Reed.

"Yes," she said. "All day... all day they've been driving me crazy. I really can't take it anymore."

"What did they do to you?" asked Alexa. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

"Yes, I'm okay, and yes they hurt me, but that just makes it better... or worse... or something. I don't know, I just know that I'm going to explode if you don't take me Mistress," she said, turning her eyes to Wilds.

"Oh, don't you worry about that," she said, her one hand grabbing her hair and pulling her head back as the other began toying with a rock hard nipple. "You're going to serve all of us, and you'll do a good job of it, or it'll be a long time before you're allowed to cum."

"Thank you Mistress," gasped Reed in what sounded like honest relief.

Wilds smacked one of the bound breasts and Reed groaned with pleasure. Finn grabbed Alexa as she started to move toward Wilds.

"Don't," he said. "You're about to get an education. This is just like what we did with Tenka last night. The only difference, is that this time, you'll be part of the action."

"I... I can't hurt her," said Alexa shivering a little.

Finn looked at her and wondered for a second if she was also a sub. But he doubted it. It looked more like she was afraid, repulsed and turned on all at the same time.

"You won't have to," said Wilds, gripping both of Reed's nipples and twisting them, "just try and accept that she likes this. And let her do what I tell her to do to you. Can you do that Lexa?"

"I... Goddess help me, but yes, I can."

Thus started the scene.

While their discussion had been going on, some of the tribesmen had brought out a few toys. There was a cross, a bunch of whips and canes, and some other items that Finn wasn't familiar with. They also brought out a potted plant, and a jar of clear salve. Finn had a good idea what was in the jar.

"Did they use that burning shit on you today?" he asked

"Yes Sir," she replied, blushing deeply. "A couple of times."

"Does it need to be neutralized now?"

"No Sir," she said.

Wilds helped Reed to her feet, and led the girl over the the cross. It took her and Finn very little time to bind Reed, and they talked as they did.

"What's her safe word?" asked Finn.

"Cherry," replied Wilds.

"Limits?"

"None that I think we'll break tonight," said Wilds. "Just be careful when you're playing with her -- I'm usually the one who has to hold back. When she gets like this, she'll let you do about anything. How much experience do you have?"

Finn finished tightening the cinch rope around Reed's waist, causing the woman to groan a bit from the tightness.

"More than a little," he said.

"Nice rope work," nodded Wilds. "She also likes verbal play and it humiliates her to acknowledge her needs. So we can have fun with that too. Now, why don't you go warm up Lexa while I play with my slave?"

"So she is your slave," said Finn.

"Oh yes."

"You know we're going to talk about this later," added Finn.

"Yup."

Finn walked back over to Alexa and took her in his arms, from behind, then raised a hand to slowly stroke her neck. They watched as Wilds bent to take off her boots and socks, then quickly stripped off her shirt and sports bra. She looked quite impressive like that.

"You're sure you're not going to freak?" whispered Finn.

"As long as you don't make me try to whip her, or try and do that shit to me, I'll be fine," she whispered back. Then she rubbed her ass into Finn's very evident hard-on. "More than fine, I think. It's kinda hot knowing everyone's watching us."

Finn was glad she was getting into the spirit of things. He'd never been an exhibitionist, or at least, he wasn't into exhibiting himself. He did enjoy putting a sub through her paces in public (or private), and wasn't above using someone who was watching as a way to further humiliate the sub. Alexa seemed to get more excited as he slowly stripped her. God knew her scent and the taste of her skin was making him crazy.

It wasn't long before Finn was the only one of them still fully dressed. Alexa was giving little moans, her eyes slitted with pleasure as one of Finn's hands played with her nipples, while the the other played with her sopping, panty-covered slit. Wilds had chosen a rather harsh looking flogger, and was starting to work over Reed. Reed panted and moaned, begging for more, especially when her Mistress slapped the whip up into her pussy. Wilds moved to the side, continuing to hit Reed's pussy with upward strokes while she pulled and squeezed the bound woman's nipples. Alexa moaned again, her body trembling in Finn's arms. Reed too, had started to moan loudly.

"Quiet slut," said Wilds. "Finn, if Lexa's finished with those panties, would you please give them to me?"

Alexa gave a little moan as Finn knelt and ran his hands down her body to peel off her panties. They were soaked with her oils and her scent was intoxicating. He couldn't resist spreading her legs a bit and sliding his tongue through her wet pussy. She tasted just as good as she smelled, and she moaned loudly and put her hands on Finn's shoulders, spreading her legs even farther. He brought her close, then stopped, chuckling at her groan of frustration. She licked her juices off his face when he gave her a quick kiss, and followed him over to where Wilds had shifted her aim with the whip to Reed's tightly tied breasts.

"She really likes this?" asked Alexa.

"Apparently," replied Finn.

He handed Alexa's panties to Wilds, who smiled and stopped hitting her slave. Then, she took the panties, balled them up and pushed them under Reed's nose.

"You like the smell, slut?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," came the muffled response.

"Good," said Wilds, "because you'll be sucking Finn's cum out of her pussy later. Now open up. Stick out your tongue."

Reed followed the commands, and Wilds turned the panties inside out to make sure the wet pad was set on Reed's extended tongue. Then she pushed everything into Reed's mouth, gagging her. Wilds looked around then walked over to the potted plant and brushed her finger over one of the leaves, snatching them quickly back.

"Interesting," she said. "Finn?"

He lightly touched his fingers to the plant, getting a strong shock. His eyes widened, as Wilds handed him a wide strip of leather. Then she smiled at him, and walked over to Alexa.

"Give us a good show, okay?" she said over her shoulder.

She shimmied out of her pants, with Alexa's help, and watched as Finn broke off a small branch. He noted that Alexa stayed on her knees and began licking between Wilds's legs, and he smiled and walked over to Reed. He lightly touched one of the leaves to the end of a nipple, and Reed groaned and shuddered. He did it again, this time running it more firmly over her bulging breast. She groaned again, squirming.

"You like this, don't you," he said.

Reed just looked at him with wide, helpless eyes. Finn smiled and gripped her jaw in one hand.

"Don't bother trying to hide it from me," he said. "I've dealt with lots of massy subs like you. This shit's gettin' you off."

He ran the leaves over her belly, which rippled involuntarily, then moved to her thighs, which caused her to let out soft, high-pitched whimpers. He got close, but didn't -- quite -- touch her open cunt.

"I'm going to get you so close," he said, "so very close. I'll get your pussy so hot you'll do anything to cum. And when you're just about to cum, I'm going to take a handful of these leaves and mash them into your cunt. It's really gonna hurt. You think you'll cum anyway?"

Reed closed her eyes and moaned, but Finn told her to keep them open and watch what Alexa and Wilds were doing. He played with her over-heated body for a long time, then did exactly what he told her he was going to do. He watched as she started shuddering, her face and chest turning red, then just as she started cuming, rubbed a bunch of the leaves into her cunt, masturbating her with the stinging plant as she started a truly impressive series of orgasms. She was soaked in sweat and hanging from the ropes when he finished, but she hadn't spit out the gag. He opened her mouth and took it out, then found some water and fed it to her.

"Your turn," he said to Wilds, who was finger fucking Alexa while they watched Finn with Reed.

"Sounds like a plan," she smiled, getting up and licking her fingers off. She kissed Finn as she walked back to Reed. "I think Lexa would love some of that nice cock of yours. Why don't you fuck her, while I get my slut down. Hope you have a nice load of cum ready to dump, so Reed can suck it out. It's one of her favorite things, isn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress," panted Reed, even though she didn't seem to be focusing very well.

"But you like sucking it out of a just-fucked ass hole better, don't you slut?"

Reed was silent, and looked down at the ground. Wilds slapped her tits hard.

"Answer me, little bitch," she growled.

Finn noted it was a sensuous growl, rather than one of anger. But Alexa, on her hands and knees, was guiding his cock into her pussy, and he stopped worrying about what Wilds was doing.

Alexa felt really good. Tight, hot and just the right amount of wet. Despite the fact that her pussy was oozing a bunch of lube, it wasn't too slippery. That might have been because of their relative sizes though. They established a nice rhythm, then he took some of her oil and started painting her asshole with it. Alexa answered that with a hungry groan, and thrust herself quickly back, embedding half of his finger in her ass. She moaned and panted, asking him to push it deeper. He obliged and she had an orgasm right on the spot. Her orgasm triggered his, and they both moaned their way through an intense cum. Finn stopped with his still hard cock buried buried in Dr. Shaw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.