SG-69 Mission 1 - Cover

SG-69 Mission 1

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Pen

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the first story in what might become a series of stories set in the Star Gate universe. There is some sex in it -- but not until the second chapter. If you're an SG-1 fanboy, you'll want to take a pass on this one -- unless you have a sense of humor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex  

Reed had finally been brought back to the center of the tables, and now the servers were laying out large plates of fruit and small cups of what proved to be a thick drink which tasted both sweet and tart. It was quite good. Alexa occasionally glowered at Finn, and Wilds was obviously somewhat annoyed with Alexa. But Finn, once again, was having a very difficult time trying to keep his mind off his throbbing cock. Alexa's annoyance didn't seem to last very long either. It wasn't long before her obvious signs of arousal were something else Finn had to ignore.

There was a toast to the Coyote, and everyone drank a small amount of the liquid in the cups, then it was clear it was time for the main event. Rika and Gayla began to remove Reed from the cage, while Ruun stood up and into the center. Once he was on the carpets, another woman, girl, guessed Finn since she looked about the same age as some of the virgins that had been following him around earlier, began removing his pants.

Ruun was a big guy up top. Massive chest and huge muscles, but Finn had noted that he moved very well. He rather doubted the man was slow, and hoped he wouldn't be facing him in the Challenge. He was big below as well, and the ladies tapped their forks against the table in appreciation. Once the leather pants were removed, his cock was exposed. And it was a cock that would make any porn star proud.

"Oh my god," said Alexa, "he's not gonna put that in Reed"

Considering the size of the cocks Reed had been taking last night, Finn thought that the woman wasn't going to have that much trouble. Although, he had to admit, Ruun looked a bit bigger then the men who'd been using her while he watched. His own cock, while quite a bit larger than average, wasn't this size, and he'd had women in the past who he'd needed to go slow with. The woman who'd stripped off Ruun, smiled up at him from her knees, grasping that monster in both her hands and slowly pumping it while Reed was released from her bonds. Finally, she was ready and Ruun approached her.

She had been standing, but as he walked up, she slowly sank to her knees, and began licking the massive organ in front of her. Worshiping it, actually. It was at this point that Finn decided that she really was getting off on all this. She had to be. No one could act that well. Besides, he noted her fingers were playing with her own, presumably sore, clit, while her hips rotated in sensuous circles. It was an amazingly erotic display. Ruun must have thought so as well, since he came rather quickly. Reed held his gushing cock a short distance from her wide open mouth as he deposited thick ropes of his cum on her tongue. Then, she slid her mouth back over the head, her lips stretching wide to take the thing, as Ruun moaned his pleasure. Finn did his best not to moan, since he would very much have liked to take Ruun's place.

To his surprise, Ruun didn't get soft, or at least not very soft, and in short order, she had him back up to strength. He pushed her onto her back, and began sliding his cock through her sloppy cunt. She moaned and wiggled her hips, gasping as his rod rubbed over her clit. That was when Finn remembered that her clit was supposed to be in a lot of pain about right now. If it was, she wasn't showing it. Not only that, but he was certain she could have made him cum on, or in, her pussy instead of her mouth, thereby gaining relief. She'd chosen not to.

Alexa gasped, whispering "no fucking way" as Ruun pushed his length into Reed's tunnel. In short order they were fucking each other quite hard.

"You must miss having such a skilled lover at your command," said Orla. She was leaning back in her chair, one hand playing with her nipples while the other was rubbing her sex under her skirt.

"It would be nice to have her back," said Finn.

Orla was looking at him like she wanted to climb on top of him. He hadn't actually seen her have sex with anyone yet, and, as incredibly arousing as this was, he really didn't want her to decide she wanted him right here, and right now. Plus, after watching Reed, he wanted a sub -- and he rather doubted that the Chief had a submissive bone in her body.

Alexa was having trouble taking her eyes of the action, and Finn would have been willing to bet that at least one of Wilds's hands were playing with her own pussy. The other was gripping the edge of the table, and she had a somewhat glazed look in her eyes. She noticed him watching her, and gave him a slow, sensual grin. He grinned back. His eyes went back to Alexa and he could see the bumps of her hard nipples against her top. There was a sheen of sweat on her throat, and her scent was even stronger, and even sexier.

It looked like Reed had cum a number of times, and Ruun flipped her over. She immediately put her head down and arched her back to give him access to her body. Her entire pussy was red and swollen, but gaping only a small amount considering how large a pole had been inside her. Ruun held out his hand, and the girl who'd stripped him, gave him a small pot of something. Whatever it was, he began fisting it onto his cock, and Finn wondered if it wasn't more of that burning gel. It wasn't supposed to effect males, but if he shoved it into Reed's pussy, she'd have to be a real plain slut to love it.

As it turned out, he didn't shove his cock into her pussy. He chose her ass.

"Oh. My. Fucking. Goddess," said Alexa, clearly no longer interested in trying to stop the action.

It was truly amazing to watch Reed's body accept that incredible pole. But accept it, she did, and with obvious pleasure. It wasn't long before Ruun was banging away at her. He motioned to the girl who'd stripped him, and she got on her back to lay underneath Reed. Positions were adjusted until Reed and the girl were in a sixty-nine, while Ruun pounded away. Eventually, it was clear that Ruun was going to cum. To Finn's surprise, he pulled out, and knee-walked over to Reed's face, offering her his cock. She greedily grabbed it in her fist and sucked it into her mouth. Meanwhile, the other girl squirmed out from under Reed, then proceeded to slide her fist into Reed's ass. Considering that her fist was smaller than Ruun's cock, that was no big deal. But Finn thought it was a highly erotic sight.

Ruun came again, and again it appeared Reed missed her chance to sooth the burning of her clit. Once, might have been a mistake, but twice, no way. She was deliberately avoiding letting him cum on her cunt. That was a girl Finn could get to like real easily. He was so caught up in the moment, that he'd forgotten that Reed was his team mate. To his totally lust fogged mind, she was a slave, and he only wished he could have his turn with her.

The sex went on for a bit longer, but it was clear that Ruun was tiring, so people began to get up from their tables. Not that they went very far. Most of them started to have sex -- and some of them were doing that right on the table. It was turning into a full fledged orgy, and dimly in the back of his mind, Finn knew he had to leave.

"I'm going back to the room," he said.

The last thing he wanted to do was let Alexa and Wilds see him lose control and start having sex with someone. It never occurred to him that being alone in the room with the two of them might be a problem for him. Even if he had no self control, at least they would keep him from doing anything stupid. He wasn't ordering the women to come back with him anyway. If they wanted to have some fun, he wasn't going to stop them, and it looked like Wilds was going to do just that.

"You're leaving so soon?" asked the Chief. "The celebration is just beginning."

"Um... yeah," said Finn. "I think I'm a bit tired."

She looked at the very obvious bulge in his pants, then at Alexa and Wilds. It was clear that he was anything but tired.

"Well, enjoy your night," said the Chief. "I'll send you someone later so you won't have to spend a Festival night without a forth tonight."

He would have replied, but she'd turned and was walking away. Well, nothing said he'd have to answer the door.

Finn quickly made his way through the corridors of the Temple, but his mind was on anything but where he was going. As a result, he made a couple of wrong turns on his way. He sighed as he closed the door, hoping that spending a bit of time in the curtained off bathroom would help relieve his cock. He turned to the inside of the room and stopped in shock.

Alexa and Wilds were already in the room, which wasn't shocking. The fact that they were locked in a deep kiss was. Alexa gave a guttural moan as her hips moved, rubbing her barely covered mons against Wilds's well muscled leg. His mind was in a chaotic whirl of emotions. Should he tell them to stop? Should he just leave before they saw him? Regs said he should make them stop and put them on report. But wouldn't have done under normal circumstances -- which this clearly was not. Not unless they were endangering a mission.

"You gonna stand there and watch or are you going to help us out here?" asked Wilds.

They'd stopped kissing, but the sight was no less erotic. Alexa, her eyes all but glowing with lust, was pressed up against Wilds's body while she watched him with her face resting on the other woman's breast. Wilds also looked quite aroused, and topless to boot, although he couldn't see much since Alexa was covering her.

"You don't look like you need any help," he said.

It was a stupid thing to say, but it was the only thing he could think of that might keep this from becoming a threesome. Why he didn't want that to happen, he wasn't sure anymore.

"Oh but we do need you," smiled Wilds. "You have something we really want."

She stepped away from Alexa and slowly made her way toward Finn. Her large breasts (her nipples were pierced, how about that?) gently swayed as she walked. Her skin was shining lightly with sweat and she looked like she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Which was fine, because he wasn't interested in telling her no.

He did wait until she came to him though, then they were wrapped up in a deep kiss, as her breasts pressed against his chest. It was a really amazing kiss. She tasted of the wine that had been served with dinner, and he wondered how much of it she'd had. His hands roamed over her well muscled back, and she gripped his shirt in an effort to remove it.

Alexa walked over and stood there watching the kiss until Wilds broke it. Then, she took Finn's cheek in her hand and pulled him into a kiss. It was just as glorious as the one he'd had with Wilds. She tasted slightly different, and certainly smelled different, but it was an intoxicating experience. The last vestiges of propriety were removed, and weren't even a memory when Alexa broke their kiss, and turned back to Wilds, who'd been busy undoing his pants.

He shooed them out of the way, and removed his boots and socks, but they were back at him to remove his pants and underwear.

"You're wearing too much, Lexa," whispered Wilds, when they finished with him.

"You and Finn could help with that," she replied.

Together, Wilds and Finn slowly removed what little clothing Alexa was wearing. Her body was certainly well worth uncovering.

She was sleekly muscled, like a gymnast. Her breasts were small and firm, capped with hard, dark-red nipples. She had a small patch of pubic hair that matched the color of the hair on her head. It also matched the color of the small, thin patches under each arm. All in all, Finn thought the effect was extremely erotic. They lay her down on the large bed and began stroking her body. She squirmed like a kitten, purring under their combined touch.

"Do you know why we needed you?" asked Wilds as she and Finn kissed their way down Alexa's body.

"No," he replied, "I'm just happy you do."

Wilds smiled, then nippled the firm, pale skin of Alexa's belly.

"Because Lexa here is still a virgin," she said.

Finn pulled back, surprised. How could someone who looked like this still be a virgin. He looked up at her as he ran his fingers over her inner thighs. She parted her legs for him.

"It's true," she said. "I hope it won't be true for much longer."

Between the two of them, obviously much more experienced lovers then Alexa, they slowly drove her the brink of orgasm. Then let her down, just a little. They pushed her back up the curve again, then let her down. She was getting a little wild, and was surprisingly strong. But she wasn't as strong as Finn and Wilds, and they held her, doing their best to drive her out of her mind with pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.