The Free For All Community - Cover

The Free For All Community

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A 16 year old boy gets to learn what his friends' mothers like most.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex  

After listening to Paul, I was in a deep shock. My own dignified mother was fucking my friends! I didn't doubt what they had said because they knew that I was fucking both their mothers, and Paul even said that he had set it up. So why should I doubt them?

I went home, sneaked into my room and locked the door. That day I didn't leave my room apart from using the bathroom which adjoined my room anyway. For three days I couldn't look Mom in her face and just tried to avoid her as much as I could.

On Sunday, Dad called me into the den. Mom was sitting on the couch with an amused smile on her face and Dad was laughing at something when I went in. Dad pointed to a chair and I sat down while he sat on the couch next to Mom.

"Jack, I understand you received quite a shock this week and we'll talk about it now. Please keep an open mind, listen well and answer my questions. Ok?"

My face was changing colors and I felt hot and cold waves going through my body. Mom and Dad knew everything including about Paul's revelations to me, and knew why I have behaved as I did!

"Stop being embarrassed, Jack. This town has a very special life style for a very special kind of people. Let me ask you — what is the name of our town?"

"Pleasureville."

"Right. Now what is the name of our neighborhood?"

"The Free for All community."

"Right again. Can you name a few more neighborhoods in this town?"

"Yeah; Love for All, Love Thy Neighbor, Enjoy Life, Fun for Fun."

"Good. If you think about all those names, can you reach any conclusions?"

I tried to think about it, but all I could come up with was that those were really strange names.

"Jack, I see that it hasn't come through to you. Do you know what an open marriage is and also about swinging?"

I blushed when I replied: "I've read about them in some erotic stories on the internet, so I have an idea."

"Well, son; ALL the people in this town, without exception, are people who lead open marriages, and we all swing together. This is the specialty of this town, and this is what I meant when I said that the people who live here are of a special kind. Now, think about this for a few minutes and then we'll continue. Join me for a beer?"

This was the first time that my Dad offered me a beer, but with all the confusion in my head, I accepted without question. All that I understood was that Mom and Dad were fucking around with full agreement. My head was spinning, and the cold beer Dad handed me actually helped me to calm down a bit. Then Dad continued.

"Jack, your mother and I have decided even before we got married to live in that lifestyle, and we enjoy it a lot. I know that this is a shock to you, but first of all, now that you are 16 you can make your choices. I'll tell you many more things and I don't want you to make any decisions now, but if you tell us after a week or two that you don't see yourself in this lifestyle we'll have to move again, and then have to hide from you and from others what we like to do.

First, let me tell you that even with this lifestyle there are rules. The first one is that no one is ever forced to do anything they don't want. The second one is about health — each and every person living in this town has a monthly blood test to be certain that there are no STD's around, because the way we live one person with an STD can have the whole town infected in a very short while.

Then there is the sex education of the young ones, which is what you've been through in the last few weeks. Every boy who turns 16 is hitched to an adult woman who teaches him how to perform and have enjoyable sex. When the woman feels that the boy is adequate — another woman tests him. That was your relationship with Belinda and with Martha. Both their sons are a few months older than you are and they had known exactly what was going on. Girls start their sex Ed when they turn 15 in the same way. Every girl in this town is on birth control, while for the married women this is optional. Let me give you another break to think about this."

He stopped talking and hugged Mom, kissing her lips, and to my surprise, he also fondled her breasts through her dress.

"Yes, Jack. This lifestyle is also about freedom and about not hiding anything. So you may see your mother and I having fun or any of us with other partners. We don't flaunt it in public, but within the house's everything is free. By the way, without wanting to shock you more, some families even practice incest, claiming that having sex with family members is just another way of showing love."

I WAS shocked. Was he suggesting that I have sex with Mom? I haven't yet digested the fact that Mom was having sex with my friends and with others...

"Now I hope you understand that in the last few days you've been acting like a hypocrite. You've been having sex with your friends' mothers and enjoyed it too, but when you heard that your mother was doing the same you went into a deep shock. Have you really thought that you were so special that those mothers only liked you? Well, at least now you know that what you did was part of an educational program."

"So how does this work?"

"OK, when I announce in a certain place that you've decided to join the town fun you'll start receiving calls from more women who will want to have sex with you. The results of your education with Belinda and your testing with Martha are already known to all in town, and let me tell you that you've been very highly praised so you are going to be very popular."

"Dad, up to now you talked about boys my age. What do YOU have out of this?"

"We, the adult men, also have it with the same women and also with the young girls who've joined the program. Apart from having sex at the homes, we also have swinging parties for all ages and you'll be welcome to the parties whenever you decide to join in. Let me add also that you can have all girls too, not only the women. We encourage the younger generation to have normal relationships too so that you'll grow up and get married and then we have another adult generation of swingers."

"How is all this being organized?"

"Every neighborhood has a Fun Center, which is actually a switchboard with a special computer program and an internet site that shows at any time the requests made by the members and what each and every one is doing at a given time and with whom. Anyone with a request can call the fun center and make a request. This can be a request for a certain man, boy, woman or girl, and it can be a general request, like — I need to get laid; send someone over. There is one more rule I haven't mentioned, and that is that we do not encourage long term affairs that can become emotional. For that reason, you cannot have sex with Belinda for a few weeks now until you've had several other women or girls. The only long term relationships that we do encourage are the ones between the young ones, so that they can get to enjoy emotional relationships in addition to sex."

"Dad, this is all new to me, and I'm quite shocked at the things I've learned today. Can I have a few days to think it over?"

"Of course, Jack. But in these days you are going to be celibate. You can't live in two worlds simultaneously."

Then my mother came over to me, pulled me up on my legs, hugged me tight and kissed me on my lips. Her body tight next to me, in addition to what I just heard, sent tingles to my crotch. I didn't get a hard on, but the tingles were pretty strong.

"I very much hope that you'll decide to join us, Jack. There is so much fun to be had and I don't want you to miss it. Belinda and Martha have put in some very good words about your performance and lots of women are just waiting for the announcement that you've decided to join."

"Jack," Dad interrupted. "Today you should go to the infirmary and give a blood test, and if you join us it will be on this date every month from now. Now, if you want to have an impression about the swinging parties I have two videos for you that you can watch in your room. But before you start, you should know that your Mom is starring in a few parts so you should decide whether you can handle it or not. If you do — there is a lot of fun to see."

"What did you do up to now Dad? After all, I haven't even guessed anything about this... ummm... lifestyle."

"We had most of our action out of the house or when you were at your school or with your friends. I assume that you did notice that we went out a lot, together or separately."

Well, I took the two cassettes and went to my room. Like any teenager, I loved watching porn, so without delay I inserted the first cassette into my VCR.

It was an almost a run of the mill porn tape about orgies, but the difference was that I immediately recognized most of the 'actors'. There were the Travers', all the family — Belinda, Tom (the father) and Paul. There were the Hanson's, Martha, Jim and Phil. There were three more couples I knew well, and whose kids (Melissa, Jennifer and Bob) were students in my school, and of course, there were my parents, seemingly the only family without a child.

There was action in most possible ways and styles including a few kinky acts. Along the tape, couples were changing partners so I'll tell you only about a few scenes.

There was my Dad who after using some kind of a lube slid his huge cock into Melissa's ass, and big as it was, she seemed to enjoy the attention tremendously. There was Paul Travers fucking my Mom in the missionary style. (This made me feel very uneasy and yet my cock remained as hard as a rock). There was Jim Hanson fucking 16 year old Jennifer doggy style. Martha Hanson was double penetrated by two guys, and her son Phil just came and pushed his cock into her mouth. Then there was a scene in a bath tub, where Lily Thompson was pissed on by four guys, one after the other. The last one was her husband for whom she opened her mouth and swallowed his piss.

The cassette lasted 90 minutes, and I saw every possible sex being performed. Two things were clear — there were no pain inflicting scenes there, and something Dad didn't tell me about the adult people of the town — they were all in their 30's, and they were all good looking.

When the cassette ended I just had to masturbate, and it was probably the fastest jerk off ever. I didn't stroke my cock more than 6 times when I erupted all over the room. Next, I rewound the cassette and using 'fast forward' I watched again the scenes in which my parents participated. For the first time I noticed how beautiful and sexy my Mom is, and how good looking my Dad is. The size of his cock did make me wonder how women could take all of him, but the anal scene with Melissa just showed me that his size did not hurt anyone.

There was a knock on my door and Dad called me down for dinner. At dinner, they wanted to talk openly about the previous 'lecture' and about the cassette that I've seen. Of course, I had a few questions, and the question led the whole conversation.

"Dad, Mom, can I ask a few questions freely?"

"Of course Jack," Dad replied. "Within the coming days we want everything to be clear to you because we want you to feel free to join us. Anything you want to ask just feel free and we'll answer all your questions honestly."

"Dad, what does it feel like to have Mom doing sex with others, and Mom the same question to you about Dad."

"As we told you in the morning, Jack, we've decided to have this lifestyle even before we got married. We were both wild during college and were having sex with many partners. When we fell in love with each other and started discussing marriage we also knew that we just couldn't forget all that and become monogamous, so it was either agreeing on this lifestyle or forget about getting married." Dad answered.

"We've both seen each other with other partners in college orgies, so this was nothing new for us," Mom continued. "For people who are new to this lifestyle — like you - it takes a lot of getting used to, and not all people are capable of handling that. The people who are living like that must be VERY honest with each other and never hide a thing, because the moment you start hiding your actions it becomes cheating and not swinging or open relationships. Cheating can ruin marriages and this is not our purpose."

"Has the first cassette turned you on?" Dad asked.

"Yes, very much. But watching Mom doing it with others made me feel uneasy. It didn't stop me from being turned on, but it still didn't feel right."

"That is natural, Jack," Mom answered. "It will take some getting used to, but I deserve the same fun that Belinda and Martha have and this is why we've decided to live in this town. Be prepared for the second cassette though, because it is our introductory cassette with only actions of our family, mainly with others. So you can either watch it as soon as possible and get used to it, or you can get used to the idea first and then watch it later. Just remember that no one forces us and that we love this sexual freedom."

"Why do swingers get married at all? Marriage is supposed to be monogamous, isn't it?"

"Well, first of all even swingers can fall in love and want to spend their lives together, and then have children too. As for monogamy, this is a rule set by two of the three major religions — Christianity and Judaism; although you can see in the old bible that ancient Jews were not exactly monogamous. Look at Abraham. The third major religion, Islam, allows a man to have several wives. These days we give women equal terms, if not in marriage, at least in having sex. That is, of course, only true to societies like ours, as the majority of the world still live with the ancient religious taboos."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.