The Free For All Community - Cover

The Free For All Community

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A 16 year old boy gets to learn what his friends' mothers like most.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex  

I'm Jack, a normal horny teenager. My story starts when I just turned 16, which was just a short while after my Dad got a nice promotion that enabled us to move to a new house in a very nice neighborhood in Pleasureville. Even the neighborhood had a name — Free for All Community, which sounded to me very strange until a while after my story begins.

Even at 16 I was quite tall and therefore played basketball on the school team. Doing a lot of athletics I had a good physique, which for the past year had made me quite popular with girls. Another thing that also made me popular in the last two months was the size of my cock. Measuring when hard was 8 inch in length and quite thick too, so in the last two months, I had two of the most popular cheerleaders as girlfriends and learned to fuck. The girls only lasted one month each with me as I discovered that they both fucked other guys as well, while being with me. They explained to me clearly that there was no love between us and that they only spent time with me for my big cock, and that it was no reason for them not to fuck others too.

Anyway, just a week after I turned 16, after a hot basketball practice, one of my friends — Paul Travers — invited me for a swim at his house. It was summer so I couldn't refuse although I had a pool of my own. Having some fun with a friend is better than having it alone, and not having a bathing suit with me I stripped down to my boxers and jumped into the pool.

After about half an hour, Paul's mother came out of the house wearing a tiny bikini and joined us in the water.

Paul's mother, Belinda, is the same age as my mother, 37. But while I've never looked at my mother as a woman — she was just Mom, and Mom happened to be female — but Belinda Travers caught my eyes immediately. She was petite, about 5'2", light brown hair to her shoulders, blue eyes, hourglass figure and tits that were not too large, Now I'd guess a B-cup. She was not a special beauty, yet she caught my eye. Maybe it was the bikini, but the woman was just very sexy. The kind of sexy that made my cock semi hard.

After just about 10 minutes she got out of the pool and said she was going to prepare a snack for us. She stood for a minute on the edge of the pool and my eyes were drawn to very erect nipples that pushed against the soft material of the bikini top and were clearly visible. Then my eyes went down to the junction of her legs. Her tiny bikini bottom was a bit loose and I could easily see the patch of pubic hair.

She grabbed a towel, dried herself and went inside. My eyes kept following her till I heard Paul clear his throat, loudly. I snapped around and as I saw him with a wide grin on his face I became all red.

"Don't be embarrassed," Paul said. "She has that effect on many guys, and not only teenagers like us."

"You have a very... beautiful mother." I said.

"Quite fuckable, Huh?"

"God, it's your mother, for god's sake. How can you speak about her like that?"

"Come on, Jack. Even if I didn't — look down at your cock! It says that you agree with me."

I looked down and became red again. My cock had slipped out through the opening in my boxer's, and stood erect in its full glory. The first thing that came into my mind was I hoped that Paul's mother had not seen it.

My cock, after re-arranging it back in place, hardly went back down to semi hard when Paul's mother came out with a tray, and set it down on the poolside table and called us.

Being both thirsty and hungry I forgot for a minute about my hard on and climbed out of the pool, rushing to the table. I was half way to the table when I noticed Mrs. Travers looking straight at the front of my boxers and licking her lips. Looking down I saw that my cock slipped out of my boxers again. Blushing for the third time that day I turned around, ran to the place we had our towels and covered myself. When I turned back to the table Mrs. Travers was gone.

Paul, who had seen what happened, was laughing his head off pointing at my predicament.

"I could have given you a bathing suit of mine," He said while still laughing, "But you were in such a hurry to jump in the pool that it was too late to even suggest it."

Well, from that day on, I started carrying a bathing suit with me, in my gym bag. Remembering the way Mrs. Travers looked at my cock I suddenly got wicked and took my tightest Speedo which I knew was showing my cock clearly. Strange, but up to that moment I was embarrassed in those Speedo's for just the same reason.


Two days later, after another basketball practice, Paul invited me again for a swim at his house. This time I was ready with the tight Speedo, and went willingly. Oh, I was very willing because I wanted to see his mother again in her skimpy bikini. Damn, that woman was so hot that she turned me on in ways that no young cheerleader could.

And so it went. His mother joined us in the pool, and when her bikini got wet her nipples showed clearly again and her tiny bottom was pulled into her slit. I had a raging hard on. Then she went to get us snacks. When we finished eating Mrs. Travers said:

"Paul, I've completely forgotten that your Aunt Sally has asked me to send you over to help her move some furniture. Would you be a darling and drive over? Jack, you can stay and keep enjoying yourself while Paul is gone."

Paul looked reluctant, but then I noticed his mother winking at him, and then he smiled and got going, leaving me with his mother.

Mrs. Travers and I were still sitting at the table when she turned to me:

"Jack, I've noticed that you like looking at me. Do you like what you see?"

I think my face changed colors 5 times before I could stutter:

"Ye... Yes, Mrs. Travers. You... You are very beau... beautiful."

"Well, thank you Jack. I also like what I see when I look at you. For a young man like you, you really look good. In fact, good enough to eat."

I felt I was changing colors again. Did she mean what I thought she meant?

"Don't be embarrassed, Jack. How about we go in for another swim?"

"I... I'd like that, Mrs. Travers."

"So let's jump in, and in Paul's absence please call me Belinda."

"Sure Mrs... Ummm, Belinda."

We jumped into the pool and soon she was brushing against me. Letting me feel her tits on my back and then on my arm, then playfully closing her legs around my waist and rubbing her crotch against mine. Twice her hand brushed my cock slowly. I was so turned on that I nearly came in my trunks.

"Let's move into the house," She said.

We went into the living room and to my greatest surprise Belinda immediately took off the top of her bikini.

She had breasts like a teenager girl, firm, round, not a bit of sag, and with her nipples standing straight out. My hard on became painful.

"Like?"

"Oh, yeah, very much."

"You may touch too if you want."

Before she even finished saying that, my hands were on her beautiful breasts, and after a minute I leaned over and started licking her nipples.

That was when I felt her hand lightly stroking my cock.

"I see that you really like me," she murmured in my ear. "Let's get those trunks off so that I can see and feel you too."

Within 5 seconds I was totally nude, and in that time she also pushed her bikini bottom down and stood there with her glorious pussy, with its very thin fuzz right in front of my eyes.

"Beautiful," she murmured. "Let me relieve you of some pressure so that you won't be too quick later."

With that she got on her knees, stroked my cock twice and then leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. With one swift motion she had all of my 8 inch in her mouth and was licking my balls. Then she started the most wonderful blow job I've experienced up till then. But, horny as I was, she only moved her mouth 5 times back and forth on my cock when I felt the pressure build up fast in my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I warned.

She just moved her head so that she only had the tip of my cock in her mouth, gave me two more strokes with her hand, and I was shooting a geyser of cum into her mouth. To my utter amazement she gulped and swallowed all my cum.

"That was great," she smiled. "Now that the pressure is off we can really go for it. Have you ever eaten pussy?"

"Yes, with one girl."

"Good. Then you know what to do."

She sat down on the couch with her ass on the edge and spread her legs.

"Go ahead and eat me."

I dove my head between her thighs. The odor that hit me was like an aphrodisiac. My used cock sprang up like a spring again.

I ate her while she was guiding my head from one point to another, finally settling on her clit. She came twice and I was quite on the edge too.

"Now fuck me," she said.

Some things you do without having to be told twice. I rammed my 8 inch into her cunt and started pumping her hard and fast. After a short while we both came hard, so hard that she nearly threw me off her.

We just lay there panting, and while our breathing slowly got back to normal, my head (the one on my shoulders) started working again, and questions started to pop up, like:

"Jeez, I just fucked a married woman! What if her husband finds out?"

Or

"Why should a married woman want a young boy like me?"

Or

"How will I ever be able to face Paul after this? Is it possible that he knew beforehand what was going to happen?"

Belinda noticed my turmoil and started talking quietly.

"Jack, don't think of bad things. I love young cock and when I saw yours I immediately wanted you. You have a nice big one. As long as we keep this discrete we can go on doing this if you want to."

"What about your husband and Paul?"

"Let me worry about my husband, and never show any guilt around Paul. Let's just say, without going into details, that Paul is quite aware of my likings. You are not my first young lover and Paul has seen me with a few others. Just don't discuss with him or with anyone else what we do. Although I take on young lovers once in a while I've succeeded in keeping my reputation out of the mud.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.