Memories - Cover

Memories

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A daughter helps her father escape from the memories that have him trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First  

"Do you think of Mom when you touch me, Daddy?" Sara asked.

"No, why do you ask?"

"Because sometimes, you get this far off look in your eyes," she said.

Mike smiled, "I do sometimes think of your mother when I look at you, when I hear your voice sometimes. You look so much like your mother when she was seventeen," Mike said. 'Except for those awful blonde streaks that all the girls seem to be wearing, ' Mike thought. But otherwise, Sara was so like her mother, the wide round face that lit up when she smiled. The only difference was that Sara wore her hair short while Hailey had always worn hers long and straight. Mike could almost superimpose the two images in his mind.

"But not when you touch me?" Sara asked.

"No," Mike said with some force.

Sara smiled. "Daddy, I want you to close your eyes." Mike smiled and complied. His daughter was everything to him now.

Hailey, her mother, had died in childbirth, some genetic thing caused complications and the doctors simply couldn't save her. Mike had never understood what the Doctor had said; only that she was gone. She had been his high school sweetheart, the only girlfriend he had ever had, the only woman he had loved, the only woman he had ever kissed in passion. They had married straight after school and she was pregnant a few months later. Seventeen years later, she was still the only woman he had ever loved, the only woman he had ever had sex with.

He was really a bit of a mess, never giving of himself, except to his daughter. Many people had tried to set him up with various women but he could not open himself. He was still in love with Hailey. Even Sara had tried to get him to date, setting him up with the mother of her friend. He had gone along as far as dinner but that was as far as he was comfortable. Samantha's mom, Cathy, had realized that Mike had locked away his emotions and wouldn't let them out. She declined further attempts by Sara to arrange dates. She had told Sara that her father would never be ready because he couldn't let go of her mother. Some people were just like that, she explained.

Sara was ready to try anything to break through her dad's reserve. He needed a woman and she was going to do whatever it took...

"Promise to keep your eyes closed no matter what. Do you promise?"

Mike smiled. "Yes, I promise."

Sara smiled. "Okay, Daddy, I want you to think of Mom, see her, picture her. In high school, when you were becoming..." she almost said lovers. "... a couple."

Mike was faintly uncomfortable hearing his daughter talk this way. He was still locked emotionally in that time years ago. In reality, he had never left it. When he closed his eyes, he was back there.

"You are there with Hailey. You can see her. You can touch her," Sara said quietly. Sara lowered her voice a little, to the one that Mike had told her sounded so like her mother's. "Mike..."

Mike jumped, "Hailey?"

"Yes," Sara/Hailey said. "Do you still love me?"

"Oh yes, Hailey I miss you so much," Mike said.

Sara kept her voice pitched just lower than her normal tone. "I love this game, baby. Keep your eyes closed. Promise me."

"I promise," Mike said. Mike was lost in memory. It was his beloved Hailey. She was as real as the last time he had talked with her.

"Do you remember our first time?" Sara/Hailey asked.

"Yes. The den of your parents' house. They were gone for the day. It was right before Christmas of our senior year. We had been going together for exactly one year, our anniversary."

Sara was a little shocked. Her parents' first time had been in the den of her grandparents' house? And they weren't married yet? But it was their first anniversary of going together. Sara thought that was touching. "I remember too. Give me your hands."

Mike put his hands out. Sara took them, kissing his palms. Then, she pulled Mike to his feet and led him to the middle of the room, pulling him down onto the soft rug. "Mike. Keep your eyes closed like you promised, until I say you can open them."

"Yes," he said breathlessly, once again seventeen, once again with his beloved Hailey, once again in the only time he ever really lived in.

Their lips met, a soft brush of lips that set Mike's whole body on edge. Their Anniversary. Hailey had been hinting that she was ready. Her parents were gone for the day. They were alone and now she had kissed him. He felt like he would explode from the pressure, from his dreams the last few nights when he had furiously beat off in order to fall asleep, three times last night before he could fall into a restless slumber.

Sara was surprised that the kiss affected her as it did. It was just a kiss. Her body was electric after the kiss. Already she felt desire building deep in her loins. It wasn't supposed to be like this. She was just helping her father...

Their lips met again as Mike pulled Hailey/Sara to him. This time, their lips molded and his tongue sought hers. He remembered her wide soft lips, oh, how they felt so good. Sara moaned as they kissed; the passion of her father's kiss was overwhelming. Her loins were flooded with desire. She knew she had to stop or she wouldn't be able to stop. She had only wanted to shock him, bring him back from the past. Instead she found herself being pulled to... where?

Another kiss. Mike's hands found her soft breasts. Hailey always loved it when his hands fondled her breasts just like this, circling and teasing. Hailey had been self-conscious about her breasts. She thought them too small, but for Mike, they were perfect, a perfect handful.

Sara moaned. Oh God. His hands were making her crazy, like she had never felt before. Her nipples sprang up, sensitive, absorbing pleasure, which was transmitted straight to her loins.

Mike just knew it was today that he and Hailey would be joined. The past week, she would only let him kiss her and maybe a quick touch of her breasts. During the last six months they had progressed from kissing, to heavy petting, to oral sex. For the past month they had given each other orgasms every time they had been able, until this last week. He knew she was saving it for their anniversary. His cock was nearly exploding in anticipation. They were to give each other the gift of their virginity.

Sara couldn't believe how quickly she was losing control. His hands were doing things to her no one had ever done before.

'Stop, ' her mind cried.

'More, ' her body answered.

Sara had planned to get her father back with Hailey, then have him open his eyes, shocking him into the present. But things weren't going as she planned. A hand slid under her top, cupping her breast. The heat of his hand on her skin burned into her mind as electric shocks traveled from nipple to loins. "Mike," she moaned in a low voice.

"I love you, Hailey," he said as his mouth sought her other tit.

Sara was lost when she felt his lips surround her nipple and lick, suck, and tease. She no longer wanted him to stop. "Yes," she moaned in that voice.

Mike knew what his beloved had just said. It was the eternal yes, the yes of a woman who wants her man to take possession of her. His hand swept down and found the button of her shorts, quickly undoing it. They had become experts over the past months at quickly undressing each other before falling into the back seat of his rattletrap car. Neither wanted to waste time since their curfew was so early. Mike stripped off her shorts and panties, whisking them away while keeping his mouth glued to her hard nipple.

Sara felt her clothes being stripped away. In the back of her mind there was a voice yelling at her, but it was lost in the noise of her mind crying out in pleasure.

Mike tossed off his shirt, then pants, only breaking contact with Hailey's/Sara's breasts for the shortest possible interval. He fell between her legs. It was going to happen. They were going to go all the way, his mind exulted. He followed his nose to her loins, loving her scent, the scent of a woman. His tongue lanced out and found her center.

Sara had never before experienced a man's tongue touching her pussy. She thought she had felt electricity before. Now, lightning bolts burst from her loins as Mike's experienced tongue and lips made love to her, first running up her pussy, then circling her clitoris before he sucked her button into his mouth and lashed her with his tongue. Incoherent sounds burst from her lips as her hips bucked and twisted under the assault.

Mike knew Hailey was close to cumming having given her so many these past few months. This time would be different. He rose up and moved over her, his cock finding her pussy. He moved it up and down, wetting his cock with the combined juices. The head of his cock found her opening and burrowed in, her lips flowering open around his cock.

Sara felt a cock touching her most private place for the first time. The voice in her mind screamed at her to stop as his cock ran over her sensitive clitoris. The burst of pleasure coursed into her body and mind, once again drowning out the voice. She felt the shaft find her center and start into her. It was so big...

Mike pushed again; felt resistance, then the head of his cock opened her passage and buried itself in her body.

Sara's whole being was between her legs, feeling for the first time a man taking her, making her a woman. She felt him pause, then felt the thrust and the tearing as she surrendered her virginity and became a woman. Her arms went round Mike as she pulled him to her, wanting to be taken fully, to feel him entirely inside her.

Mike paused, afraid he had hurt Hailey. He felt her arms go round him and pull, her fingers digging into his back as her hips lunged up at him. In primal heat he answered and his hips drove his cock into his love until he was buried in Hailey. They had finally joined completely as man and woman. He began fucking into the girl beneath him.

'Sex, ' Sara's mind screamed at her.

Her body answered, 'pleasure.'

As Mike thrust into her repeatedly, the somatic drive won. Sara was twisting and thrusting her hips up at her father.

"I love you," Mike said to Hailey as he fucked his love, his life's mate. Mike knew they would get married now as soon as they graduated. He would have Hailey with him forever. She would be his only lover, forever. These were the same promises he had made to her seventeen years ago as they made love. They came bubbling up from his unconscious mind. In the totality of his love for Hailey, his body responded by trying to make a child. His cum erupted, speeding down his cock and into the girl below him.

Sara felt the pulse and the wetness. A man was cumming in her. It pushed her into her own climax. "Yes!" she screamed. "Yes, yes, yes," in rhythm with her own climax.

Mike was drained as he spent the last of his cum. He fell on Hailey/Sara. "I love you."

"I love you," Sara responded.

The voice... something was wrong with the voice. Mike opened his eyes and saw the blonde streaks. He was stunned. It wasn't Hailey. It was his daughter. He lay for a moment unable to comprehend, his mind uttering over and over, 'What? What? What?'

Sara's eyes opened, full of love and contentment. She had never planned for this, but now that it happened, she was overwhelmed with the pleasure and love she felt for her father. She was glad her plan had miscarried the way it had.

"Sara?" Mike's voice finally worked.

"No, it was Hailey," she said.

"What?" Mike asked. He shook his head and rolled to the side. It was his daughter there, not Hailey, though they looked so alike he almost could have thought it was Hailey. He saw her nakedness. Her pussy was wet with their cum and her saw a trace of red. He had stolen his daughter's virginity. Shame welled up from deep within. "What have I done?" Tears started.

Sara grabbed her father as he started sobbing. She rocked him in her arms, her father, her lover, like he was a baby. "It's all right," she cooed in his ear over and over letting him cry out his emotions.

"But it was Hailey," he cried.

Sara gentled him, holding him in her arms. "Yes, yes it was," she said.

When he had cried himself out, he looked at his daughter. "I don't understand."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I just wanted to break you out of your memories. You were living in the past. That's what Samantha's mom said. I wanted you to think I was mom and she was here in this time so maybe you would come back."

"But, the sex..." he stumbled over the word.

Sara blushed. "I didn't think it would go that far. I mean, I thought we might kiss once or something. But when you kissed me, I don't know, something happened inside me. Then you touched me. It was like you knew exactly how to touch me, and pretty soon it was feeling so good I didn't want it to stop. And then, well, it didn't stop and I loved it. I'm sorry for tricking you like that. I just didn't know it would be so... overpowering."

Mike's mind was working his way through the whole thing. Sara must be like her mother, he reasoned, so that when he did things to Hailey, correction, when he thought he was doing things he knew Hailey loved, Sara responded just like her mother. Then he remembered the promises that had welled up. "Oh my God."

"What?" Sara asked anxiously.

"I just remember the promises I made when your mother and I..." he looked embarrassed. "Well, I guess I can say it now, when we made love the first time. I promised your mom I would be with her forever and that she would be my only lover, forever."

"Do you think that's why..." Sara started but stopped when Mike turned to her, his eyes bright.

"My God," he said. As he looked into his mind, the promises were released and the anchor that held him emotionally in the past was cut loose. He came fully into the present, leaving Hailey to the past, remembered, but in memory where the past belongs. It was as if a fog was lifting from his mind. The past seventeen years Mike realized he had been trapped in those promises without knowing it. He had missed so much of life.

He looked at Sara, naked, and his emotions jumbled up. Shame that he had done this to his lovely daughter; pride that she had the will, love, and insight to free him; joy that he was free of the dead past. "Sara, what you did was the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me." Her smile was like a lighthouse beaming through the fog. "But, what I did to you was the most despicable thing that I have ever done." His head dropped.

Her hands came to his face, softly lifting his head until their eyes met. "Mike," she said in Hailey's voice. He jerked erect and looked intensely at Sara. "You did it with Hailey. I was there. I witnessed it." He looked down at the evidence of Sara's molestation. She pulled his face back up. "You made love to Hailey." She kissed him as a daughter. "I love you, Daddy and I want you to think of this as a present I could give you. I never expected it would go this far. I'm not sorry it happened. It brought you back to me and back to the present. Promise me you will never regret coming back to me, and what that means."

Mike looked at his daughter, prouder than he ever thought he could be. Tears welled in his eyes.

Sara misunderstood. "Don't cry. Promise me."

He wiped his eyes. "No, it's okay. I'm crying because I am so damn proud of you. Can you really forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive, and nothing to forget. I don't want to forget and I don't want you to forget. This was a special moment for me and for you. We never have to speak of it again, if that's what you want, but I don't want us to forget. This is when we really became father and daughter again," she said.

He wiped his eyes to clear them. "All right. Thank you for rescuing me when I didn't even know I needed rescue."

Sara leaned in and they hugged, a father and daughter who loved each other and knew how special they were to each other.


The next few days were strange for Mike. Nothing was said about the incident, which is how he started thinking of it. It was so much better than the other words which popped into his mind. At the same time, as the fog lifted from him he began to realize how messed up he had been, how much of life he had missed. He concluded that he had been depressed for the past seventeen years. He knew it because he no longer was; and the difference was astonishing. The world was brighter. Colors were more intense. Sounds were more distinct. Life was better. His job was more interesting. The only niggling problem was Sara. He hoped she could truly forgive him and let the incident fade into memory. He also hoped it hadn't harmed her. After all, incest always harmed the people involved, didn't it?

The next few days were also strange for Sara, but for completely different reasons. That first night she had fallen asleep dreaming of love. She felt whole and loved. She snuggled into her sheets and held her pillow against her breasts. She was light and the whole world glowed.

The next day, Sara looked at her father in an entirely new way. She saw that he seemed happier and smiled all of the time. And she too, felt happier than she ever had. It was because of him. Slowly, she came to realize that she loved him, in a different way than she had before. Incest is wrong when one person uses their power in a relationship to coerce or force the other. When it is mutual and loving, when no one is harmed, is it wrong then? Sara thought about this over and over and came to believe that as long as she and her father wanted to, there wouldn't be anything wrong.

In the back of her mind, alarms went off. It hadn't been what she had planned; it hadn't been what she intended. It was contrary to everything she had been taught about what society accepted in behavior. None of that mattered anymore than Juliet the Capulet cared that Romeo was a Montague. For the same reason, she had fallen in love, romantic sexual passionate physical emotional love. She could no more deny that love than she could deny her very soul. It took her several days to reconcile these inner emotions with social mores. Her desires were so outside normal that Sara had a hard time acknowledging to herself that it was true. But it was, and she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.