Mr. Brightside - Cover

Mr. Brightside

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Another wife watching story. Husband encourages wifey to play around. Things go farther than the husband and wife intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen and Mike were lingering over their wine. Mike knew something was bothering his wife, and he had a good idea what.

"Jen, listen, I'm sorry about what happen last night."

Jen rolled her eyes. "Don't lie to me. You loved it when I told you about it."

Mike couldn't deny it. "I'm just saying I wasn't expecting anything to happen."

"No, but you were hoping it would happen."

"Come on, you get excited by playing around, don't deny it."

"I'm not denying it. I've told you I like playing our games."

"I'm not just talking about the games. I'm talking about what's happened lately."

Jen knew what her husband was talking about. Over the last few weeks their playing had gone a lot farther than before. Being fingered by Vic in the restaurant. Making the salesman cum in the store. Being fingered again by Vic at the party, and then going down on him. Her body tingled with excitement as she thought back to these events. "I told you. I like our games." A long pause. "But that doesn't mean I want to involve people we know. Can you imagine what would happen if Sally found out? God, she'd kill me. And we'd have to move out of the neighborhood."

Mike reached over and took his wife's hand. "But no one will find out. I mean, Vic's wife is pregnant, he won't say anything."

"Michael, he was in my mouth!" Jen shot back angrily. "I could hear people talking on the other side of the door. We could have been caught!"

"Okay, okay," Mike said quickly, trying to calm his wife before people noticed.

"Michael, you have to promise that you'll stop trying to involve people we know."

"Jen, calm down. It'll be find."

"Promise me!" Jen persisted.

"Okay, okay. I promise we won't get anyone involved that you don't want to get involved."

Jen inwardly sighed. Her husband hadn't promised what she wanted, but she knew it was the best she would get. She took another sip of her wine.

Mike continued to caress his wife's hand. "You know, these things we've been doing lately. The way we've pushed the envelope. It's been really exciting for both of us."

Jen looked warily at her husband. "What are you saying?"

"Well, I think we're ready for the next step."


Jen sat at the bar. Sitting on a stool, with her legs crossed, she knew she was showing a lot of leg. That was okay. In fact, she shifted in her seat to subtly inch her skirt higher, exposing more of her silky legs. She sipped her drink. She was excited, but nervous too. It had been a long time since she'd been picked up at a bar.

A number of guys had already hit on her, but she had turned them all away. A few were black, and the thought of sex with a black man turned her on. But that was probably too much for this first time, so she declined their offers.

She finished her drink, and was about to order another one. Before she could, a voice behind her said, "Can I buy you a drink?" Jen turned and looked at her new suitor. Wow, he was gorgeous, she thought. Tall and muscular, with a ruggedly handsome face. He said his name was Ralph. He sat close to her, and they sipped their drinks. Jen didn't say much, but she allowed her leg to touch his. Jen didn't stop him when he put his hand on her leg, and she didn't pull away when he pressed the front of his pants against her thigh. Ralph saw Jen's wedding and engagement rings. "Where's your husband?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.