Mr. Brightside - Cover

Mr. Brightside

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another wife watching story. Husband encourages wifey to play around. Things go farther than the husband and wife intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen lay in bed. Michael had just left for work after fucking her again. The night before had so turned him on, they fucked all night long.

It had turned Jen on too. Being fingered by Vic right in front of Sally, his pregnant wife, was so wicked. She knew she was probably going to go to hell for it, but the naughtiness really turned her on. She remembered with a glow the orgasm Vic had given her.

But were things going too far? Last night they had gone farther than they ever had, playing with someone they knew, and going so far as letting him touch her intimately, and even making her cum. They shouldn't have done that. What would Vic do the next time he saw her?

Still, she admitted to herself that she liked playing Michael's games. They turned her on as much as her husband. She was looking forward to what he had planned for that evening.


"Can I help you?"

Jen turned and smiled. "Yes, I'd like to try these on."

"Sure," the young man said, taking the heels from Jen. "Let me measure you."

Jen sat in the chair. She was dressed in a dark skirt and matching jacket. Under the jacket she wore a silk blouse. She looked like a business woman who was shopping for new shoes after work. The store was empty except for Jen and the salesman.

Jen slipped off her heels and placed her foot on the measuring scale. The young salesman measured her foot, and asked her to put her other foot on the scale. As Jen raised her foot, her toes brushed against the young man's hand. The contact was momentary, and Jen pretended like it was an accident. But the salesman definitely noticed, looking up at Jen as he felt the silky toes brushing against his hand. Jen smiled innocently.

Jen placed her other foot on the scale. As the salesman leaned over to adjust the scale, Jen shifted in her chair, causing her knee to touch the salesman's cheek. "Oh, I'm sorry," Jen apologized. But she let her leg linger against the young man's cheek. The salesman didn't pull away immediately. He savored the feeling of the silky leg against his cheek. Eventually he stood up. "Uh, I think I have your size now, I'll go pull the shoes."

"Okay, thanks." As Jen said this she leaned over, pretending like she needed to brush some lint from her skirt. As she did the salesman had a perfect view down her blouse. She had worn a lacy demi bra. The salesman lingered, savoring the view of Jen's bra covered breasts, until she looked up at him. "I'm sorry, is there something wrong?"

"Uh no, not at all, I'll be right back with the shoes."

The salesman quickly returned with the shoes. He kneeled in front of Jen, and pulled out the first pair. But instead of slipping her foot into the shoe, Jen put her stockinged foot on the salesman's leg. She pressed her toes against his muscular thigh. The young man was panting with excitement. He looked up at Jen's face. She smiled, giving him her wordless permission. The young salesman reached down and took Jen's petite foot in his hands. He began caressing her foot. He traced his fingers along the stocking seam that ran along her toes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.