Across That Line - Cover

Across That Line

Copyright© 2006 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - His wife craved sex with other men and women, even if it wrecked the marriage. He tried everything he knew of but finally there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"I have to go potty," Ashley said firmly. "Put that thing in your pocket and leave it alone 'til I get back, husband, dear," she added.

"Awwwww," Brad replied, pretending to complain," "I never have any fun..."

He grinned happily. He was actually having a ball and Ashley knew it.

Ashley shook her finger at Brad and walked away, expecting with every step to feel the vibrating egg in her cunt to begin buzzing again. At the open doorway leading around a corner to a heavy closed door guarding the ladies restroom, she turned to look back. Either she was out of range for the remote control Brad had, or he was being good.

She laughed. He was actually being very, very bad... and she loved it. Brad had surprised her with the remote control egg an hour before they left the house for this date night. She'd thought it was going to be a normal dinner and then a movie in the new theater in the mall, but it was turning out to be anything but routine. She sighed, grateful for the rest.

Brad had been thumbing the button to activate the egg inside her at irregular intervals the whole night long. Until she got used to the thing in her pussy, the feeling of something up there had been stimulation enough to get her motor running quite well all by itself. When Brad pushed the button for the first time in the car, she'd yelped in surprise and bucked against the seatbelt. Brad had cracked up.

Since walking in to the restaurant, he'd agreed to trigger the thing inside her only once in any two-minute period... but he refused to tell her when the period was beginning. Once, he'd buzzed her... waited for only a second or two... and then did it again. He'd said the latest two-minute period had just started... and he could buzz her anytime in that interval he wanted. It didn't have to be in the middle or the end. Ash could only endure.

She was enormously turned on though. Her fluids had been flowing since they left home and rippling sensations were already working up and down her tummy. She knew they weren't going to a movie theater tonight. Brad had let her know he'd gotten a DVD movie for their private viewing. It was a very special one, he said. One that Fred himself had urged Brad take home.

She sighed when the stall door closed and she could perch herself on the toilet. Retrieving the egg was easy. The stout little cord protruded through her outer labia for just that purpose.

She decided to wash the thing off when she finished flushing. It would only take a moment and she was alone in the restroom. She would hear anyone opening the outer door in plenty of time to cover up. The flushing noise from the stall against the far wall startled her. When the short brunette girl came out, Ashley was frozen into place. Her panties were around her knees and she had her skirt pulled high to expose her private parts and the egg partially reinserted.

When the young woman chuckled, Ashley blushed a dark red and scrambled to push the sex toy all the way in. She couldn't face the woman at first. She wondered whether to run or brazen it out.

"How come yours is blue and mine is pink," the brunette asked suddenly. Without warning, she blushed as deeply as Ashley had. "I mean... oh geeze... I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Ashley laughed... and the embarrassment was over for both of them.

"You have one too," Ashley inquired. The girl nodded. "They're something else, aren't they?" Ashley continued, thinking to make conversation for a moment while she washed up and pushed stray hairs on her head back into place.

"Oh yeah," the girl replied enthusiastically. "I keep thinking I'm going to cum in my panties."

"I know what you mean," Ashley said, agreeing with the happy woman and turned to the sinks to wash up.

"Wait..." Ashley said after a moment. "You mean you have one in you right now too?" she asked.

The young woman nodded. "Both of us have perverts for husbands, huh?" she asked. They laughed together.

"Yeah... ain't it great?" Ashley said. They laughed again.

Ashley finished drying her hands, waved a hand at the other woman and turned to leave. She stopped with her hand on the door handle. She turned around.

"Ashley," she said succinctly, holding out her hand to the other woman.

"Janie," returned the short young woman. "Nice to meet ya," she added.

"Yeah," Ashley replied. "Brad and I... Brad's my husband... gave blood two weeks ago and had to have an HIV test before we did it. We don't have that or herpes or anything."

Confused, Janie nodded. Spurred to answer by Ashley's questioning expression, she hurried to add, "Connor and I are in the army... at Fort Sam? We get tested regularly... and it's always negative," she said. She was fighting to keep her cheeks from getting pink.

"Yeast infection? Anything?" Ashley demanded. Janie shook her head.

Ashley stood grinning, looking into all corners of the room before coming back to Janie.

"Sugar..." Ashley told the young woman, "how would you like to play a little joke on those men of ours?"

Five minutes later, Ashley sat back down with her husband. She'd remained standing for a long moment so Janie could locate her, and vice versa. Sitting down, Ashley had to crane her neck and stretch her body up as high as she could. Janie was just barely visible over there. Ashley nodded, and waited.

The remote controlled egg in her cunt sprang into life, making Ashley shudder with pleasure. She did what she could to ignore it. She waved to Janie and saw the other woman nod.

"Hit it, lover," Ashley told Brad. "I want to feel a nice long one, okay?"

Brad grinned broadly and put his hand in his suit coat pocket. Ashley felt nothing, but she saw Janie's hand fly up across the room. Ashley moaned just loud enough for Brad to hear, though she actually felt nothing. Janie waved energetically and then subsided back into her seat.

"What was that all about?" Brad asked curiously.

"Just someone I met in the little girls' room," Ashley told him. "We talked for a bit," she added. Brad shrugged. That was something women did... damned if he knew why.

Ashley picked up her fork to finish the last few bites of lobster but the fork skittered across the plate. She yelped in surprise. She hadn't expected the sudden surge deep in her cunt.

Brad looked quickly up at her. Seeing the signs Ashley had gotten a quick buzz, he frowned and checked the remote in his pocket. It seemed to be okay. Experimentally, he pressed the button. Ashley closed her eyes... a bit tardily, Brad thought... and clinched her jaws tight as if she were feeling another vibration. A gasp in the middle distance and a quick bark of laughter distracted him but didn't pay it much attention. He thumbed the button again.

"Unnngh!" Ashley grunted. "Hey! Remember our agreement," she protested.

It didn't seem like her heart was in it though. There was a sudden flurry of activity over there where a pretty brunette was frantically moping up a spilled glass of water. Her date, or whatever he was, was signaling for their waitress.

Brad shrugged. It had happened to him more than once... and would again if he wasn't careful. He reached out and set his own water glass well away from where his sleeve might bump it.


"So we had to make sure they weren't on the same radio frequency or anything like that," Janie laughed, "and we had to be in range of each other, but... it all worked out." She and Ashley giggled like schoolgirls and leaned in toward each other to touch their foreheads together.

Brad looked at the man who'd introduced himself as Connor. Ashley had insisted she and Brad go over to the other couple's table for a quick drink before they left. Brad and Connor both had been mystified with their wives' strange behavior, but now it was all explained. Brad looked at the two laughing women and shook his head.

He had an idea. He glanced again at the women and stealthily pulled the remote control from his pocket and held it up high enough for Connor to see. The other man caught on quickly and slipped his out too.

"One... two... three!" Brad mouthed. Both men pushed down the buttons on the device in their hands and held the button down. Janie and Ashley's bodies jerked almost in unison. Their feet scrambled for purchase on the floor.

Brad and Connor let up on their buttons, then thumbed them again. The women, not even partially recovered yet, were beset with tremors again.

"God damn it," Ashley said, not quite under her breath. "Give me that." She took it from Brad's hand... he didn't really try to keep it. Her mistake was made obvious when she contorted her body again. The remote control for the egg inside Ashley was in Connor's hands. Janie snatched that one away from Connor moment later.

Ten minutes into a conversation on sex toys and their merits versus men, Janie got a mischievous look on her face. She looked at Ashley, lifted the control she held and pressed the button to activate Ashley's egg. In self-defense, Ashley punched the button on her controller and the two girls danced and shuddered on their chairs while the eggs inside them buzzed quietly away.


"I don't know when I've had more fun," Janie remarked as the two couples walked slowly into the parking lot. "Well... at least with my clothes on anyway." She and Ashley giggled happily as they walked arm in arm, half leaning on each other so they could stay on their feet. They both had had a few too many drinks. Their husbands were intoxicated with the idea of their two women being so clearly sexually aroused.

"I was going to say..." Connor remarked. "I distinctly recall any number of occasions when you've had a lot of fun," he said suggestively. Janie laughed.

The two couples strolled toward the far eastern edge of the restaurant's parking lot. Since they'd arrived at nearly the same time, it wasn't too surprising they'd parked near each other. They got to Brad and Ashley's car first and stood talking for a long moment. Neither couple really cared to end the evening.

Finally, Connor held his hand up for Brad to shake and the four got ready to part. Then Janie giggled.

"Aren't you guys forgetting something?" she asked. Brad and Connor looked at each other and shrugged.

"Silly men," Janie said happily. "Connor, dear... Ashley has your eggie thing inside her, and I've got Brad's thingy in me." She chuckled at herself.

"Yeah," Ashley said, trying to concentrate through her alcoholic haze. "Well, we can wash them off and bring them back... we could meet for lunch tomorrow or something, Janie," Ashley said at last.

"Nope," Janie said with a drunk's perfect self-possession. "I want you to get it out of my pussy now," she announced in a loud voice. She put her hands on Connor's chest.

"Please, honey?" she asked. "It really shouldn't be in there," she said in a confiding tone.

"Yeah..." Ashley chimed in belatedly. "It's only fair. Brad, sugar, come here," Ashley ordered. "You got something to get out of me too," she told him.

"Ahhhhhh, girls," Brad began. He didn't really know what to do to end this quickly and quietly enough to not create a disturbance. He looked at Connor, hoping the man would have some idea.

"Don't look at me," Connor said. He was looking speculatively at Ashley and back at his wife. "If the truth be known," Connor commented, "the woman outranks me... I'm a First Lieutenant... she's a Captain. I can't order her to do a damn thing."

"Damn straight," Janie muttered. Stand at attention, soldier," she commanded with a small hiccup. She peered at her husband and giggled. She pointed at Connor.

"Well... somethin' is standing at attention anyway. Connor began a half-turn but checked himself. The tent in his dress pants was going to be obvious from any angle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.