New Beginnings - Cover

New Beginnings

Copyright© 2006 by Dael623

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man and woman find each other after years apart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex  

We spent hours that first night, caressing and touching and licking and sucking each other everywhere in every way possible. All of our old passions and intimacies came back to us as we alternated between wild and mild. I remember falling asleep sometime in the middle of the night, spoon fashion with my pelvis snuggled up against Karen's ample bottom and my arm drapped over hers, my hand lying lightly on her breast. My own frontal pudge fit perfectly above her ass in the small of her back.

In the light of the early morning I woke up in the same position only by this time Karen had covered my hand in her own, holding it tight against her breast. The covers were pulled up over our shoulders and we were joined in the middle of the bed. I felt like I could have stayed this way all day, but I had to visit the bathroom badly. Carefully I withdrew my hand from beneath hers and gently rolled away from her. In the process the sheet drew downward, uncovering Karen's bottom. I pulled it up and over her shoulders to cover her again then padded off to find the bathroom. After finishing my business I headed off to the kitchen, searching through the cabinets for coffee for the maker mounted beneath the cabinet. As quietly as I could I made the coffee and filled the reservoir with water. With the sound of the water dripping through the maker and the aroma of coffee in the air I wandered her apartment in the nude, feeling the plushness of the carpet on my bare feet and a completeness in my soul. I looked at her pictures on the shelves, pictures of her and an unidentified but stunning woman linked arm and arm at various places... the beach, in a meadow, and one in a hot tub. Outside the window I could see Mt. Ranier, it's snowcapped top pink in the early morning sunrise, presiding over the entire Puget Sound region. The coffee had finished brewing by this time and I drew myself a cup... then moved back to the huge picture window with its cushioned window seat. I sat on the cushions, sipping my coffee and admiring the wonderful view, unclothed and unashamed. I knew Karen had been sleeping peacefully... I had looked in on her just a few moments ago. The coffee and the view were delicious... and I found myself lost in both... so lost I didn't hear someone approaching.

"Enjoying the view are we?" A feminine voice asked.

Expecting to see Karen in front of me I was extremely surprised to see the other woman in the pictures. I jerked so quickly that I spilled some coffee on my bare thigh... luckily it wasn't as hot as it had been when I first poured it. Still, it was warm enough!

"I'm sorry! I thought I was alone... Karen's sleeping!" I managed to stutter while rubbing my bare leg. I forgot that the rest of me was bare also!

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to startle you... I hope you didn't burn yourself!" She moved towards me with a dishtowel and began dabbing at my leg with it... coming pretty close to an important part of my anatomy. She seemed unabashed about my nakedness... a lot more comfortable with it than I was! Finally one dab came too close and she brushed the head of my privateness... and I noticed she was blushing as she handed me the towel.

"Here... you'd better finish the rest! I wouldn't want to... uhhh... infringe on Karen's new toy!" She said... not moving away but watching me intently, eyes twinkling and a slight smile on her face. She stuck her hand out.

"I'm Maggie by the way. Karen's roommate." I shook her hand... her shake strong and firm. While engaged in shaking the woman's hand I took the time to eye her closely. About 5'10" or so, around 160 lbs maybe less or maybe more. Beneath the off white silky robe was a hint of smallish breasts... her nipples visible through the material... broad shoulders proportioning the rest of her frame.

"Uhm, glad to meet you Maggie. My name's Richard."

"I know... I heard it enough last night. Glad to know you Richard." She answered with a broad smile. As she turned and walked away I had a good view of Maggie's backside. It was well shaped... a little broad maybe but well formed... twin globes shaking beneath the clingly robe. I didn't know whether to go get dressed or to stay the way I was... but Maggie solved that problem by bringing out a pair of green sweatpants which she threw to me across the room.

"Looks like it's a little cool in here." I saw her glance down at my lap... and I could see what she meant. I certainly wasn't very impressive at this point. She watched closely as I stood and slipped the sweats over my bareness. As she bent over to pick her coffee cup up off the table I caught a glimpse of a full breast in the gap of the robe... maybe a "B" cup, not much larger, but capped by a delicous point at the end. She looked up and caught me looking... and smiled back but didn't close the gap.

"So... where did Karen find you?" she asked as she sat on the couch, tucking her legs beneath her and flashing a fair amount of leg. I told most of the story about meeting Karen the night before and ended with being invited up for dinner. I left the rest of the story to her imagination, even though she had already hinted that she knew the rest of the story. As I finished we both heard the sound of Karen's bedroom door opening. I looked in time to see her walk through in the same red nightgown she had started the evening in... looking just as wonderful as she had the night before. Her breasts jiggled heavily beneath the silky material, her nipples highly visible and pointed, no hint of panty beneath. She almost glided over to me and leaned down to plant a hard kiss on my lips and on the way past kissed Maggie on the forehead.

"Morning boys and girls. I don't know about you two but I certainly slept better than I have in a while!" she said as she poured her own coffee and moved to sit on the couch next to Maggie. "I see you two have met... and from the looks of it Maggie's seen more of you than you bargained for Richard." She must have seen the inquisitive look on my face as to how she knew how the morning had started.

"Those are Maggie's sweatpants. I gave them to her as a Christmas present last year." She said pointing my way.

Looking at her roommate she asked "And what do you think hon?"

"Well, it was pretty chilly in here this morning so it was sort of unfair to Richard, and I almost ruined him right from the start by startling him so bad he spilled hot coffee on himself. But overall I like the package!" She winked at me and Karen laughed heartily.

"Believe me hon, you wouldn't want to do that. He's pretty good at what he does... and believe me his stuff gets bigger when it warms up!"

"I heard!" Maggie answered.

I couldn't believe it... these two women were sitting here discussing my private package like they were looking at in on a store shelf. I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended... so I decided to be flattered instead.

"Thanks Karen... appreciate the compliment!"

Karen laughed. "I'm sorry Richard. But you'll find there's not much Maggie and I don't share... not much at all." There was a twinkle in her eye as I noticed Karen and Maggie exchange quick glances between them. I wondered what was going on, wondering also if that might mean sharing me! I could think of worse things.

"Ladies, I need to be going home. I have a deadline coming up and work to do. So if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting dressed."

"How about a quick shower before you get dressed? I KNOW you worked up a sweat... and so did I. I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine?" She looked down towards her lap, then back up at me. "If you don't mind that is?" How could I refuse... the opportunity to get naked in the shower with this wonderful woman I'd spent the night with?

"I'd love to wash your back... just don't drop the soap!" I countered.

"Even if I want to?" she returned.

Maggie spoke up. "It looks like that's what he's hoping for hon... look!" We all three looked down towards my lap at the same time... and she was right. The idea of Karen bent over in the shower had certainly had it's effect on my lower half! The sweats stood straight out away from my body in obvious arousal. "It must be a LOT warmer in here than it was earlier!" She said.

More than a little embarrased, nonetheless I stood and reached my hand out to Karen. Surprisingly, they both put they're hands out, so I obliged by reaching out to Maggie too. Karen spoke up.

"We only have one bathroom... and we all three need showers... so why don't we conserve water and shower with a freind Richard?" she asked... watching closely for my reaction. I thought I held my surprise in check pretty well... simply pulling them both to their feet and wrapping my arms around their waist.

"Of course I don't mind doing my part for the environment!" I answered as I followed the two ladies through Karen's room and into the bathroom. Karen stopped me at the bathroom door.

"We'll be ready for you in a minute." She said as Maggie walked into the other room. I stopped and busied myself by removing the sweats and folding them nicely on the end of the bed. I took the time to make the bed just like I would have at home listening to the two women's voices clearly through the door.

"I'm not sure he's ready for that yet. Let's just start with him and then we'll see what happens." I could swear I heard a kiss but wasn't sure. I heard the water start then Karen's voice "Anytime you're ready Richard!"

I took a deep breath and walked towards the doorway. My semi-hard member was already there slightly ahead of me. I had been thinking about what might happen in a shower with the two lovely women and me. I had to admit I was a little self-concious... even though they had both already seen me in all my slighly pudgy glory I was still a little worried about what Maggie might think. Especially if I did get fully hard... was sex in the cards, or was it just my imagination?

In the immaculate bathroom Maggie's robe and Karen's nightgown were hung carefully on the door hooks and the room was empty. The sounds of the shower came from behind the flowered curtain... clear except for the floral print around the edges. I could see the two women already inside... one running the water over the others hair. I stood and looked for a few moments at the vision before me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.