Quiet Obsession - Cover

Quiet Obsession

Copyright© 2006 by LovelyTulips

Prologue

This is a story about a man. Well, actually, it's a bit more involved than that. For this man is a two sided beast. A poorly trained writer -- which the reader may find, as he continues to read, that I am myself -- might call this story "Beauty and the Beast." This man has a curse and a blessing. Although, to his ever-increasingly perverse mind, the curse is actually its own blessing. It's at least a set of desires and uncontrollable lusts, a certain obsessive passion, which he finds himself not only unwilling to suppress, but not desirous of suppressing. The truth of it all: he loves young girls. He is, of course, much older than them. But just as most honest men will only admit in the safe confines of their own consciences, his taste for young girls only grows as he ages. His tastes become more varied and, in some ways, more twisted. He of course still enjoys the same typical acts of foreplay, but he learns more and more about the psychology of young girls and the tenderness and fragility of their supple, blossoming bodies. The same things take on new meanings. The same gropings take on new character with every new exploit. The same words, glances, and erotic poses -- a matter which will be discussed in fine, lascivious, and, some would say, "demonic" detail later -- give him greater satisfaction as he learns just how different each girl is in her own adorably innocent yet devilish way. To him, this gigantic pursuit, this life-long devotion to tasting and knowing every creamy square inch of as many young girls as possible, is one long romance. He's not in love with a single girl. He's not even in love with many girls. He's in love with "girl".

When God created woman -- and I should add at this point that girls are the single most powerful proof that we are not here by some drab naturalistic pool of accidents, but as the result of a brilliant and omnipotent artist -- He got it all right! From the curves of her warm butt to the sparse, feathery, almost invisible hairs decorating the small of her back to the tender, pink, puffy pads adorning her breasts upon which stand cute, little, erect-able buds to the succulent, aromatic bloom of her sweet feminine flower, she is perfection.

Until now, I've spoken only about this man's curse. His obsession with young girls dominates every aspect of his life. But it doesn't necessarily detract from his life. In fact, in many ways this obsession drives him to succeed in his personal and professional life. This success is not purposed by some "higher calling" or based on principle, but is singularly effective in gaining him access to young girls. His professional life is a fantastic success. He's a wealthy attorney living in the financial district of San Francisco, California. There are probably only a handful of lawyers in San Francisco who make as much money as he does. He does a lot of complex corporate litigation. Huge companies hire his firm, and him in particular, to work the jury. He's damn good at it! He is capable of lying with perfect sincerity. Jurors finds him extremely articulate and believable. Even honest. And for a lawyer, that's quite an accomplishment. But you see, these are exactly the type of things that make him so winning with the ladies, or rather, with the "girls."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.