Best And Largest I Have Ever Had - Cover

Best And Largest I Have Ever Had

by Caesar

Copyright© 2006 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: Mom is forced to share son with his grandmother but finds they are very much alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Group Sex   .

Copyright© 2006

A habit depraved and unsavory
Held the bishop of Bingham in slavery.
Midst screeches and howls,
He deflowered young owls,
Which he kept in an underground aviary.


I have never been happier than I had that fall. My eighteen year old son and I have been secret lovers for nearly two years and I could not love another person more than I love him. He is the star in my sky, he is the centre of my universe - I would do anything to just see him smile that private smile just for me.

Oh, don't think its all mushy romance though - my son has a nice big cock. A big fat thing that was both long and thick, that always took a few seconds before my petite little sex could accommodate it. But he doesn't always use it between my thighs, I have willing done it all with my son - no holes bared as they say - and I loved every minute of it.

With my only child, I was totally uninhibited, I was another woman. Some would call me a slut - and that certainly fit, but it was too limited a title to be accurate. This new woman would be completely foreign to my husband - and yes, we are still married and he is comfortably ignorant of my personal life. He worked too much and would rather have his work laptop on his lap in bed than have his wife astride him.

Certainly it was different the first couple years of our marriage - we were kids, laughing as we played at adulthood. Sex was done amateurishly, at first, and frequently - but never with any sense of creativity. In other words my new husband ploughed my fields very often and being the naive little thing I was, I was content.

I am not going to explain how we became lovers - but suffice to say that I was a lonely and disillusioned woman. My sex drive had been increasing with my age and I felt guilt at even touching myself for relief. That changed, though, Dan became the centre of my sexual life and then of my heart. We didn't just 'make love', as my husband liked to call it, but we 'fucked'... like animals!

There were so many firsts that I felt the child and my son the expert. But that would be false - he lost his virginity with his mother and I lost my own, in far more creative ways than my marriage bed would have ever considered.

In short, my son Dan was the perfect man for me and I loved him, in all ways, without regret.

Two years later and my son dated frequently and though we did not discuss it, I guessed him to be an accomplished and well-sought after man in numerous ladies lives. It was not only girls his own age that I knew he dated, but women my own age. At first Dan felt guilty and hid his date schedule from his old mother - but some things could not be hidden and forcing myself to show no emotion on the topic, he became more open and honest about his comings and goings.

Of course I was filled with jealousy - but what could I do? I could not demand that my child only have sex with his old mother - what would that do to his life? It was the irrational part of our relationship - Dan dated and I hated it, though I never said a word and I never denied him anything.

Then when he was eighteen years old I picked up the phone to his breathless statement, "... I love how hard your nipples get!"

A sick feeling filled me and I was about to replace the receiver on its cradle when I had the shock of my life, "They only get that way for you Dan."

That voice... my god... it was my own mothers!

The implications of this tore my soul asunder - my mother and my son were having an affair... having sex!

How long has this been going on? What sorts of things does she do that makes him happy? How do I compare to my own mother?

These and many more strange thoughts ploughed through my head even as I rushed to my bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

Weeks went by and my parents came for their quarter-year visit - usually it lasted for a single week. Was Dan having sex with his grandmother on these visits?

Acting as if nothing was different since I had discovered their affair, was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. This was different than some divorcee down the street, or some giggly girl his own age - this was my own mom for pity's sake.

Dan was not completely oblivious to my pain and after filling my cunt with his cream a couple days before his grandparents visit, leaned on his elbows above me, "Whats wrong mom?"

I just looked at him, feeling my eyes fill with tears.

"You know?" He seemed surprised but his face went through a torrent of emotions - but my son knows me too well and gently kissed my trembling lips. "You said I could date other girls mom?"

I could not come out and say that his sixty year old grandmother was certainly no 'girl', but instead my lips asked, "How long has it been going on Dan?"

He shrugged and rolled off me, his large member slipping loudly from my abused sex. "Since last summer, up at their cabin."

I was surprised, it has been over a year and I never even suspected. My parents have visited our home four times in that period - had Dan and my mom been able to find time to have sex on those visits?

Of course they had. I had heard the love and lust in her voice over the phone - it was a mirror to my own soul and I was not so sure I was strong enough to keep looking.

That first two days of my parents visit was strained - mother and I acting like competitors. It was obvious that Dan had told her, so that all three of us had a secret now. The two other men in the house had no idea, my father being as oblivious as normal to the woman and their 'crazy emotions' as he called it.

While cleaning the dinner table late one night I stepped into the kitchen to catch Dan and my mom kissing passionately in the middle of the tiled floor. Lips were covered in saliva, tongues fornicating back and forth - an aged spotted wrinkled hand groping my sons ass, his beneath her sweater and probably tweaking those huge nipples.

They stepped apart at my entrance - Dan looking guilty while mom glaring at me in defiance. Both faces were red, lips wet and still breathing heavily. Was this how I would have looked if the situation was reversed?

I could not help but pass a dig, "Could you not wait until everyone was asleep?" The comment touched close to home - Dan and I often meet in the basement when others lay in slumber upstairs.

I turned to leave but my son, my darling loving son stopped me with but a word, "Mom?"

Turning back I glared defiantly at him, anger welling dangerously over the brim of my patience. Dan took three strides and stood before me, wrapping his arms about my torso and pressing his firm passionate red lips against my own.

It was nothing less than a forced kiss - as I tried to turn my head away in disgust, hating that person who looked upon us in audience. But Dan was much larger and stronger than the sixteen year old boy who had fumbled with me in the dark when I took his virginity, his hand grasped my head roughly and held me steady as his tongue forced itself into my mouth.

Oh, such a weak soul I am, I felt the familiar stirrings overshadow my anger, even overshadow my embarrassment on being actors before my own mother, and I moaned with uncontrolled pleasure. My son was nothing less than a man - possibly the only man that I've truly discovered in my forty years. I kissed him back, my arms coming up to wrap about his wide strong shoulders - his hands groping my round soft petite bottom possessively. I was his and he knew it with a certainty.

Before my son broke the kiss, I was dry humping his thigh, whimpering in lust and love for this man. His dark blue eyes looked into my own before he turned away from me - I just nodded, I was still his to enjoy evidently but I was wait for my turn.

He left mother and I alone in the kitchen to return to the living room where his grandfather and father watched the early part of the hockey season, an exhibition game I think its called. My eyes nervously looked up at her, she appeared the same to me - embarrassed but aroused.

She was the first to talk, "You are a very lucky woman Niki." It was the first time I ever heard her call me by the short name that Dan liked to use. Had he told her my nickname after they had sex?

"Why is that mom." This moment felt way too weird.

"Dan is the best lover I have ever had and you two can enjoy each other any time you wanted."

Tears started to well up in my eyes but I fought them down and used humour to do it, "The best and the largest!"

Mom was obviously feeling tense as well, as the giggles started to well up within her at the same time my own rose to the surface. We both looked at the other a final time and nodded, accepting if not agreeing to our mutual secret affairs.

One of the reasons that Dan and I often used the basement when his father was upstairs was that the futon we usually used was a silent mattress - the bottom floor to our home two levels beneath everyone else asleep. So I heard the sounds of heavy breathing and slapping of flesh on flesh rather than the movements of the couch that my son and his grandmother fornicated upon when I happened past the kitchen staircase to the basement. Soon I stood in the darkened doorway looking at the two naked bodies on the tan futon - those pale thick legs spread with the heels raised high and the heavy calves bunched tight, the hard perfect ass pumping back and forth above the fleshy woman beneath.

How often had I been ploughed in much the same position? More often than I could imagine I was sure. This was our secret place - a place where my son and I could experience pleasure without boundaries, without prejudice - where we could fuck like animals. How often had I orgasmed with that beautiful man inside me? My anal virginity had been taken there, right in the middle of the futon where my mother now lay. And the rough fabric of that futon had been covered by so much sexual juice, both by my son and I, that I feared it would reek with evidence of our affair. There had been that period that Dan always pulled out before his climax - on my face, my ass and even on my feet and in my hair - I revelled in his pleasure and wilfully was used by him.

The loud sighs of my parent shook me from my memories, the echos of their clashing sex organs loud in the darkened room. I sighed with acceptance and turned to leave.

Again it only took one word from my son to stop me - to change my life. Had I ever been able to deny Dan anything?

"Mom?"

I turn back to the couple on the futon, my mother covering her huge breasts with her hands while my son was half turned between those soft white thighs giving me the sight of his large fat perfect cock stretching the pink outer labia of his grandparent. A shiver ran down my spin and I looked up at my son's surprised face, back to my mother's red sweaty face that looked embarrassed.

I had never seen anyone having sex before. I doubt my mother had ever had anyone see her having sex. It can be a humbling moment, I can not tell you.

My son rolled off his grandmother and stood up. That large pole before him was dripping with juice, and my eyes slipped to where it had come from to see it still looking swollen and very wet but also pink and hairless. When did she do that? Dan had asked me to shave my pubic hair six months ago - and had enjoyed it together up until a month ago when he asked me to grow it back, trimming only down around the lips and inside the thighs. Was my mother as much putty beneath her grandchild's will as was I?

Dan strode towards me whipping his sweaty face with a strong hand and I felt suddenly nervous. I was willing to let them continue without a word - to share the love of my life with another so that it became an act of both love and acceptance. My son instead, took me in his arms, as he had done earlier in the evening, and our lips met in a passionate kiss.

God what a kiss - the kiss of a man who had already been worked up to a lather by another. I could feel his hard dripping cock pressing my upper stomach, throbbing with desire and my knees suddenly felt weak.

He was being rough with my small petite body, he was hot and passionate and his will was nothing against my own, I was pressed against the back of a wood panelled wall, his kiss raping my lips deliciously.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.