The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

So, as fate would have it, Debby was eating out her boyfriend's mother's cunt at the same time her boyfriend was sucking her mother's pussy.

But, unlike the girl, Jerry had not yet realized his mistake as he sloshed around, his head buried in Claire Wedgewood's soaking crotch.

She kept him clamped in her thighs, determined to cream off before she revealed her true identity. Her ass swung up from the bed and twisted. Her pelvis was jerking, her tummy pumping.

His lapper slithered up her cunt and his lips pulled on the unfurled slot. She fucked his face in a frenzy as his tongue stabbed in like a pliable prick.

Jerry cupped her under the cheeks of her ass, lifting her higher as he sucked her cunt.

Her ass felt meatier than he remembered Debby's trim little ass being, but he wasn't about to ask any questions-and besides, her pussy was as delicious as ever.

"Ohhhhhh-oooooohhh!" Claire wailed as her whole lush body began to tremble like a leaf.

"Cream me, Debby!" he moaned into her cunt.

"Yes! Yes!" she squealed in response- although she wasn't the girl he had addressed.

His maw filled up and he gulped greedily. She fed him more juice from her boiling cunt, the bubbling brew foaming in his face.

Her cuntjuice poured out, thick and slippery and so yummy it was making his eyes water. He was sucking so avidly that she thought her eyeballs would cave in.

She soared to the peak-and stayed there.

Her orgasm was prolonged. Wave after wave washed across her loins and shot up her legs. Her groin was lathered and his handsome young face was coated with cunt-cream, from his forehead to his chin.

At last she sank back with a sigh,

Jerry kept on munching her cunt, making sure that he had milked her to the last drop.

As he lay belly-down on the bed, his cock was pounding like a jackhammer, jerking his ass up and down at the tail end of his hard-on.

And now that her pussy was happy, Claire was yearning for his teenaged cockmeat. She lay with her face turned up and her hot mouth open.

Jerry gazed up from her groin. From that position, the boy could only see her upthrust chin framed between her heavy tits-heavier than he remembered Debby's tits being, but certainly no cause for complaint.

"Can I fuck your face, Debby?" he rasped, his mouth moving on her cuntmuff.

Claire paused. It was exactly what she wanted, but she wasn't sure how the boy was going to react when he found out who she was. But she figured that a young man with a raging hard-on wouldn't be particular.

"Ummmmm-ummmmm!" she sighed.

He gobbled her cunt for a few more moments, loving it so much that he didn't want to stop. But the demands of his prick were stronger. His cock was levering down into the bed like a crowbar, jamming his ass up.

He raised his face from her crotch and began to move up, straddling her body.

His balls dragged over her blonde cunthair and rolled on up her tummy. He dipped down and rammed his cock between her fat tits, giving her a few strokes in the titty tunnel. Then he crawled higher.

His massive cock loomed over her face.

He was staring down, but his cockhead was flaring out so wide that it was half blocking her view. She looked like her daughter, and she had the same golden hair, so Jerry was still working under false assumptions.

Then he lifted his ass up so that he was aiming the head of his prick at her open mouth.

His eyes opened wide and he gulped.

"Oh God!" he groaned.

"It's okay, baby, I want it!" Claire purred.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.