The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jerry tiptoed through the house and up the stairs. He went down the hall and found that the door to Debby's bedroom was open. Grinning, his white teeth flashing in the dim illumination, he went in.

The female form on the bed was sleeping.

The figure was only barely visible in the shadows, but the long hair spread out over the pillows was silken and blonde, and it was Debby's bedroom, and why should the youth assume for a moment that it was someone other than his teenaged girlfriend who was asleep in that bed?

He was a little bit surprised that she had fallen asleep so quickly after returning from his house. He would have expected her to be excited. But then he figured that she must have creamed off while she was sucking his cock and now, with a bellyful of warm spunk, filled with cum and contentment, she was slumbering peacefully.

He threw his bathrobe off and, naked, crawled onto the foot of her bed. He began to lick up the insides of her lovely legs.

Those legs seemed to be quite a lot fuller than they had been when he was finger-fucking the girl earlier in the evening.

She tossed in her sleep, murmuring.

The boy tongued his way up to the apex of her thighs and began to eat her cunt. Spreading the folds open with his fingers, he rooted into the creamy cuntslit with his tongue as his lips sucked on her fuckhole.

Claire woke up.

For a few moments, groggy still, she wasn't sure what was happening to her. Then her loins told her that someone was shoving a stiff tongue up her cunt.

She leaned up and looked down, amazed.

She saw the top of Jerry's crisp, dark head as he wallowed away in her groin. Claire saw in a flash just what must have happened-that her daughter's boyfriend, either by impulse or previous arrangement, had come sneaking in to Debby's bed-and assumed her mother was Debby.

Should she tell him? she wondered.

Hell no!

Claire had the hots for the teenaged boy anyhow, and with his nimble lapper lashing up her cunt, there was no way she was going to notify him of his misconception. She was going to operate under a false identity-at least as long as it took her to climax.

She began to grind her cunt on his face.

Realizing she was awake, but still believing that she was Debby, Jerry gasped, "Here's one I owe you, baby, melt in my mouth!"

His voice came muffled from her groin, and her answering moan was equally unidentifiable.

Then, to make certain that her teenaged lover didn't suddenly come up for air and realize his blunder, Claire wrapped her legs around his head and held him clamped in her crotch.

Her ass churned, and she rolled her hips and pumped her belly.

And even as she soared towards her own orgasm, Claire was wondering if she could manage to give Jerry a blowjob without exposing her identity. It didn't seem likely.

But, then, she didn't suppose that the horny young man would object if he discovered that he had his prick in the wrong Wedgewood woman's mouth.

As Jerry began to gobble a pussy that he thought was his girlfriend Debby's, that girl was quietly slipping into his bedroom in the house next door.

She saw a figure on the bed.

Margot was on her knees, her head down as she sucked the scummy bedsheet, her ass hiked up. When she heard someone come in, she supposed it was Jerry.

She looked back-and gasped in shock as she recognized Debby Wedgewood.

In her surprise, the woman almost declared her identity. But Debby was advancing with her tongue lashing around like a hungry tiger, obviously bent on oral sex. And M argot, who loved sex with girls every bit as much as she did with guys, saw no reason to say a word.

She would play it by ear and-she hoped, by tongue.

Debby paused at the foot of the bed, slightly puzzled. She hadn't realized that Jerry had such a finely shaped ass. He was a lean, muscular boy, and it was strange that he should have a wide ass.

Then she shrugged, not giving a shit. She slid onto the end of the bed. Not sure if he was awake or not, she began to kiss his asscheeks.

That sweet ass swayed and jerked.

Since this was going to be the first time that she gave Jerry head, Debby, through vanity as much as anything else, wanted to make it a real good job.

She decided to go around the world on him.

She kissed and licked up and down his thighs and the backs of his knees, moving down to his feet. She licked his insteps and sucked his toes.

His legs were soft and feminine. It was kind of a mystery, but she wasn't in any mood to ask questions. His cock was the important thing, and she knew damned well that that big tool was hard and masculine.

She worked her way back up and, placing her open hands on his asscheeks, spread him open. She began to slurp her lapper up through the musky crack.

A muted moan came from the other end of the kneeling body but, muffled in the slimy sheets, there was no way to tell it was not coming from male lips.

Debby was enjoying the taste of his asscrack, and she moved on to his asshole and began to lick and suck on the highly flavored, richly fragrant bud.

She rimmed and reamed into his shitter, her tongue probing and exploring in the taut ring, relishing it. She had sucked ass before, but never one as delectable as this tart, tangy shithole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.