The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jerry was having a lovely dream.

The boy wouldn't have wanted to wake up from that erotic fantasy, even if he had started to.

Of course, in his slumber, he had no idea what was causing his wonderful dream-nor that it was something which would have been well worth waking up for.

His mother bathed his cockhead with her tongue, then let her lips slowly part as she fed the flaring slab of purple meat into her mouth.

She began to suck softly.

Jerry whimpered at the sensations.

Margot nursed with pleasure. Her cheeks sank in as she sucked and billowed out as she blew tenderly down his looming cockshaft, as if she were inflating his balls.

Her lips peeled outward as they collared his thick prickshaft.

Her drool washed down his cock, shot through with streaks of creamy pre-cum, like some creamy sauce blended into a melting lollipop.

Holding only his cockhead in her lips, she twisted her dark head, winding her mouth around on his cock-knob like a juicy nut on a meaty bolt.

Jerry frigged up, sinking more cock in.

His mother began to move her glossy head up and down, stuffing her mouth. She swallowed a third of his prick, then a half. Her face turned and she took his bulging cock-knob into her cheek.

As he thrust up, her head ducked down. Then she gulped all of his prick in.

"Unghhhh-ulphhhhh!" Margot moaned as his throbbing cockhead clogged her throat, choking her.

But she held it in, her lips plastered around the hairy hilt, her chin jammed to his balls and her nose nestled in the dark patch of his cockhair.

His cock was down her throat so deep she almost thought it was going to come out of her asshole, transfixing her through her digestive tract.

She slid up, sucking through every precious inch of his sweet prick, purring with pleasure.

"Ummmmm-ahhhhhh!" she sighed on his cock-knob.

Then she dove on down and gulped and gagged as she took him down her throat again.

So much pre-cum was pouring into her mouth that, for a moment, Margot thought he had shot his wad. She swallowed with relish. But his cock stayed rock-hard and his balls were getting bigger, and she realized, to her delight, that she still had the creamy reward ahead of her.

Her head was going up and down as if she were ducking for apples in a barrel, taking him balls-deep. His cockhead hammered down her throat. If he shot off on the full penetration, she wasn't even going to need to swallow-he would be shooting straight into her belly.

Margot was having such a ball blowing her son that she would have loved to linger over the tasty task, to suck his prick for hours.

But he was shifting around a lot by this time, and she was afraid that he might open his eyes at any moment. She didn't want her son to patch her mouthing his cock-and she sure didn't want the oral act to be ended before she had completed it and swallowed the results.

She was savoring the meat course but she was starved for the thick dessert and knew that the very best part of it would be the magic moment when her virile young son exploded in her maw and fed her his fuckjuice.

She began to suck for conclusions, bobbing her head up and down in the steady rhythm that she knew would bring him to his crest the quickest.

Jerry gave a strangled cry.

She looked up through a web of fluttering eyelashes and saw he was still sleeping. His dream, whatever dream she had induced, was nearing the peak.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" she whispered softly on the head of his dribbling cock. She addressed him in his aroused slumber. "Jizz, baby, juice off for me! Slime in mommy's mouth!"

He grunted, thrusting into her head.

"Unghhh-glugggg-slurpppp!" she sputtered as he rammed his cock down her throat.

Staring down his cockshaft as she worked on the head, she saw his balls expand mightily and knew that the boy was about to blow his wad.

She moved her lips down toward his cumbags as those heavy sacs exploded in an orgasm.

His first spurt shot straight down her throat, so that she never got to taste it-although she could feel the hot, thick slime as it poured down.

Her head jerked up, her dark tresses tumbling about, and his second squirt of foaming fuck-juice splashed onto her tongue, making her taste buds tingle.

She bobbed up and down as the boy kept shooting out his cum. He hosed her throat as she sank down and creamed on her tongue as she pulled back up.

Her mouth was filling up faster than she could swallow the steaming stuff.

Cum spilled from her unfurled lips and trickled on down his prick, bathing his balls. Then she dove on down and sucked it back from his cockshaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.