The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Margot swept her drooling tongue across the head of her son's cock, lapping up the preliminary jizz that was juicing from his pisshole.

She savored that incest oil on her taste buds for a moment, then gulped it down. The hot stuff warmed her belly like a fine cognac.

"Ummmmm!" she sighed softly.

Her sense of taste could detect no pussyjuice on his cock-knob and she guessed that her son hadn't fucked the blonde girl from next door. She was sorry about that because it would have added to her own pleasure if his cock had been fuckhole-flavored.

Margot loved cunt as much as prick, and tasting the two at once was always a treat.

Still, she was licking her teenaged son's cock, and what more could a lady ask for?

Shifting her head around, she laved all over the bulging slab of his mushroom-shaped cockhead. It was meaty and musky and sauced by spunky seepage.

Jerry moaned.

Margot looked up, alarmed. But the boy was still asleep. Her gentle licking was arousing him in his slumber, but he showed no signs of waking.

She spit-bathed his cock-knob and her saliva steamed from the sizzling hot slab. She slurped on the slopes, whisked at the tip, tongued right into his pisshole, gathering up the goo even before it had oozed out.

She drew back to look, then dove down to lick some more. Margot was rapidly going into a feeding frenzy on her son's delectable prick.

She paused, licked, paused. She kept glancing at his face warily as she came up for air. His cock was standing up like a pipe under her face, looming up in a throbbing pillar of iron-hard meat.

She lay belly-down between his legs and began to lick his balls. Then she sucked on them, thrilled at how full and firm and solid they were. It was like sucking on a juicy melon. She could feel his slime slosh around inside.

She lifted his balls and tongued underneath them, groveling in his groin, going crazy over the nutty goodness of his bloated balls.

Then she placed her flattened tongue against the base of his towering cock. She drew it up slowly, tracing along the pounding vein that seamed the underside.

She flutter-kissed the base of his cockhead, where the vein spread out in a delta. Pre-cum dribbled down and washed over her tongue.

Her hair fell in an inky cascade over his cock as her head bobbed up and down, slurping him from his balls to his cock-knob.

Jerry was definitely dreaming now, moaning and panting, his haunches starting to stir. He humped up. Her tongue danced on his driving cock.

Streams of spunk poured down his cockshaft and she licked them up as they slimed the stalk, her own slobber flooding over him as lavishly as his jizz.

His cock jolted savagely. The prickhead was flaring out like a hooded cobra about to strike, spunky venom dripping from the fangless maw of his pisshole.

Margot thought cum was scrumptious, and being her son's jizz made it all the more tantalizing.

Margot tipped her head to one side and fitted her parted lips against the underside of his cock. She began to pull her mouth up and down along the throbbing cock, playing his prick like a meaty flute.

He humped, shoving his prick up and down as his mother's mouth slid along the tube. His preliminary flow was whetting Margot's appetite, making the wanton woman hungry for more of her son's spunk.

She hadn't intended to make him cream off.

She was only going to lick his cock and balls a bit-which she had convinced herself was only a form of maternal caress, not really incest.

But Margot was getting much too hungry to stick to such a self-imposed limit.

She was wondering whether she could manage to make him shoot without waking him up. To give her son a lovely wet dream-in her mouth.

That would certainly be incest, she knew. Not real, real incest, she thought. Oral incest wasn't the ultimate. It was taboo, sure, but it wasn't as if she were going to fuck her son.

She would never do a thing like that.

And, after all, the boy had sucked her nipples as a nursing infant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.