The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jerry slid back onto the seat.

Debby was smiling with dreamy contentment. The boy sure as hell hoped that he hadn't done the job too well-that now that the sexy girl was satisfied, she might have lost interest in further action.

But he needn't have worried. The kind-hearted girl didn't even tease him for a few minutes, she reached right down and opened his pants and hauled out his cock and balls in one solid handful.

"Oooooh, nice!" she sighed.

His cock was large and hard and shapely.

The head was a flaring slab of glossy purple meat and his cockshaft was thick and seamed up the underside by a dark, pulsating vein.

His balls seemed as big as melons.

His piss-hole was open and lots of frothy preliminary jizz was dribbling out.

Debby stared down at his prick and inhaled the gamey goodness of the hot cockmeat and pre-cum. It was a mouth-watering sight and the cock-loving girl was sorely tempted to suck him off.

But she had her principles.

"Jerry, I don't want you to be disappointed," she said, "but on a first date..."

The boy looked dismayed.

Was she going to deny him a cum?

She giggled at his horrified expression.

"I mean, I don't suck or fuck the first time that a guy takes me out. It's real bad for a girl's reputation-and if a boy gets what he wants the first time, he might not ask me out again!"

Jerry started to protest, but she interrupted him.

"I know you ate me out and I owe you some head. But not tonight. I promise, I'll blow you the next time."

"Wanna go out tomorrow?" he asked.

She smiled.

"Sure," she said. "But I ain't gonna let you get blue balls tonight, Jerry. Okay if I just jerk you off?"

"Oh! Yeah!" he gasped.

Jerry hadn't expected as much as a hand-job. That was the most that he had ever gotten out of a girl before, and seldom on a first date. So he wasn't at all disappointed. He was delighted by the prospect of a hand-job-and utterly thrilled by Debby's promise that she would suck him off the very next day.

Actually, if he had only known it, with just a bit of coaxing, he could have gotten her to blow him then, because she was a cock-hungry girl who loved to swallow spunk. But the naive lad didn't realize that it would have only taken a bit of persuasion.

"Yeah, toss me off, Debby!" he wailed, jerking his ass up and driving his prick at her.

His cockhead was glowing like a purple light-bulb. Jizz was drooling from his piss-hole and trickling down his cockshaft. The stuff was as thick and sluggish as vanilla syrup.

Debby cupped his balls in the palm of her left hand, jiggling them up and down as if she were weighing his load on a scale.

She squeezed gently and purred when she felt his jizz slosh around within the hairy bags.

"Jeez, you're so full!" she sighed.

She folded her right hand around his cock, holding it at the root. It loomed up from her fist like some menacing, heavy-headed war club.

"This is going to be fun!" she purred, giving him a kittenish look. She knew that guys enjoyed that sort of talk. "I love to see a boy cum," she said. "It really gives me a kick when the stuff squirts out."

"I got about a fucking gallon of it!" he rasped.

Although making him shoot was the best part of a handjob, the girl was in no hurry. With her pussy well sucked and satiated, she wanted to enjoy his firm, fat prick for awhile before she made him cum.

She was looking forward to a mouthful of his delicious-looking cockmeat as much as Jerry was looking forward to feeding it to her.

Their mutual impatience was destined to have fascinating results in the very near future, in fact.

But, for the moment, Debby was only going to jerk him off.

She drew her fist up his prick very slowly, holding him lightly so that his prick just brushed through her skimming palm and encircling fingers.

It flared out so fat that the girl could barely span it with her tiny fist.

She skimmed again, her palm sliding fluidly on a film of greasy pre-cum.

Then she tightened her grip and frigged with a firmer stroke. As her fist drew up, his foreskin rolled over the slab of his cockhead, and as she jacked back down toward his balls, she skinned the purple knob out in a naked bulge.

She was pumping him steadily, in a rhythm that would bring him off, but moving slowly so that the pleasant task would last for a while.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.