The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

As soon as they were parked at the drive-in, toward the back and in the shadows, Jerry slid his arm around Debby's shoulders. She snuggled up to him. But then he didn't do anything else, being a bit bashful on what, after all, was his first date with the lovely girl.

Debby was a bit bolder.

When he made no further moves, she took his arm and drew his hand down onto her thrusting tit. Encouraged by that, the virile boy lost his reluctance and began to knead her firm mound and pulled at the tip.

She squirmed happily, loving the feel of his firm hands on her tits. As she began to breathe harder, her tits swelled in his grasp as if inflating.

He was turned toward her from the waist now, feeling her up with both hands, a tit in each. The boy was inexperienced and clumsy, but his enthusiasm made up for it.

She tipped her pretty little face up to his and they kissed passionately, swapping tongues and saliva and panting into each other's mouth.

He still wasn't proceeding fast enough to suit the hot girl, so she unbuttoned her sweater, shrugging it back on her shoulders.

Jerry drew back to gaze in awe at her tits. She wore no bra, and the naked globes thrilled him. Her nipples were like plump, pink gumdrops.

He kneaded the mounds and drew his thumbs and fingers up to the tips. Her stiff nipples were like the valves by which her tits were inflated.

They kissed again, Frenching each other.

Then she arched her slender back so that her tits were jutting up toward his face.

He looked questioningly at her.

Debby giggled.

"Yes, silly, you can suck them!" she sighed.

He gasped and dove on her tits. His tongue flicked at the tips and ran up through her smooth cleavage. Then he sucked a perky peak into his lips.

It smoldered like a fuse on her tit-bomb.

He switched across and took the other swollen nipple into his lips, sucking softly. He was making her moan and whimper as he drooled onto her tits.

His mouth came up to kiss her lips, then dropped back onto her tits. She stroked his cheek and held the back of his head, cradling him to her hot tits.

Her hand rested on his knee and began to creep up his hard, muscular thigh. She cupped his cock through his pants, making him shudder. She rubbed and stroked a few times, but then she moved her hand away.

Debby adored playing with pricks, but she was a single-minded sort of lover. She liked to concentrate on one thing at a time. At the moment, she was more interested in being felt up and frigged off than she was in caressing his cock-although she was anything but a prick-teaser and was certainly going to make him cum eventually.

She took his hand and pulled it up under the hem of her short skirt.

"Play with my pussy!" she sighed.

His fingertips brushed her crotch and he gave a gasp. Her cunt was so hot that he was shocked that her panties hadn't melted.

He stroked her through the crotchband.

"Feel inside!" she whispered in his ear, nibbling at the lobe. "Finger-fuck me while you suck my tits, Jerry! I love it like that!"

He drew the elastic band of her panties out and tugged them down. Her ass hiked up from the seat and he pulled the sodden garment down her thighs, then down to her feet. She kicked them off.

His hand returned to her randy pussy.

Debby pulled her skirt up above her hips. She knew that a boy loved to see what he was doing while he was frigging a girl's fuckhole. The sight-and the sound effects-were as exciting as the sensations.

His mouth was glued on a fat tit and his face was turned down, gazing into her gooey crotch.

She parted her slim thighs wide and tilted her cunt up, showing it to him. Her pink cuntlips were unfurled like the petals of a fleshy flower, and her slit was full of creamy nectar. Her swollen love button was standing out as if in echo of her titty tips.

Cuntjuice lathered her crotch and trickled down her inner thighs. A pearly stream was pouring down and seeping into the crack of her ass.

Jerry knew that she was soaking the car seat under her. And he wouldn't want his mom to find a pool of creamy evidence when he brought the car home.

But that was no problem.

He could lick it up.

He stabbed two fingers up her slimy pussy, then bunched all four together, making a cock-shaped bundle. He shoved them in knuckle deep.

Her cunthole squished juicily. The inner muscles were rippling and contracting on his fingers. The boy wondered what a squeezebox pussy like that would feel like as it sucked on his prick.

He was breathing in the fiery fumes that were rising from her open cunt. That pussy perfume was tantalizing the boy, making him cunt-hungry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.