The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, in identical dwellings on a residential street in a nice suburb.

Margot Benson was a sultry, raven-haired beauty.

Claire Wedgewood was a beautiful honey blonde.

Margot and Tony Benson had a young son named Jerry and Claire and Roger Wedgewood had a young daughter named Debby.

Because their husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny quite often.

And the kids took after their parents.

Tonight, Tony and Roger had both committed adultery with the same lady, not even feeling guilty about being unfaithful to their wives.

And tonight, too, Jerry Benson and Debby Wedgewood were having their first date.


"Have fun, dear," Margot said as she handed Jerry the car keys.

She watched him go out. He was a tall, good-looking boy with crisp dark hair like her own, and like Tony's, too, presuming that Tony was really his father-a thing of which Margot had never been certain.

Jerry also had a big cock.

His mother had often noticed that fact when she saw the boy in the shower or dressing-and as he went out tonight, she noticed that there was a distinct bulge in the front of his tight pants.

It made her wonder if he would be screwing Debby Wedgewood on their first date?

That idea made her envious-of both of them.

Jerry backed the car out of the driveway and pulled up outside the house next door.

"Have a good time, darling," Claire Wedgewood said to Debby as the girl went out the door

Debby was a sun-streaked blonde, with big blue eyes and a sexy mouth. Her youthful body was all nubile and bouncy in her tight sweater and short skirt as she ran down to the car.

Claire wondered if her daughter was a virgin.

She wondered, too, if she would soon be fucking with Jerry Benson,

Claire wouldn't blame her if she did.

She knew that they were going to the drive-in movie, and she knew what a passion pit that place was. But if her young daughter got fucked, it was fine with Claire.

Claire, who had a taste for young meat, wouldn't have minded going to the drive-in with Jerry herself.

After all, her husband was out of town.

As soon as the kids had driven off, both of their mothers felt the same urge.

It turned them both on to think of teenagers petting and necking, especially their own kids.

So they both decided to jerk off.

It seemed a shame for happily married women to settle for a finger-fucking, but their husbands traveled, so what else could they do?

Claire gave herself a vigorous handjob in a big, comfortable chair in the living room.

She pulled her dress up above her hips and tugged her bikini panties down, tossing them on the floor. The crotch was so sodden that they splashed when they landed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.