The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

As dawn came and the neighbors awoke, all eager for a morning cluster-fuck, so, too, did breakfast time come three hundred miles away.

Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were sharing a table in the hotel restaurant, having coffee and toast and talking about the woman they had fucked the night before.

Then in came Tom, their host, looking all fresh and well-scrubbed. No one would have known what a pervert he was, unless they had been fucking his wife while he looked on.

He joined them at their table.

They politely inquired about Wanda.

"Oh, she's still in bed," he said. "She hates to get up early. I've had her breakfast sent up to her." He paused, smiling. "Would you like to-errrr-come on up for a while before you check out?"

Evidently, Wanda liked a hearty breakfast.

Obviously, Roger and Tony were happy to supply it for the hot vixen.

All three went up together.

When they entered the hotel room, they saw the serving cart standing just inside the door, the breakfast dishes still covered.

Then they saw why.

The waiter was stretched out on the bed- and Wanda was sucking his prick!

He gave a squawk of alarm.

Wanda looked up, her lips dripping and her flaming red hair cascading over her cheeks.

She smiled happily when she saw that her husband had not returned alone.

"I won't be a minute, dear," she said. "I'm almost finished."

The waiter was looking horrified. But Wanda dove on his cock again and her husband nodded encouragement. Then the waiter relaxed, realizing that these were not your average hotel guests.

Wanda's head bobbed up and down, swallowing down on the waiter's fat cock.

Her husband wandered over and knelt down beside the bed to get a close-up of the action, a ringside seat for the grand finale of the face-fucking.

Roger and Tony exchanged a glance.

They were both thinking that Tom was a disgusting sort of pervert to take such delight in his own cuckolding. How could a man be that way?

Still, his perversion was to their advantage, and they both began to undress.

The waiter had been about to shoot his wad, but then had slipped from the peak in his shock and alarm at having her husband walk in on them. Now, seeing that it was all right, he began to soar again.

His cock lurched and spurted like a fountain.

"Glubbbbbbb!" Wanda sputtered as she swallowed.

"Drink deeply, dear," her husband said.

She milked the waiter dry, then pulled her mouth from his cock and turned to her husband. She showed Tom her spunk-coated tongue.

Then she kissed him, like any normal, loving wife.

The waiter rolled off the bed and pulled his pants up, eager to depart before her husband's attitude changed.

But Tom gave him a tip as he left.

And then it was the turn of two unfaithful traveling men on that insatiable redhead.

She sucked Roger off for starters.

Then she milked Tony's cock in her mouth.

With a solid night's sleep behind them, both of the errant husbands shot their cum off quite quickly the first time, feeding her plentifully.

When she had sucked them both dry, she embraced her husband and the loving couple spent a few happy moments kissing and cuddling fondly.

It amazed the guests that Tom could kiss her cocksucking mouth so tenderly-before his wife had even brushed her teeth. They just couldn't figure him out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.